奖学金帮了大忙
Harvard, then Citi.
哈佛 然后进了花旗
Goldman.
高盛
Your family must be proud.
你的家人一定很骄傲
Well, it's not about them.
和他们无关
How long have you been with us? - Two years.
你跟我们工作多久了? - 两年
Two whole years.
整整两年
Do you know how many make it to three?
你知道有多少人能做到第三年吗?
"Those who are privy to the inner workings of building a great company
“那些私底下知道如何内部运作 建立伟大公♥司♥的人
have long understood that success takes more
早就明白成功不仅仅
than a great idea and a bucket of sweat."
需要一个好的创意和大量的汗水”
"In fact, the most entrepreneurial successes
“实际上最成功的企业
are contingent upon learning the rules
取决于学习规则
and navigating within one particular box."
并在一个特定的范围内进行操作”
I don't know many 17-year-olds published by The Wall Street Journal.
我不知道有多少17岁的人 在《华尔街日报》上发表过文章
You're not just navigating the box.
你不仅仅是在某个范围内进行操作
You're running circles around it.
你在围着它跳舞
And Rory?
洛里?
He can't keep up.
他跟不上
You made half the big calls last quarter alone.
单单上个季度 半数的重要决策都是你做的
It must be exhausting for a bird to have to run a mile.
对你这种新人来说 肯定筋疲力尽
I've gotten used to it.
我已经习惯了
Well, don't.
别这样
So? What'd Rory want?
所以呢? 洛里想干什么?
He wasn't there.
他不在
What?
什么?
I, I--I met Campbell.
我遇见了坎贝尔
You met Campbell?
你遇见了坎贝尔?
At two in the morning?
凌晨两点?
Emily.
艾米丽
Did he try anything?
他想做什么吗?
No. No, it's not--
没有 不是...
If he touched you-- - No, he didn't touch me, Luke.
如果他碰过你... - 没有 他没有碰我 卢克
Okay. Well then, just tell me what the fuck is going on here.
好 好吧 告诉我 这他妈是怎么回事
He's promoting me to PM.
他要升我做基金经理
I'm... I'm taking over for Quinn.
我要取代奎恩
Okay.
好吧
Congratulations.
恭喜你
That's amazing.
太棒了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why? Don't... You don't... Come on.
为什么?别 你不用 别这样
I'm so happy for you.
我为你高兴
Okay?
好吗?
Come here.
过来
I was scared.
我很害怕
Emily.
艾米丽
Hey, congratulations.
嘿 恭喜你
I always knew you'd get here.
我就知道你会成功
And if I've ever been tough on you, it's only 'cause I care.
如果我对你很严厉 只是因为我在意你
I appreciate that.
我很感激
All right. Well, I'm always here if you need.
好的 如果你有需要 我一直都在
Thanks, Rory.
谢谢 洛里
Makes you wonder how she got the fast pass.
让你想知道 她是如何进入快速通道的
What do you think? - I wouldn't rule it out.
你觉得呢? - 我不排除有这种可能
Fuck. Well, should I just get a sex change?
操 我应该去变性吗?
Yeah, man. I'm just glad I'm not her fucking analyst.
对 伙计 我很高兴 我他妈不是她的分♥析♥员
Reporting to her? Fuck.
向她汇报? 操
Traded down to 15. - What happened?
交易下降到15了 - 怎么回事?
A PR fuck-up.
公♥关♥搞砸了
What makes you think it won't sink to ten?
你凭什么认为它不会降到10?
People are getting it wrong.
人们误会了
It'll be a little rocky for the next few weeks, but it's not worth trimming.
接下来的几周会有一些波动 但不值得去削减
DFA keeps going up, against all fucking odds.
尽管有他妈的不利因素 DFA公♥司♥一直在上涨
Called it.
我早知道会这样
Nobody called it, not even God.
没人知道 上帝也不行
And Outrite?
通透公♥司♥呢?
Quinn bought it at 26.
奎恩在26块时买♥♥入
Fucking Quinn.
该死的奎恩
We should sell now and buy in on YData.
我们应该马上卖♥♥出 买♥♥进YData公♥司♥
The market doesn't understand the stock.
市场还不理解这只股票
The actual value is clouded by some drama going on with the CEO,
因为CEO存在争议事件 实际价值被掩盖了
but it has strong government contracts and is moving into commercial analytics.
但它有丰厚的政♥府♥合同 并且正在进军商业分♥析♥领域
Revenue is up 45%, year-over-year,
营收同比增长45%
and trades at a low multiple to my forward sales projections.
而且交易价格极低 与我的销♥售♥预期比有投资价值
Do it.
去做吧
Where are you with Foster? - Finishing labor costs.
你的福斯特公♥司♥的进展? - 完结劳力成本
Henry, talk to me. - It's up 3%.
亨利 告诉我 - 涨了3%
Let's start with Dryft, Throe, and Shor.
我们先从德瑞夫特 索罗和索尔公♥司♥开始
Don't want to jump the gun until we weigh all three.
在权衡所有三家公♥司♥前 我们不想过早下结论
And you can table the companies Quinn gave you.
把奎恩给你的公♥司♥先放一放
Got it. We should have their earnings in the next hour.
知道了 我们应该 在下一小时拿到他们的收入数据
Okay.
好
(我收到了一大堆 今天要更新的模型)
(业态?)
(强劲)
(市场份额?)
(完全没有损失)
(对比呢?)
(正在做)
(上一季的数据?)
(没问题)
Mom. - Finally!
妈妈 - 终于接了
I've been calling and calling trying to congratulate you.
我打电♥话♥来是想恭喜你
I know. Sorry, I'm busy with work.
我知道 对不起 我忙着工作
Work can wait, it's not everyday you get engaged. Get down!
工作可以等 订婚可不是每天都有 趴下!
I hope you didn't tell anyone, we have to be careful.
我希望你没有告诉任何人 我们必须小心
Jesus, Em, how much longer are you gonna hide?
你们还要隐瞒多久?
I don't know. Promise you won't say anything.
我不知道 答应我你什么都不会说
Like my orthopedic surgeon's gonna tell your fucking boss.
好像我的整形外科医生 会告诉你那该死的老板一样
Can you do me a favor and not tell your surgeon?
你能帮我个忙 别告诉你的整形外科医生吗?
Consider it an early wedding present.
就当是提前给的结婚礼物吧
Don't be so paranoid. No one gives a shit what you do.
别这么偏执 没人会在乎你做了什么
Mom, you don't know what these guys are like.
妈妈 你不知道那些人是什么样的
They just promoted me. If they found out I'm dating my analyst--
他们刚刚给我升了职 如果他们发现我和我的分♥析♥员约...
Wait, what? You got promoted? Down, I just fed you.
等等 什么? 你升职了? 趴下 我刚喂过你
Yes. - That's unbelievable.
是的 - 真是难以置信
Why didn't you tell me? - Well, I've been meaning to.
你为什么不告诉我? - 我一直想找机会说
Well, shit, what a wonderful week of exciting news!
该死 多么美好的一周 都是好消息!
Gary, get over here and congratulate your daughter.
盖瑞 过来恭喜你女儿
Stop it!
别叫了!
I know, get on the phone.
我知道 快来接电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Luke. Leave a message.
嗨 你打通了卢克的电♥话♥ 请留言
♪ Baby, please don't go ♪
You're low on fuel.
你精力不足啊
Can I buy you another?
我能再给你买♥♥杯酒吗?
Now that you're making more money than me?
现在你赚的钱比我多?
It's like that.
哦 就是这样
I'm kidding. I'm joking.
我开玩笑的 我在开玩笑
Come here.
过来
Let's celebrate.
我们来庆祝吧
I'm so fucking proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
You know that, right?
你知道吧?
Um, could I get another round and a vodka soda for the lady?
我能再来一轮 再给这位女士倒一杯伏特加汽水吗?
How you feeling? You okay? Feeling good?
你感觉如何? 你没事吧? 感觉不错?
Yeah, you know, I'm still processing it.
对 你知道 我还在消化中
Embrace it. It's really exciting.
投入进去吧 真的很刺♥激♥
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Campbell didn't...?
坎贝尔没有...
He didn't try anything, right?
他什么都没做 对吧?
I would've told you if he did. - I know. I know. I know. I know. I know.
如果他做了我会告诉你的 - 我知道
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Jesus. - What?
天啊 - 怎么了?
My mom is already planning the fucking wedding.
我妈已经在策划该死的婚礼了
Your parents been harassing you?
你父母会一直骚扰你吗?
I haven't told them yet.
电影精选列表