总统指的是另一个非洲国家而不是尼日尔
is referring to another African country, not Niger?
我问过情报与研究局 是尼日尔
I've seen the INR. It's Niger.
他说的就是尼日尔的铀黄饼 怎么了
He's referring specifically to yellowcake from Niger. Why?
我是情报源 我去过尼日尔 没有铀黄饼
I'm the source. I went to Niger. It's wrong. It's not true.
我懂了
I see.
那你打算怎么办
What exactly are you proposing to do?
我也不知道
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
想听听我的建议吗
Do you want my advice?
什么都不做 你的工作已经完成了
Do nothing. You already did your job.
你去调查了 也回家了 大功告成
You did your best, you came home. End of story.
我们说的是尼日尔 尼日尔的铀黄饼
We're talking about Niger. Yellowcake from Niger.
我根本不用大老远跑去非洲
I don't have to go all the way
也能知道这里头的猫腻
to Africa to know something's messed up here.
花了三个月功夫得到什么
Three months and what have we found?
离心机 铀黄饼 生化武器 大规模杀伤性武器 什么都没有
No centrifuges, no yellowcake, no bio, no WMDs.
你知道还有什么吗 都说出来
You think something's up, here? Join the line.
从国会到五角大楼 上上下下都知道
It stretches all the way from State to the Pentagon and back.
那为什么没有人挺身而出
Why hasn't anybody stepped forward?
你说呢 乔
Why do you think, Joe?
我们宣战了
We went to war.
听着 作为你的朋友
Listen, as your friend now,
我劝你明哲保身
just be smart.
你拖家带口的
You have a wife and a family.
现在说的可是美国总统
We're talking about the President of the United States.
是白宫
The White House.
你去照镜子想想 再试试看说这话
Go take a long look in the mirror and say that again.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
只是有点累
I'm just tired.
孩子们都睡了吗
Are the kids asleep?
对 都睡了
Yeah, they're asleep.
行 好
Okay, good.
我上楼了
I'm gonna go up.
一小撮敌意分子错误判断了形势
There are some who feel like the conditions are such
以为他们可以攻击我们
that they can attack us there.
我的回答是 放马过来
My answer is, bring them on.
我们的实力
We've got the force
足以应对现在的安全问题
necessary to deal with the security situation.
我在非洲没找到的东西
今天...没有任何新情况
There's zero, nada, nothing new here.
我认为总统在国会发表的声明
I think the President's statement at the State of the Union
并不仅限于尼日尔问题
goes much broader than the Niger question.
总统的声明是可靠的吗
Is the President's statement correct?
当然 我没有看到任何证据
Yes. I see nothing that goes broader
可以确切证明
that would indicate there was
总统的声明没有根据
no basis for the President's broader statement.
不过 至于说到尼日尔的铀黄饼
But, specifically on the yellowcake from Niger,
我们已经确知它被查出
we have acknowledged that that did in fact
是伪造的
turn out to be a forgery.
他妈的
Oh, shit.
请问
I'm sorry?
那英国的报告呢
The British report.
马克 取消我早上的日程
Mark, clear my morning.
那是错的吧
It was wrong, then?
等一下 戴维 关于戴维提的问题
Let me do this, David. On David's specific question.
我稍后会作解答
I'm going to come back to you on that.
弗莱舍在简会上很难堪
Fleischer plowed the briefing.
白宫发言人
我知道
I saw.
CBS知道了铀黄饼是十周前从辛辛那提运来
CBS knows yellowcake was pulled from Cincinnati 10 weeks ago.
是中情局下的指令
At the CIA's request.
他们也知道了是哲尔逊写的讲稿
They also had that Gerson wrote both speeches.
卡尔找你 他很不高兴
Karl is looking for you. He's unhappy.
我要所有网络 博客 纸媒上
I want a transcript of everything across
提到威尔逊大使
network, blogs, and print
尼日尔或铀黄饼的内容副本
citing Ambassador Wilson, Niger or yellowcake.
跟卡尔说 我搞定这些后就回办公室
Tell Karl I'll be in my office straight after I'm done.
美国第五巡回上诉法庭...
The 5th US Circuit Court of Appeals...
这是总统的信任危机问题
This has become a trust issue for the President.
我们不能置身事外
We can't get behind on this.
一个由民♥主♥党领导的参议院司法委员会...
A Democratic-led Senate Judiciary committee...
我们要改改说法
We need to change the story.
乔·威尔逊是谁
Who is Joe Wilson?
关于重新定位美国核武器
A new controversy over
的一场论战
re-targeting some of America's nuclear weapons.
总统的新闻发布会上将会有更多消息
There will be more at the President's press conference.
戴维
David?
要是中情局的人派他们的配偶出外工作
If someone works at the CIA and they sent their spouse on a trip,
会留下书面证据吗
would there be a paper trail?
这种要求都必须
Any such request would
得到各级上级批准
require approval from the chain of command.
从申请者一直到行动部门主管
From the requestor right up to the Director of Operations.
对 一般都会有书面材料
Yes, paperwork would normally be generated.
很好
Okay.
总统有解密材料的权利吗
Does the President have the power to declassify information?
2003年 7月14日
瓦莱丽
Valerie?
怎么了
What?
中情局决定
"'The CIA's decision to
派遣前外交官乔瑟夫·C·威尔逊
send retired diplomat Joseph C. Wilson..."
再往下点
Further down.
威尔逊并非中情局人员 但他妻子
"Wilson never worked for the CIA but his wife..."
是大规模杀伤性武器方面的执行专员
"is an agency operative on weapons of mass destruction."
他就这么直接写了出来
He just went ahead and did it.
这会海外发行吗
Does this run overseas?
这都写在报纸上了 瓦莱丽 上新闻了
It's in the newspaper, Valerie. It's on the news.
诺瓦克的专栏 他有向海外供稿吗
Novak's column. Is he syndicated overseas?
哪里都能看到
It's everywhere.
天哪
God.
我是杰西卡·麦克道尔 来自莫林·麦科德蒙
Jessica McDowell. Maureen McDermont.
我刚从苏格兰飞来
I just flew in from Scotland.
瓦莱丽 你做什么工作
Valerie, what do you do?
风险投资公♥司♥
I work in venture capital.
我是格蕾丝·萨姆尔 来自西格玛化学公♥司♥
Grace Semel. Sigma Chemicals.
巴黎 米兰 维也纳
Paris, Milan, Vienna.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们需要你接触过的每个人的矩阵
We need a matrix of everyone you've come into contact with
-要秘密进行 -我已经开始列名单了
- in a covert capacity. - I've already started a list.
很好 我们需要迅速评估
Good. We need to get an idea,
这件事影响有多大
fast, of how much this thing bleeds.
长官 我有几个
Sir, I have several
处于关键阶段的证人 他们正身在
live-ops at crucial stages. People in the field
-战争的核心地带 -一件一件来
- in critical windows of operation. - One thing at a time.
列出名单 然后回来 不要做别的事
Make a list, then come back here. Don't do anything else.
为什么会有内部警卫在这
Why is Internal Security here?
来帮助你和我们对此次损失进行评估
To help you and us conduct this damage assessment.
普莱姆女士 这边走
Ms. Plame? We're going this way.
去洗手间
The restroom.
普莱姆女士
Ms. Plame?
普莱姆女士
Ms. Plame?
普莱姆女士
Ms. Plame?
瓦儿 瓦儿
Val? Val!
杰克 我得到来自巴格达的消息
Jack, I've got to get a message to Baghdad.
我的十五个科学家今天要去到边境
I've got 15 scientists being taken to the border today.
我要跟他们联♥系♥
I have to get word to them.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
杰克 他们已经收拾好准备出发
Jack, they're packed and ready to go.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what this means.
-抱歉 我得走了 -普莱姆女士
- Sorry. I've got to go. - Ms. Plame.
瓦儿 能跟你说两句吗
Val, can I see you for a minute?
去别处走走
Take a walk.
截至今早 所有涉及你的进行中的项目都
电影精选列表