Joe? You know you are.
你看到两个家伙在飞机上 戴着头巾
Come on, you see these two guys on a plane. Turbans.
汗流浃背 祷告 所有这些
Sweating. Prayers. The whole thing.
你认为呢 你会怎么办
What do you say? What's the call?
好吧 杰夫
Well, Jeff.
是他挑起的
He started it.
是啊 每次我们出去都这样
Yeah, every time. Every time we go out.
他问我问题
He asked me a question.
我给了他深思熟虑的完整回应
I gave a full and considered response.
他喝醉了 乔伊
He was drunk, Joe.
每个人都会心情不好
Everybody's had a hard day.
他们只是想宣泄一下
They're just trying to let off steam.
这样就能种族歧视了吗 他已经做家长了
By invoking quasi-racist conundra? He's a parent.
他难道教他四岁大的孩子
Is he teaching his four-year-old
害怕所有戴头巾的人吗
to fear all men in turbans?
今天是戴安的生日
It's Diana's birthday.
杰夫是她的老朋友
Jeff's her oldest friend.
那又怎么
So?
这样你就不能骂他"种族歧视贱♥人♥"
So you can't call him a racist pussy.
那不好玩 乔伊
It's not funny, Joe.
是不好玩 这问题很严肃
It's not funny. It's a very serious subject.
某人一开始胡话连篇
And if by not keeping quiet
你就看不下去
while someone spouts obnoxious crap
这就显得你很讨厌 我就是很讨厌
makes you an asshole, then I'm an asshole.
你嫁给我时就该知道
You knew that when you married me.
你出差还顺利吗
How was your trip?
不 上帝啊
No! Oh, God.
你作弊
Hey, you cheated.
不 我没有 这是根绳子
No, I didn't! It's a tie.
瓦莱丽 姬姆呢
Valerie, where's Kim?
午饭前她来不了
She can't get here until after lunch.
我没告诉你吗
Didn't I tell you?
好吧
Oh, okay.
我想今早我得在家办公了
I guess I'll be working at home this morning.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
没问题 我和海绵宝宝会搞定
Yeah. Me and Sponge bob got it.
别吵了 崔沃 别打你妹妹
Break it up. Trevor, don't hit your sister.
那个 周二米切尔一家想请我们吃晚饭
Listen, the Mitchells want to have dinner on Tuesday.
但如果你想不去...
But if you want to skip it...
我保证我会好好表现
I promise I'll behave.
我保证我会好好表现
I promise to behave.
看 大家都会听话
See, everyone's on their best behavior.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
I'll see you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-说 再见 妈咪 -再见
- Say, "Bye, Mommy." - Bye.
-再见 -再见 妈妈
- Bye. - Bye, Mom.
孩子们想看电视吗
Do you guys want to watch some television?
-好啊 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
反扩散追踪 防核及大规模杀伤性武器
Counter-proliferation tracks and thwarts nuclear and WMD
这些机构是为流氓国家和
acquisitions by rogue nations
非国家行动者而设立
and non-state actors.
是局里发展最快的部门
We're the fastest-growing division within the Agency.
听起来是很酷
Which sounds cool,
但你们可能得共用一间办公室
but you may have to share a desk.
哈菲兹雇了清洁工
Hafiz hired a cleaner.
我得挂了 吉隆坡开始行动了
Gotta go. Kuala Lumpur just went live.
他什么时候来的电♥话♥
What time did he call this in?
祖鲁时间十一点
11:00 hours Zulu time.
实时传送交易情况
Keep the transaction live.
追踪线索查到最终买♥♥家
Trace it all the way to the end user.
货物21日到达约翰内斯堡
The shipment arrives in Joburg on the 21st.
货物装在无标记的集装箱内
It's put in an unmarked container
-这里 -运往迪拜杰贝自♥由♥贸易区
- Here. - and shipped to the Jebel free-trade zone in Dubai.
洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯 乔纳斯博士的团队
Dr. Jonas and his team at Los Alamos
美国原♥子♥弹♥生产中心
已将火花间隙放电的
have altered the impedance timings
阻抗时间调至一纳秒以内
of the spark gaps by a fraction of a nanosecond.
瓦儿 长官要见你
Val, Chief wants to see you.
停止任务
Shut it down.
为什么 万事俱备
Why? We have everything.
我们准备行动了
We're ready to go.
我们查出了买♥♥家身份
We have actual intel on the buyer.
萨尔金·瓦齐里 叙利亚人常驻卡拉奇
Sargin Vaziri, Syrian national based out of Karachi.
我们在开罗窃听到
On a wire picked up in Cairo
他说到了从巴基斯坦
he talks about nuclear componentry
已知源头购买♥♥核元件
from a known source in Pakistan.
他正动身去某个海湾国家
He's moving to an unnamed Gulf state.
是伊♥拉♥克♥吗
Could it be Iraq?
瓦齐里是虔诚的什叶派
Vaziri's devoutly Shia.
伊♥拉♥克♥由逊尼派控制
Iraq's controlled by Sunnis.
萨♥达♥姆♥是逊尼派 不可能是伊♥拉♥克♥
Saddam's Sunni. There's no way this is Iraq.
七楼发布了个指示
Seventh Floor issued a directive
要求组建伊♥拉♥克♥联♥合♥行♥动♥小组
for a joint task force on Iraq.
我要你来主管行动
I want you to head up operations.
恭喜你 瓦莱丽
Congratulations, Valerie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能挑选你的组员 有最高优先权
You can pick your own team. This is top priority.
我需要二十四小时安排交接
I need 24 hours to brief my replacement.
周一开始 我要你全力关注伊♥拉♥克♥
From Monday, I need your both eyes on Iraq.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
这条命令来自河对岸
This is coming from across the river.
中情局总部[兰利]距离白宫四英里 中间相隔波托马克河
要万无一失 DFU
Down the line, DFU.
DFU是啥意思
Dfu?
就是别搞砸了
Don't fuck up.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以放那里
You can put it there.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 机密
你不用回家吗
Don't you have a home to go to?
绝密资料
我想这都过期了吧
I thought this went away.
国防情报局周二发布的报告
The DIA released the report Tuesday.
WINPAC没在意 政♥府♥就退回来了
WINPAC aren't buying and State kicked it back,
武器防扩散和军备控制中心
但仍惊动了副总统办公室
but it's still making waves in the Vice President's office.
你觉得乔能行吗
You think Joe could do it?
他能胜任
Well, he's qualified.
他去那里好多次了
He's been there hundreds of times.
对那里了若指掌
He knows the arena inside out.
太好了 你能把他的证件放入备忘录吗
Great. Could you put his credentials in a memo?
我想再调查一下
I want to kick it up the ladder.
你看起来一点不欣喜
You don't look overjoyed.
乔为了他的事业非常努力
Joe's been working hard to build his business.
我们还有对双胞胎
Then there's the twins.
目前有点拮据
Money's kind of tight right now.
他以前帮过我们
He's helped us before.
你问他一下是否愿意加入
Could you just ask him to come in?
中♥央♥情报局
纪念那些以身殉国的中♥央♥情报局成员
[下面102颗星代表着102名因公殉难者]
你好 乔
Hey, Joe?
你好
Hey.
你这地方不错
Nice place you got here.
很舒服
Cozy.
我来带你好好看看
I need to get you cleared.
你在地下室工作吗
You work in the basement?
其实我在乔治城的布鲁斯特·詹宁斯公♥司♥工作
Actually, I work in Georgetown at Brewster Jennings.
我们只是个小风投♥公♥♥司♥
We're a small firm of venture capitalists.
那工作应该很有趣
Well, that must be interesting work.
刚够付房♥租
It pays the rent.
请进
Come in.
乔 这是杰克
Joe, this is Jack.
-你好 乔·威尔逊 -反扩散部副主任
电影精选列表