欢迎来到阿丽雅皇后国际机场
Welcome to Queen Alia International Airport.
伊♥拉♥克♥情报局正监视着航♥班♥服务台
The Mukhabarat is watching the flight desk on this side.
基于你现在掌握的信息
Based on what you know right now,
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因的政♥府♥
how close is Saddam Hussein's government...
离掌控核技术还有多远
How close is that government to developing a nuclear capability?
关于这点有不同预计
You'll get different estimates about precisely how close he is.
我们能确信的是有原料
We do know that there have been shipments
例如只适用于核武研发
going into Iraq, for instance, of aluminum tubes
或是离心机研发用铝管
that really are only suited for nuclear weapons programs,
被运送至伊♥拉♥克♥境内
centrifuge programs.
对于萨♥达♥姆♥掌握核武的进程
There will always be some uncertainty
相关不确定性将一直存在
about how quickly he can acquire nuclear weapons.
但我们绝不希望这一切变成现实
But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
这次机密泄露是有组织的
It's a coordinated leak.
副总统办公室的人把故事泄露给纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Someone in the OVP leaked a story to The New York Times.
现在网上到处都在引用泄密事件
Now they're all across the networks quoting the leak.
"确凿证据" "蘑菇云" 完全就是原话照抄
"Smoking gun?" "Mushroom Cloud?" They're using the same words.
泄密绝对是有预谋的
It's a coordinated leak.
我马上回来
I'm coming home.
我们一直在拦截和阻止他
We have been able to intercept and prevent him
以防他通过这条渠道
from acquiring through this particular channel,
来获取制♥造♥离心机所需的铝管
the kinds of tubes that are necessary to build a centrifuge.
我总是关着门 关着窗子抽
I always close the door, I always roll up the window.
是啊 但还是闻得到味
Yeah, but you can smell it.
那你要我怎么做 卷条毛巾
What would you have me do, roll up a towel
像小青年一样躲在屋子里偷着抽
and hide in the room like a teenager smoking?
还是要我用沙袋把书房♥堵起来
Or sandbag my study?
-你到外面抽不就结了 -外面可是零下十度
- Just go out on the deck. - It's minus 10 degrees outside.
史蒂夫 帮帮忙
Steve, help me.
你完全不在重点
You're missing the whole point.
抽雪茄时 咱要的是丘吉尔那种感觉
A cigar, you want the Winston Churchill vibe,
拖鞋一穿 坐在劈啪作响的火炉旁
the slippers, the crackling fire.
或是看着发霉的旧书 像条尽忠的老狗一样
Or musty books, like a faithful dog.
你绝对不想穿着羽绒衣
You don't want to be outside in a goose down
大冷天一个人站在月黑风高的外面抽
freezing your balls off alone in the dark.
不说丘吉尔
So, don't think Churchill.
你怎么不想想史考特舰长
Think Scott of the Antarctic.
英国皇家海军军官 曾两次赴南极考察
我这就戒
I quit.
不好意思问一句 什么是铝管
Can I ask a dumb question? What is an aluminum tube?
就是个离心机 用来提纯铀
It's a centrifuge. It enriches uranium.
是什么原理
How?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
得了吧 他们肯定知道
They do know what they're for. Come on.
你读过这方面报道吗 瓦莱丽
Have you read about this, Valerie?
我上个星期出差去了
Oh, I was away last week on business.
基本上来说 萨♥达♥姆♥买♥♥了这些管子
Basically, Saddam bought these tubes
我们就去把他给打趴了
and we nailed him.
他们失败后就大量囤积铀原料
We have them and they're packed with uranium.
他们还大量囤积铀原料
They're packed with uranium?
千真万确啊
They're packed with uranium!
我的专家老公啊
My expert husband.
他们现在是提纯 但迟早就是核弹了
Okay, right. So, they're for purifying, but the bomb comes later.
基本上是熔化了再铸成更大的铀块吧
Basically, you boil it up and you make the big one. Right?
谁说的 那只是管子而已 杰夫
No, says who? It's a bunch of tubes, Jeff.
报纸杂♥志♥都这么说 纽♥约♥时♥报♥也写了 你说得对
Everything you read! The New York Times. You're right.
乔 你懂这些 你怎么看
Joe, you know about this stuff. What's your hunch on this?
我对管子一窍不通 哪有资格说话
I don't know anything about tubes. I'm not qualified.
我觉得...
I think...
借口 一半美国人都认为是萨♥达♥姆♥炸了世贸
It's a pretext! 50% of Americans think Saddam blew up the towers.
对 但你也不能说他就不造成威胁了
Yeah, but you can't say he's not a threat!
-我同意 -萨♥达♥姆♥不成威胁
- I agree! - Saddam's not a threat!
没人这么说
Nobody's saying that.
要是三十年代的时候没有希♥特♥勒♥
If we got rid of Hitler in the '30s...
他不是希♥特♥勒♥
He's not Hitler!
不好意思 他不是希♥特♥勒♥ 而是萨♥达♥姆♥
I'm sorry, he's not Hitler. He's Saddam.
我们让他待在那 为什么 因为觉得那最合适
We put him there. Why? It suited us!
他是一个失误 没错 但不是威胁
He's our fault, always was. He's not a threat!
你见过他吗 弗雷德 你见过萨♥达♥姆♥吗
Have you met him, Fred? Have you met Saddam?
萨♥达♥姆♥有当面盯着你 威胁你吗
Has Saddam looked you in the eye and threatened you?
他有威胁要杀你吗
Has he threatened to kill you?
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
-好吧 -我想大概 的确是这样
- All right. - I think that's probably true.
我也有说得不对的地方
I'm guilty of part of that.
甜点还是咖啡 谁要吃
Dessert? Coffee? Any takers?
-挺好吃 -我觉得他有道理
- It was delicious. - I do think he had a point.
他很自成一派
He's making a separate point.
显然 这个话题不适合这里谈
Obviously, this needs to go elsewhere.
我们家有个规矩 饭桌上不谈政♥治♥
We have a rule in our house. No politics at the table.
谈了最后也是乱弹棉花
It always ends in a squabble.
没人知道到底发生了什么
Nobody knows what's going on over there.
谁知道明天会怎样
At the end of the day, who really knows?
是啊 苏 谁知道
That's right, Sue. Who knows?
巴格达
在这等着
哈蒙
Hammad.
能见到你太高兴了
我在政♥府♥干了十五年
我有个朋友在安♥全♥部♥门
这也有些好处
不然你成天都得等
房♥子看着都不一样了
它快要倒了
九三年时在里办公的政♥府♥被轰炸了
地基都被炸毁了
哈蒙 我得说...
我本来想重新刷一刷外墙
不过一直没腾出时间
我工作很忙
不过花♥园♥还是老样子
他们让我问你一些问题
They have given me questions for you.
什么问题
What questions?
你的研究离制♥造♥弹头还有多远
How close is your program to a warhead?
第一次核试验安排的时间和地点
When and where is the first test scheduled?
你们有多少铀235
How much 235-grade uranium do you have?
项目里其他的科学家都有谁
Identify other scientists of the program.
军队里由谁统筹这个项目
Who in the military controls the program?
哪一个...哪个...
Which of the... Which...
怎么了
What is it?
-他们都不知道吗 -什么 哈蒙
- They don't know? - What, Hammad?
这个项目早在九十年代就被毁了
The program was completely destroyed in the '90s.
是美国人毁掉的 他们能不知道吗
The Americans destroyed it. They know this.
还有什么
What else?
离心设施有多先进
How advanced is the centrifuge facility?
你们用什么方法分离核裂变同位素
Which method are you using to separate fissile isotopes?
真是疯了
This is insane.
我们没有余力去造什么飞机坦克
We don't have the spare parts to keep a tank on the road.
我研究的是生产肥料装置 他们明明知道
I have to work at a plant which develops fertilizer. They know.
他们知道 他们一定知道
They know this. They must know.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
杰克和比尔也得看看
We need to get Jack to see this, and Bill.
威尔逊大使是最后一位
Ambassador Wilson was the last American official
见过萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因的美国官员
to meet with Saddam Hussein.
那是1990年 非常可怕的一段时期
It was 1990, and it was a pretty scary time.
萨♥达♥姆♥威胁说他会处决
Saddam threatened that he was going to execute
每一个庇护他所称之为"外国人"的人
anybody sheltering people he called foreigners.
威尔逊大使召开了一场新闻发布会
Ambassador Wilson called a press conference
并在脖子上套着绞索出现
and appeared with a noose around his neck.
根据媒体报道 他当时说
And he said, the press reports,
要是萨♥达♥姆♥选择将美国公民劫为人♥质♥
"If the choice is to allow Americans to be taken as hostages
或肆意处决的话 那先把我处决了吧
"or to be executed, I'll bring my own fucking rope."
萨♥达♥姆♥退让了
Saddam backed down
威尔逊大使让数以千计的美国人安全回国
and Ambassador Wilson helped thousands get safely home.
当他回到美国的时候
When he himself came home to the United States
总统与他亲切会面
he was warmly greeted by our President,
并进入白宫椭圆形办公室
who took him to the Oval Office
作为美国人♥民♥的英雄
and introduced him to the War Cabinet
介绍给国防内阁官员
as an American hero.
这与事实有点出入
电影精选列表