这么长时间以来 你没想过
It never occurred to you, in all this time,
这事很重要吗
that this would be important?
不是我最后做的决定
I didn't make the decision.
他们要求我推荐一个
I was asked to write a recommendation.
我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
说我丈夫不了解这些吗
Not say my husband knows about this?
这下好了
Well, they have this now.
他们会叫我骗子 一辈子洗不掉了
They'll call me a liar and it will stick.
他们有权有势 我有什么 微弱言语而已
'Cause they have all the power. What do I have? My word.
你得站出来 瓦莱丽
You've got to speak up, Valerie.
把你知道的公诸于众 是时候为我们抗争了
You've got to go on the record now. You've got to defend us. Now.
你想让我怎么做
So what do you want me to do?
像你一样上报纸
Go to the papers like you did?
在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上写篇文章
Write a piece in The New York Times?
你知道我得服从情报局
You know I'd have to submit it to the Agency...
-爸爸 -等等
- Daddy! - Wait, wait, wait.
宝贝 去玩 还玩会
Honey, go play. Go on, go on.
情报局
The Agency?
瓦莱丽 你向谁忠诚 你丈夫还是中情局
Valerie, who's your loyalty to? To your husband or the CIA?
我向家庭忠诚 我永远把家庭放在第一位
It's to my family. I put my family first, always.
你写那些文章的时候把家庭摆第一了吗
Were you putting them first when you wrote that goddamn article?
妈妈
Mommy!
崔沃
Trevor?
去找萨曼莎玩
Go find Samantha.
我来去学校都找不同的路
I'm taking different routes to and from school.
回到家就四处检查房♥间 床底
I'm looking in empty rooms, under beds, every time I come home.
我们很快会入不敷出
A home we're going to lose pretty soon
因为你的业务日渐荒芜
because your work has dried
客户在流失
up and your clients are running for cover.
你做了些什么 乔
What has all this achieved, Joe?
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我该闭紧我的嘴
Maybe I just should have kept my mouth shut.
你父亲是这么教你的吗 瓦莱丽
Is that what your dad taught you, Valerie?
这是普莱姆上校会说的话吗
Is that what Colonel Sam Plame would say?
一个优秀的美国人应该闭紧嘴
A good American just keeps his mouth shut.
从另一个角度看问题
A good American just looks the other way?
是你派我去尼日尔的吗
Did you send me to Niger?
他的生意出现危机 在走下坡路
His business is struggling, he's on the slide.
我动动关系 赏那老男人根骨头吃
I'll pull a few strings, send the old man a bone.
-是这么回事吗 -你怎么敢说这种话
- Is that pretty much what happened? - How dare you.
是你派的吗
Did you send me?
你觉得我在对你说谎
You think I'm lying to you.
那是这样吗
Could I tell if you were?
崔沃 宝贝
Trevor? Honey?
来 小萨 我们上车
Come on, Sam. Let's get in the car.
-再见 回家见 -再见 爸爸
- Bye, guys! I'll see you at home. - Bye, Daddy!
拜
Bye!
我自己开车回去
I'm taking my car, okay?
乔·威尔逊是个无♥耻♥的自我炒作者
Joe Wilson was a shameless self-promoter.
他说的每个故事
Everything about his story was
不是谎言便是骗局 或自己无能
either a lie or a hoax or he was incompetent.
这很重要 在战争期间
I think this is important. If we're in time of war
如果你想知道总统说过什么
and you want to know what the President said
说的话准确与否
or what the President didn't say, whether it's accurate or not,
这时有个人说
and you have someone who says, "I'm sent over there
是美国副总统和中情局局长
"By the Vice President of the United States
派我去调查这件事
and George Tenet to investigate this,"
后来发现推荐他的
and instead it turns out he was
原来是他老婆
sent over at the recommendation of his wife...
-他在那 -是他吗
- There he is! - Is it him?
-威尔逊先生... -这里我私人住♥宅♥
- Mr. Wilson... - This is private property.
-你们不该随便闯入 -威尔逊先生 副总统...
- You're trespassing. - Mr. Wilson, did the Vice President...
请离开我的住♥宅♥
Please get off my property!
-我没话要说 -威尔逊先生
- I have no comment! - Mr. Wilson,
-您去尼日尔是公费度假吗 -都出去
- was the Niger trip a free holiday? - Get off the property.
有没有真正的发现 你一直在撒谎吗
A boondoggle? Have you been lying to us from the start?
我从没说谎 我没收一分钱
I never lied. I didn't receive any payment.
派我去的也不是我妻子 现在请离开
My wife didn't send me. Now, leave.
-那趟旅游是纳税人买♥♥单吗 -都给我出去
- Did the taxpayers pay for your vacation... - All of you, leave!
-威尔逊先生? -那不是旅游
- ...Mr. Wilson? - It wasn't a vacation.
是战前实情调查
It was a fact-finding mission in the lead-up to a war.
-什么 什么? -你反对出兵吗
- What? What? - Are you against our troops?
-请你们马上离开 -你反对出兵吗
- Get off my property! - Are you against our troops?
给我马上离开
All the way off the property!
威尔逊先生 有传言指出
Mr. Wilson, people are saying
你妻子不是中情局情报员
that your wife doesn't actually work for the CIA.
而只是名秘书 是真的吗
Is it true she's just a secretary?
威尔逊先生 你有没有捐款
Mr. Wilson, is it true that you
约翰·克里 2004年总统候选人 后败给布♥什♥ 反对伊战
支持克里先生参选
donated money to the Kerry campaign?
你妻子只是无名小卒
Mr. Wilson, your wife's a nobody!
我认为这完全是为了钞票
Well, I think it's really all about the money.
这位中情局前女特工
We're talking about a third-rate CIA agent
在局里只算个三线员工
who had a government salary, and now she's out.
局内转职完全可以
She could have transferred somewhere else within the CIA.
她不是非走不可
She didn't have to leave.
但她违规曝光 事情难以挽回
Probably the CIA wanted her to leave because she had already
中情局无奈之下 才请她走人
been in the press without their permission.
现在大家发现
It's come out that she was considered
她不过是个普通员工...
kind of a mediocre agent at best...
这枕头能给我吗
Can I just take this pillow?
在特训营接受情报员训练时
When we were at The Farm training to be field officers,
教官挑了我们四五个 说我们很优秀
they picked out four or five of us and told us we stood out.
然后把我们捆起来罩住头 关进单间
We were bound, hooded, thrown into separate cells.
不让我们睡觉
They deprived us of sleep,
还打我们
beat us.
逼我们说出一个队友的名字
All we had to do was give up the name of one of the others.
一个就好
Just one name.
不说 就继续折磨
They push you until they find it.
直到他们发现 你何时会崩溃
Until they find the point at which you break.
大家先后都崩溃了
And one by one, everybody broke
而我没有
except me.
这让我很自豪
And that made me feel special.
认为自己无比坚强
You can't break me.
永远不会崩溃倒下
I don't have a breaking point.
可我错了
I was wrong.
我好好走下楼 不能跑
I'm gonna walk down the stairs because I can't run down them.
对 安全第一 但抓紧点
Okay. You go safely, but, let's go. Quickly.
别忘了外套 崔沃
Don't forget your jacket. Trevor.
好 跟爸爸再见
Okay, say goodbye to your father.
-孩子们 -我们要去探险啦
- Hey, guys. - We're going on a mystery tour!
我知道 来抱抱
I know you are. Come here. Come here.
我们过几天见
I'm going to see you both real soon.
爸爸你怎么不来
Why aren't you coming, Daddy?
我很快就来
I'm going to see you really soon.
好了 上车吧
Okay, let's get in the car, guys.
拿好了
You got it?
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go, guys.
来
Okay.
我都湿透了
I'm getting soaked!
-外婆 -外婆
- Grandma! - Grandma.
-我的小公主 -妈
- Hi, baby. Hi. - Hello, Mom.
你好吗 小乖乖
Hi, baby, how are you?
天啊 崔沃 你长这么高了 快进来
Hey, Trevor, my goodness, how big you are! Come on in.
好 要红的还是绿的
Okay, now do you want a red one or a green one?
-红的 -好
- Red one! - Okay.
-我也要红的 -给你红的
- Red one! - Here's a red one and...
-苹果吗 -还有糖
- Apple? - Apple and caramels, I think.
要哪种苹果呢
So, what color apple do you want?
-红苹果 -好的
- Red. - Okay.
-我要绿的 -绿的呀 真好
电影精选列表