- Green. - You want a green? Oh, good. I'm glad.
阿富汗迅速恢复...
Afghanistan could quickly revert back to...
尼日尔与布基纳法索政♥府♥
The governments of Niger and Burkina Faso are interested in
正筹划开♥发♥共同边界线一带的金矿
exploiting the gold reserves along their common border.
预计收益并不多
There's not a lot of interest,
当前金价150美元每盎司
as gold's at $150 an ounce.
但若能低价取得开采权
But it would compliment your
便可补贴美国在中东的支出
holdings in East Africa and the concession's cheap.
老友你好
My friend.
-我是乔·威尔逊 -卡尔·莫里欧·古德朗
- Joe Wilson. - Karl Moleo Guderron.
-幸会 -幸会
- Such a pleasure. - Nice to meet you.
老婆怎么样了 乔
How is your wife, Joe?
她啊 她挺好的 她...
She's fine. She's well. She's...
劳驾 来杯去黑眼圈的...
Excuse me? Can I just... A black eye,
双份浓咖
two shots of espresso, strong coffee.
我不太饿
I'm not very hungry.
您来这多久了
How long are you in town?
才几天
Just a few days.
我们很想听听你的计划
Komolea and I are excited to hear your proposal.
您好 有什么事吗
Can I help you? Excuse me, can I help you?
少来 我正向这两位解释 你是个骗子
No. I was just telling these men that you, sir, are a fraud.
我们朋友聚餐
This is a private lunch.
您回避一下好吗
Could you leave now, please?
-谢谢 -这家伙满口谎话 狼心狗肺
- Thank you. - This man is a liar and a traitor.
他收了左翼反对党的钱
He is in the pay of left-wing hate groups.
她只是个记者
She's just a reporter.
是民♥主♥党派来的反战说客
He's a Democrat stooge and he's an anti-war zealot.
-在我们军队背后捅刀子 -请你离开
- He has stabbed our troops in the back! - Okay, leave now.
不好意思
Excuse me, I'm very sorry.
威尔逊 你满手鲜血
Wilson, you've got blood on your hands
你那臆想狂老婆也是个大骗子
and your wife is a traitor and a fantasist.
够了 你给我走开
Okay, okay, leave my table.
你怎么敢批评我妻子
How dare you talk about my wife.
你对她 对我 一无所知
You don't know her, you don't know me.
-请你立即离开 -好得很
- Now leave now! - Very nice.
-你们要知道 -她会走的
- You gentlemen should know... - She's gonna leave.
这家伙是个大骗子
...you're having lunch with a traitor!
我们该走了
I think we should leave.
-请别走 -不 再见
- Please, don't. - No, we should.
-听这家伙胡说八道 -你可耻
- Did you hear the way that this man just... - Shame on you.
你还算记者吗
You call yourself a reporter?
太可笑了 你就是个五♥毛♥党♥ 奴才
Shame on you! You're nothing but a self-promoting hack!
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
的士
Taxi!
帕里沙中心
Palisades.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
是你啊 我见你上电视了
You're him. I see you on TV.
-乔·威尔逊吧 -不是
- You're Joe Wilson. - No, I'm not.
-得了吧 电视上就是你 -不是我
- Yes, brother, I see you on TV. - That's somebody else.
不不 我认识你啊
No, no, I know you.
我也叫乔 老家在塞拉利昂的弗里敦
My name is Joe, too. I'm from Sierra Leone. Freetown.
西非国家
你去过吧 喜欢那吗
You've been there, right? You like Freetown?
谁不知道弗里敦烂透了
Joe, you and I both know Freetown's a shithole.
那确实
That's the truth.
哥们 说得一点没错
That's the truth right there, brother.
没错 塞拉利昂完蛋了
Yes, indeed, Sierra Leone is dying.
司法不公 贪污腐♥败♥
There's too much injustice and corruption in Sierra Leone.
政♥府♥权力太大了
People at the top have too much power, way too much power.
可咱这不一样
But people can't see that from over here.
在美国就没这种事
Over here, in America, it's a different world.
-那可不一定 -怎么会呢
- I wouldn't be so sure of that. - How can you say that?
这可是自♥由♥之土 勇者之家
Land of the free, brother, home of the brave.
乔 停车好吗 我要...
Joe, could you pull over? I'm just gonna...
在这停 我走着去
Pull over here, I'm gonna walk.
不用找了
Keep the change.
-你犯规 -我套住啦
- That's cheating! - I got it!
准备
Ready?
挥起来 挥过头
Above your head! Above your head! Swing your rope!
他怎么样了
How is he?
好点了
He's okay. He's better.
就那样吧
He's shaking through.
我赢啦
I win.
那边 在那边
There. There they are.
看见了吗 那群黄黄的
Do you see those guys? Those little yellow fellas?
-看见了 -看见了吧
- Yeah, I see them. - See that?
那叫什么来着 我不记得了
There's a name for them. I used to know the name for them.
好像叫...真漂亮
Some kind of... They're beautiful.
我大概要离婚了 爸
I think my marriage is over, Dad.
我这姑娘啊
I know my little gal doesn't
非把牙咬碎了才开口
say anything until she absolutely has to.
国会又要开始调查了
There's going to be another Congressional Investigation.
乔想让我站出来 说出来
He wants me to speak out. Go on the record.
好像这就能解决一切
Like that would suddenly make all of this go away.
我们都不说话了
We can't even speak to each other.
我也说过这话 一字不差
I can remember saying exactly the same thing.
72年7月 你妈和我闹别扭
July, '72. Me and your mom weren't getting along,
每天都吵架
we were fighting all the time.
我以为她只是不想再搬家了
I guess she just plain had enough of moving house.
直到我服满25年 从空军退役后
It wasn't until I retired, 25 years in the Air Force,
才明白 我们根本没有家
that I realized that we never did have a home.
搬了二十几次家
We must have moved 20 different times, I don't know.
德国 新加坡 澳大利亚 英国
Germany. Singapore. Australia. England.
你也换了二十几圈朋友
You had 20 different chances to introduce yourself as someone new.
但你应付得不错
You turned out all right, though.
你是个好姑娘
Okay. I mean, you're responsible.
有点过于严肃
A little too serious, maybe.
但搬家也让你更坚强
It made you tough, though, huh? Real tough.
坚强得我们都读不懂你了
Probably tougher than me and your mom could ever understand.
可这次我看不到出路
I just can't see how this comes around.
以前有 这次没有
Not this time.
完全看不到
Not anymore.
他们错了 那就是错了 瓦儿
What they did was wrong, Val. It was just plain wrong.
你记住这一点
Don't you ever forget that.
要是老天开眼 你们熬过了这次
You know, say if through some miracle you get through this thing,
也保不准再不吵架
I mean, there's no guarantee you and Joe won't fight.
这小子就那么倔
You know, he's a stubborn son of a bitch.
你们俩啊 谁都犟不过谁
I mean, he's not going to give up any more than you are.
看啊外公
Grandpa, look.
这丫头也是
I swear to God she's going
搞不定就绝不放手
to keep at that thing until she licks it.
来啊 举起来甩
Come on, raise your hand up!
这就对了
There you go!
-不错啊 -再来一次
- Good shot. - I'm going to do it again!
没错
Yeah.
套得好
Good try!
...调查结果已然公布
...may be the final results.
该死 妈妈
Shit. Mom?
调查显示
And it's turned out to be bad news
白宫成员斯古特·莱比违规操作
for one member of the White House team,
这位高层官员目前面临五项指控
and a central figure he is, Scooter Libby. Five counts.
NBC台特派记者布莱恩·威廉姆适才报道
And as Brian Williams just said on NBC News,
他将面临30年监禁
in that special report, 30 years he faces right now.
将镜头交给我的同事
And I want to talk right now to Dan Abrams, my colleague,
法律顾问丹·艾布拉姆斯
who handles these legal matters...
他应该早有预料
You can imagine that the letter of resignation
故已提前起草辞呈
was probably drafted somewhat in advance
此前已有媒体推测...
and that there were indications in the past...
下一步会怎样? 路易·斯古特·莱比的律师团
What is next? Lawyers for Lewis Scooter Libby
已准备好在周五公诉后为他辩护
are preparing his defense following his indictment on Friday.
与此同时 布♥什♥总统即将公布
Meanwhile, President Bush is set to announce his next nominee
电影精选列表