在卧室架子上
...on the shelf in the bedroom.
你会明白我为什么要留给你这些"
"I think you'll understand why I wanted you to have it. ".
但是我卖♥♥了那个花瓶! 或者说...
But I had sold the blue vase! Or I...
其实 应该是送给你♥爸♥爸了 我猜吧 在我打开那封信之前
Actually, I gave it away to your dad, I guess, before I'd opened the letter.
这就是为什么我一直在找它
So that's why I've been trying to find it.
你见过我爸爸?
You met my dad?
我想是的
I guess so.
你还记得他吗?
Do you remember him?
他提到一个纪念日…
Uh, he mentioned something about an anniversary.
9月14日
September 14th.
提到给你妈妈一个意外惊喜
And that he had a surprise planned for your mom.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
提到一间不错的餐馆
Something about a fancy restaurant.
他的燕尾服
His tuxedo.
没有钥匙 我就完全困住了
Without the key, I was stuck.
这就是你为什么要找我爸爸
That's why you needed to find my dad.
但我不知道怎么找 甚至不知道他的名字
But I didn't know how to find him. I didn't even know his name.
有几个星期 我去了爸爸附近的街坊...
For a few weeks, I'd wander over to my dad's neighborhood...
…希望能碰到这个人
...hoping that I'd bump into him.
我贴了告示说 那个拿到蓝色花瓶的人...
I put up signs saying that the guy who got the vase at the estate sale
那次75街上的降价销♥售♥买♥♥到的 请联♥系♥我
...at 75th Street, please come contact me.
但那已经是一周后...
But that was a week after...
911之后...
well, you know, September 11th
人们到处都贴了海报
and people were putting up posters everywhere.
那...
Well...
你现在不用继续找了
...you don't have to look any more.
抱歉 我知道你一直在寻找 但这不是你想要找的
I'm sorry, I know you've been looking for something and this isn't it.
没关系
It's okay.
我们一起去银行吧
Let's you and I go to the bank.
打开它 分享里面的东西
We'll find out what it is together, we'll share it.
你很好 但是不了 谢谢
You're nice. But no, thank you.
你没事吧?
Hey, you're gonna be all right there?
我能告诉你我从未告诉别人的秘密吗?
Can I tell you something I never told anybody else?
当然
Sure.
那天 我们基本上一到学校 就被提前放学回家
On that day, they let us out of school basically as soon as we got there.
我走回家的
I walked home.
我朋友说会给我打电♥话♥ 所以我就去查录音机
My friend told me he would call, so I went to look at the answering machine.
里面都是留言
There were all these messages.
你朋友打来的?
From your friend?
是我爸爸
From my dad.
他当时在世贸大楼
He was in the building.
有件事我从没告诉过别人
But there's something I've never told anyone.
从来没有 任何人
Not anybody else, not anybody ever.
电♥话♥响了
The phone rang.
天哪
Oh, God.
我不敢接电♥话♥ 就是不敢
I couldn't pick up the phone. I just couldn't do it.
它一直响 一直响 但我就是动不了
It rang, and rang, and rang, and I couldn't move.
我想接电♥话♥ 但我不敢 就是不敢
I wanted to pick it up, but I couldn't. I just couldn't.
录音机启动了 滴地一声
The answering machine came on. There was a beep.
留言六 …9月11日 10点27分
Message six, September 11, 10:27 a.m.
然后我听到爸爸的声音
Then I heard Dad's voice.
你在吗?
Are you there?
你在吗?
"Are you there?"
你在吗? 你在吗?
"Are you there?" THOMAS: Are you there?
你在吗?
"Are you there?"
他需要我 而我没能接电♥话♥
He needed me and I couldn't pick it up.
我被吓坏了 就是没办法接
I was scared. I just couldn't do it.
「你在吗?」他问了9次 我清清楚楚地记得 因为我数过了
"Are you there?" He asked nine times. I know because I've counted.
为什么他不说「有人」
And why didn't he say "Anyone"?
「有人在吗?」 「你」只是一个人
"Is anyone there?" "You" is just one person.
我想他知道我在听
I think he knew I was there.
或许他一直说是因为 他知道我没有胆量接电♥话♥
Maybe he kept saying it to give me time to be brave enough to pick up.
在第三句和第四句之间 有很长的空隙 15秒
The longest space is between the third and the fourth, which is 15 seconds.
你在吗?
Are you there?
我可以听到背景里有人们的哭泣声
You can hear people in the background crying.
你在吗? 可以听到直升飞机的声音
Are you there? OSKAR: You can hear helicopters.
你在吗?
Are you there?
可以听到玻璃破碎的声音
You can hear glass breaking.
你在吗?你在吗...
Are you there? Are you the...
然后电♥话♥切断了
Then it cut off.
你能原谅我吗?
Do you forgive me?
原谅你?
Forgive you?
为什么? 因为你没能接电♥话♥?
For what? For not being able to pick up?
因为我没能告诉任何人
For not being able to tell anyone.
噢...
Oh...
当然原谅你了
Of course I forgive you.
这让我感觉好多了
I can't tell you how much better that makes me feel.
希望你能找到你想找的东西
I hope you find what you're looking for.
我得走了
I've got to go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他在干嘛?
What's he doing?
奥斯卡!
Oskar!
给我 给我…
Hey, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me.
没关系 给我吧
It's okay, it's okay, give that to me.
给我吧 给我吧 没关系
Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, it's okay.
放手 放手…
Let go, let go, let go.
没关系 放下吧 放下吧 宝贝
It's okay, I got it. It's all right. Let go. Let go, let go, baby.
没关系 放下吧 放下吧
Let it go, let it go, it's all right. It's all right, let it go, let it go.
没事了 没事了
Let it go. It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It's okay.
我保证我会好起来的 我会变得正常的!
I promise I'll be better soon, I promise! I'll be normal!
我最不想要的就是这个啊 你很完美
That is the last thing that I would want. You are perfect.
我很努力了 妈妈 我不知道如何才能做到更努力
I tried incredibly hard, Mom. I don't know how I could have tried any harder.
我知道
I know you did.
我知道 我知道
I know you did. I know you did.
你不知道 我知道
You don't know. I do.
妈妈 你真的不知道
But you really don't know, Mom.
我知道如果你父亲知道了会多自豪 因为你从未放弃寻找
I know how proud your dad would have been that you didn't stop looking.
宝贝 你觉得我会让你跑出我的手掌心吗?
Sweetie, do you think I would ever let you out of my sight?
你觉得我会让任何危险接近你吗?
Do you think I would let anything happen to you?
我一直知道你去了哪里
I always knew where you were.
一直都知道
Always.
你知道?
You did?
当门卫斯坦告诉我 你拿了那些电♥话♥簿...
When Stan the doorman told me about all the phone books you said you needed...
…来做学校的人口调查作业 我就知道你在找什么东西了
...for a school project on the census, I knew you were up to something.
怎么会?
How?
人口调查7年才一次
The census isn't for another seven years.
所以我来了你房♥间 试着跟你一样想
So I went into your room and I tried to think like you did.
试着了解你的想法
I wanted to understand.
你在偷♥窥♥我?
You were snooping on me?
我是帮你一起找
I was searching for you.
我找到了你这个关于布莱克的「魔法森林游戏」
I found your Enchanted Forest game with the list of the Blacks.
还有你的五个城区的检索系统
I saw your index system of the five boroughs.
我的CZI
My CZI.
什么是CZI?
Your CZI?
可折叠区域检索系统
Collapsible Zone Index.
我还发现你用后四位电♥话♥号♥码检索
I saw how you used the last four digits of the phone numbers.
我觉得这很聪明
I thought that was clever.
非常聪明
That was very clever.
我也做了自己的地图
I made my own map.
标记了你会去的区域
And I marked up all your zones.
104个区
One hundred and four.
216个地址
216 addresses.
472个叫布莱克的人
472 people named Black.
我列出你周末会去的人家
I made a list of all the people you were going to see that weekend.
给你已经去过的人家打电♥话♥...
I called the ones you'd already been to...
...还去找你将要去找的人
...and I went and met the ones you were going to go see.
是吗? 嗯
You did? LINDA: Mm-hm.
所有人? 嗯
All of them? Mm-hm.
自从我丈夫去世以后 我儿子在整个纽约...
So since my husband's death, my son has been searching all over the city...
寻找这钥匙的来源 他觉得是线索… 所以他很..
...with a key he thinks might be a clue, so he's very...
电影精选列表