嗯 喔...
Um... Oh. Um...
谢谢你 谢谢 非常感谢...
Thank you. Thank you, thank you very much. Um...
所以如果他来了 他会拿这个地图…
So, when he comes, he took this entire map and he...
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
嗯 噢...
Um... Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
赫克特·布莱克显然很喜欢拥抱
Hector Black sure liked to hug.
他拥抱了我17次
He hugged me 17 times.
我想走 但是他就是继续抱我
I wanted to get away, but he just kept on hugging.
他总觉得他和自己父亲的死有联♥系♥
And he feels that it's somehow related to his father's death.
我知道 这是个让人难受的故事
I know, it's sad. It's a sad story.
我喜欢艾琳·布莱克 和她五个吵闹的孩子
I liked Elaine Black and her five noisy kids.
你收到画了吗?
Did you get a drawing?
很多
Dozens.
他来的时候 或许你们可以让他坐坐那个…
So when he comes, maybe you guys could let him sit on that and he could...
那丽-安·布莱克呢?
And what about Leigh-Anne Black?
她朝我吼让我走
She yelled at me to go away.
是啊我也是…
Yeah, me too.
你是否有任何联♥系♥...
Whether or not you had any connection to...
走吧 快走啊
Go. Please, get out of here. Go!
拉娜·布莱克有很棒的故事
Lona Black had an amazing story.
我以为拉娜·布莱克会流泪
I thought Lona Black would burst into tears.
他会没事的 只是几个问题 他只是想问问这些
He's gonna be fine. Just a few questions, that's all he's gonna need.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you're okay with this?
我过去的时候她很好啊 是吗?
She was fine when I got there. Oh, yeah?
我知道你从阿斯托利亚(皇后区)的艾莲娜·布莱克
I knew how long it would take you to get from Eleanor Black's in Astoria to...
去布♥什♥维克(布鲁克林)的哈兰·布莱克要多久
...Harlan Black's in Bushwick.
对于你父亲 我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your father.
妈妈 是那个男孩!
Mom, it's that boy! It's that boy!
我们的妈妈有些相像 是不是?
I think our moms look kind of similar, don't you?
所以你知道这把钥匙的事 嗯
So you knew about the key. Mm-hm.
我知道你得为这些事情刨根问底
I knew you had to go make sense of things.
所以我就要和你一起去
And I got to go with you.
你就不担心我会被强♥暴♥...
You weren't ever worried I was gonna be raped...
被杀 或者被绑走 被刺伤 什么的吗?
...or killed or strangled or stabbed or something?
每天 每时每刻
Every hour of every day.
直到你开门进来 我都无法呼吸
I couldn't breathe until the door closed.
嘿 我回来了
Hey. I'm home.
我本以为只有爸爸知道我怎么想
I thought only Dad could think like me.
我本也这么觉得
Me too.
他们之间很多人 都失去了亲人 或者其他事物
So many of them had lost something or somebody, Mom.
和我们一样
Just like us.
你会想念他的什么?
What do you miss about him?
我想关于他的好多事
Oh, I miss so many things about him.
我很想他只要手摸摸窗户 就知道天气
I miss how he could tell the weather just by touching the window.
他回到家 会大喊
When he would come in the house and yell:
「大家伙儿都在干嘛呢?」
"What's everybody doing?"
我想念他把整个手臂 放到超♥市♥的咖啡豆罐子里去…
I miss how he would stick his entire arm into the coffee beans at Fairway...
…因为他喜欢那个感觉 啊
...because he liked how it felt. Ah.
那真是让我生气啊 店里的人都在盯着他看呢
That would make me so angry because everyone in the store was watching him.
是吗? 噢 我也不知道了
Were they? Oh, I don't know. I don't know.
我想念他的声音
I miss his voice.
我想念他告诉我 他爱我
I miss his voice telling me he loves me.
我也是
Me too.
妈妈
Mom? Mm?
你如果想的话 可以再恋爱 没关系的
It's okay if you fall in love again. If you want to.
噢
Oh.
我不会再像第一次如此深爱了 没人可以替代他
I'll never fall in love for the first time again. Nobody can be him.
没有人
Nobody.
他告诉过我 他说
He told me. He said:
「我真的爱你妈妈 她是多好的女孩呀」
"I really love your mother. She's such a good girl."
妈妈?
Morn?
我对你说「我爱你」太少了 是吗?
I don't tell you I love you enough times, do I?
噢
Oh.
不 足够的
Yes, you do.
宝贝…
On, baby.
你足够爱我的
You do.
楼梯坏了
Stairs are broken.
你今天去学校很早嘛
You're going to school awful early.
今天不上学 是总统日
There isn't any school today, it's Presidents' Day.
那是二月吧
I thought that was in February.
换日子了
They changed it.
嗯
Mm.
我得给我见过的那些人写信
I'd written a letter to the people I'd met.
信里说
It said:
「亲爱的 先生 女士 小姐」
"Dear Mister or Missus or Miss..."
…阿比 哈祖尔 托米 艾琳…
...or Abby or Hazelle or Tommy or Elaine...
所有我见过的 叫布莱克的人
...or anybody I'd met whose last name is Black.
你们或许还记得我
You might remember me.
我叫奥斯卡·谢尔
My name is Oskar Schell.
我去拜访你们 看你们能否帮我…
I came to visit you to see if you could help me find the lock...
找到爸爸留给我的这把钥匙 对应的锁
...that fit the key I thought my father had left me.
大多数的你们都对我很好
Most of you were very helpful and nice to me.
我要感谢你们
I want to thank you for that.
我要谢谢你们让我骑马…
And I want to thank you for the horse ride you gave me...
...泰勒给我的画 画着我和我的钥匙
...and for Taylor's picture of me and my key.
你们或许想知道 这钥匙不是我的
You might want to know, the key wasn't meant for me.
是一位威廉·布莱克先生的
It was meant for a Mr. William Black...
…他或许比我更需要它
...who maybe needed it even more than I did.
当然 我很失望...
I was disappointed, obviously...
但我真的很高兴它找到了归属
...but I'm honestly glad that it's where it belongs.
甚至很高兴我的失望...
And I'm even glad to have my disappointment...
比什么结果都没有要好得多
...which is much better than having nothing.
我爸爸曾经告诉我 纽约过去有第六个城区 它已经漂走了
My dad told me that New York once had a Sixth Borough that floated away.
人们试图挽留 但没有成功...
They tried to save it, but they couldn't...
...它再也不会回来了
...and it's never coming back.
就像我希望爸爸回来一样...
As much as I want him to...
…但爸爸再也不会回来了
...my dad is never coming back.
他们觉得我没有他会不行 但现在我知道 我可以
And I thought I couldn't live without him, but now I know I can.
我觉得爸爸会为我骄傲的...
I think that would make my dad proud...
...这也是我一直想要的"
"...which is all I ever wanted."
「特别响 非常近」
我从奶奶那里拿到了租客的地址...
I got the Renter's address from Grandma...
..虽然我想说 「你这自私鬼」 「去你的吧」
...and although I wanted to say, "You selfish butthead," and, "Fukozowa you"...
但是我没有
...I didn't.
我让他回家
I asked him to come home.
祝贺你 奥斯卡
"Congratulations, Oskar.
你用超越年龄的智慧和不可思议的勇气
With unbelievable bravery, and wisdom far beyond your years...
你完成了第六次探险
you have solved Reconnaissance Expedition Number Six.
你证明了第六个城区的存在...
You have proven both the existence of the Sixth Borough...
...还有你有多么优秀
...and your own excellence.
不管他们现在在哪里 第六个城区的居民都祝贺你
Wherever they now are, the people of the Sixth Borough celebrate you.
我也是
And so do I.
现在该回家了
"Now it's time to go home."
One...
电影精选列表