他死后 我有一年都不敢去他的衣橱...
After he died, I wouldn't go into his room for a year...
..太难了 我会哭的
...because it was too hard and it always made me wanna cry.
但是有一天 我真的很难过 就不管不顾地进去了
But one day, I had completely heavy boots and I went into his room anyway.
我想念和他一起跆拳道的时候 让我开心
I miss doing Tae Kwon Do with him because it made me laugh.
我去到他的衣橱 他的衣服和东西都还在
When I went into his closet where his clothes and stuff were...
我爬上去拿旧相机 有棕色皮套的
...I reached up to get his old camera with the brown case...
结果打碎了一个蓝色花瓶
...and I broke a blue vase.
里面有一个信封 上面写了名字「布莱克」
Inside was an envelope with "Black" written on it.
我知道爸爸肯定在哪里给我...
And I knew that Dad had left something...
...留了些什么 我要用这个钥匙打开
...somewhere for me that the key opened and I had to find.
所以我把它拿去了沃特锁铺... …从门卫斯坦那里知道的...
So I take it to Walt the locksmith... ...I get from Stan the doorman...
某种锁柜吧
Some kind of lockbox.
…分布在所有五个城区
...For all the five boroughs.
我算过了 有472个姓布莱克的
I count there are 472 people with the last name "Black."
有216不同的地址 显然有一些「布莱克」是住在一起的
There are 216 different addresses. Some of the Blacks live together, obviously.
我算过了 如果我每个周六加上节假日可以去两个...
I calculate if I go to two every Saturday plus holidays...
…还要减去学校里《哈姆雷特》排演的几天 我需要三年走完
...minus my Hamlet school play rehearsals, it'll take me about three years...
来拜访所有的人 但我就要这样做 找到每个叫布莱克的人
...to go through all of them. But that's what I'll do. Go to every person named Black...
...找到钥匙的归属 找到爸爸让我找的东西
...and find out what the key fits and what Dad needed me to find.
这是最好的计划了 「不要停止寻找」
The very best possible plan.
我把每个人按区域归类 这下又得向妈妈撒谎了
I divided the people by zones and I really had to tell my mother another lie.
她不会理解的 为什么我需要找到钥匙的归属...
She wouldn't understand how I need to find what the key fit...
这会让我找到事情的原委...
...that would help me make sense of things...
为什么爸爸在那栋大楼里 被完全陌生的人杀死了!
...like him being killed by people who didn't even know him at all!
我见到了那些不说英语的人们...
And I see some people who don't speak English...
哈祖尔·布莱克 每天都向上帝祈祷 跟他说话
Hazelle Black, who's all prayered up and spoke to God.
但如果能和上帝对话 为什么不叫他不要杀死他儿子?
If she spoke to God, how come she didn't tell him not to kill her son...
或者叫他不要让人们开着飞机撞进大楼
...not to let people fly planes into buildings.
或许他们有不同的上帝吧!
Maybe she spoke to a different God than them!
还有人 男女莫辨 同时是男也是女
I meet a man, who is a woman who is a man, a woman all at the same time
我不想靠近他或者她 吓到我了...
I didn't wanna get near him/her, because she/he scared me...
…他和别人太不一样了
...because she/he was so different.
我仍旧在担心她在用青霉素什么的 但这又如何呢?
I still wondered if she had a VJ or peniscillin, but what does it matter?
每个人都是同样的发型 这个地方会是什么样呢?
What would this place be like if everybody had the same haircut?
还有布莱克先生 他已经24年没有听过任何声音了
I see Mr. Black, who hasn't heard a sound in 24 years.
我明白他的心情 我也非常想念爸爸的声音
Which I can understand, because I miss Dad's voice that much.
就像他说 「你起床了吗」或者...
Like when he would say "Are you up yet?" or...
我们去做点什么吧
Let's go do something.
我看到有一起作画的双胞胎兄弟
I see the twin brothers who paint together.
还有一个棚子 应该是线索的 但只是个棚子而已!
And there's a shed that just has to be a clue, but it's just a shed!
还有阿斯特里·布莱克 一直画同一幅画…
And Astrid Black, who has the same drawing...
…画同一个人 一直一直都是同一个人!
...of the same person over and over and over again!
波利斯·布莱克 一个门卫 本来是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一个老师...
Boris Black, the doorman, who was once a schoolteacher in Russia...
但是现在 他的大脑正在死亡 拉莫斯·布莱克 他收集硬币
...but now says his brain is dying. Ramos Black, who has a coin collection...
但他甚至都没有每天的饭钱!
...but doesn't have enough money to eat every day!
阿兰·布莱克可以看到格拉姆西公园 但他并没有公园的钥匙… (纽约市仅有的两个私人公园之一,只有缴纳年费的住户才拥有钥匙)
Alan Black has a view of Gramercy Park but not a key to it...
...他说这比盯着一堵墙看的心情还要糟糕
...which he says is worse than looking at a brick wall.
我觉得我就在盯着一堵墙...
I feel like I'm looking at a brick wall...
因为我已经用这把钥匙试了148个不同的地方
...because I tried the key in 148 different places...
但它并不属于任何锁 找不到任何爸爸要让我找的东西
...but the key didn't fit and open anything Dad needed me to find.
所以我知道了 没有他一切也可以很好...
So that I'd know without him everything is all right.
就这样吧
Then let's leave it there.
我每次去一个陌生的地方 仍旧会感到害怕
I still feel scared every time I go into a strange place.
我很害怕 我得使劲环着自己的腰 不然自己会成为碎片!
I'm so scared I have to hold myself around my waist or I think I'll just break apart!
但我永远不会忘记他跟妈妈提起的 关于第六个城区的话:
But I never forget what I heard him tell Mom about the Sixth Borough:
如果太容易找到…
That if things were easy to find...
就不值得去寻找了
They wouldn't be worth finding.
但每次离开家我还是会害怕 听到开门声 我还是会害怕
But I'm still scared every time I leave home, every time I hear a door open.
并且 这件事开始以来 我还没找到任何答案...
And I don't know a single thing that I didn't know when I started...
…除了我知道 我比以往更加想念爸爸...
...except I miss my dad more than ever...
…尽管这一切 只是要自己不那么想他!
...even though the whole point was to stop missing him at all!
太痛了
It hurts too much.
有时候我觉得自己真的做错了什么
Sometimes I think I might do something really bad.
「做错了?」
「我累了 先睡了」
「不要告诉奶奶我们见过了」
「想不想让我...」
让你怎样?
Like you to what?
「跟你一起找?」 不 肯定不行 不行
No way. Absolutely not. No, no, no.
当然了 下周六 早上7点
Sure. Next Saturday, 7 a.m.
我提前23分钟37秒到了那里 以防万一
I got there 23 minutes, 37 seconds early just in case.
我也不知道我是否希望他出现
I didn't know if I wanted him to be there.
我甚至都不知道 我是不是不想让他出现
I didn't even know if I didn't want him to be there.
我有一天的时间来知道答案
I'd give it the day to find out.
如果要跟我一起找 就有规则
If you're coming with me, there are rules.
有两次上厕所时间 一次19分钟的休息用来吃饭
You are allotted two bathroom breaks, one 19-minute stop for eating.
绝对不允许观光行为...
And sightseeing is strictly prohibited...
尽管路上的历史遗迹我会指出来
...although sites of historical merit may be noted.
还有 这里有15个简单的问题 想要你回答一下
Also, there's a list of 15 simple questions about yourself I'd like you to answer.
(全名?国籍?父母职业?婚否?有没有孩子? 去过哪里?怎样租在这里的?是否认识我父亲?...)
快点
Come on.
规则4就是跟上 我不能2分钟就等一次
Rule number four is keep up. I can't stop and wait every two minutes.
金·布莱克在H区 地图方格AQ-16
Jean Black is in Zone H, map grid AQ-16.
在洛克维(皇后区)11.3英里 这边走
It's in the Rockaways, 11.3 miles. This way.
我不坐地铁的 它不安全
I don't take the train. It's not safe.
它是明显的袭击目标 所有的公共交通都是
It's an obvious target. All public transportation is.
你会被陌生人炸成碎片
You can get blown to pieces by people who don't even know you.
噢 不
Oh, no.
他说 「我不能走那么远」
He said, "I can't walk that far."
如果要他跟我一起走 就必须乘地铁或巴士
He said if I wanted him to go with me, it would have to be on the bus or a train.
地铁快多了 他写:
And the train was a lot faster. And he wrote:
"反正也没有什么可害怕的" 我说:
"Anyway, there's nothing to be afraid of." To which I said:
你当然说得容易!
It's easy for you to say!
其实 也不容易 (他不能说话)
Which actually... it wasn't.
「有时我们需要直面恐惧」
「什么都不要想」
"什么都不要想" 就像矛盾词组 比如「现在那…」
"Think about nothing." That's an oxymoron, like, "now, then."
矛盾词组是指两个词互相矛盾 组成词组
An oxymoron is when two words contradict each other.
爸爸和我以前会有「矛盾词战争」
My father and I used to have oxymoron wars.
认真地搞笑
Seriously funny. Sah!
吵闹的沉默
Deafening silence. Fwa, fwa!
原创的复♥制♥
Original copies.
找到丢失的东西
Found missing!
「学生教师」 「学生教师」?
"Student teacher"?
液化气
Liquid gas.
清晰的困惑
Clearly confused.
行尸走肉 噢!
Living dead! Oh!
几乎完全
"Almost exactly."
真实的仿制品
Genuine imitation.
意外的…故意
Accidentally on purpose. Aah.
大虾…….
Jumbo shrimp.
虽然我知道他不能说话...
And even though he never said a word...
...但爸爸死了以后 我第一次感到有人可以交谈
...for the first time since Dad died, I felt like I had someone to talk to.
没人
No one's there.
再按门铃就杀了你!
Ring it again and I'll kill you!
你在干嘛! 快滚开!
What are you doing? MAN: Get out of there!
嘿 你们俩!
Hey, you!
你拿着那个照相机干什么?
What are you doing with that camera?
你为什么就不说话了呢?
So how come you stopped talking?
我大概地做了点研究
I did some extensive research.
你知道吗 医学上来说是不可能突然就不说话了的
You know, it's medically impossible to stop talking...
除非你的声带被移除或者受伤了
...unless your vocal cords are taken out or cut...
或者咽喉得了癌症之类的
...or diseased with carcinoma of the larynx or something.
它说 「或者 是对创伤性的历史时间...
It said, "Otherwise, it is a hysterical reaction..."
有太过激的反应」
...to a singularly traumatic event...
患者在心理方面决定 不再开口说话
...in which the person makes a psychological decision not to speak...
因为说话会让当时的情景重现
"...because speaking would re-create the event."
只是让你知道一下
Just thought you should know.
等等!我不能走过去 这座桥不安全
Wait! I can't cross this! The bridge isn't safe.
我会掉下去的
I might fall through.
我看不到你那么远写的东西
I can't read what you're writing from there.
他写 「如果你过了这座桥 我就告诉你我的故事」
He wrote, "if you cross the bridge, I'll tell you my story."
等等我! 不要走太远!等等我!
Wait for me! Don't go too far! Wait for me!
他还写 「我们休息一下 可以聊聊」
电影精选列表