He also wrote, "Let's take a break and we'll talk."
不行 我们才刚刚开始
We can't! We only just started.
在这里等着
Wait here.
不要走开
Don't leave me!
有人吗?
Hello?
听得到我吗?
Did you hear me?
这里没人!
There's no one here!
你答应了不会走开的
You promised not to leave me.
他说了什么?
What's he saying?
好吧 呃...
Okay. Uh...
啊他说… 「我呆过许多地方…」
He's saying, "I have lived in many places..."
「但我出生在德国…」
...but I was born in Germany.
「战后 我结婚了…」
After the war, I got married.
「我们有个孩子 但我太害怕当父亲」
There was a child, but I was too afraid to be a father.
「我小的时候 和父母躲在防空洞里
When I was a young boy, I was in a bomb shelter with my parents.
炸♥弹♥袭击…他们都死了」
"A bomb exploded, and they were both killed."
这就是你为什么不说话了?
Is that why you stopped talking?
我给你倒杯汽水
I'll get you a soda, kid.
那时候你就不说话了?
Is that when you stopped talking?
「是 也不是」
「你的很多事情 我也没有过问 所以我的事情 你也不要问了」
现在开始 我希望你和我一起找
I want you to come with me from now on.
他耸耸肩 和爸爸一样
And he shrugged the way Dad did.
我喜欢这一点
I loved that.
一个月的周六周日 他和我一起找
A month of Saturdays and Sundays he'd come with me...
...我们又找了37个布莱克
...and we'd seen 37 more Blacks.
不不不!
No, no, no!
做事情的时候要注意
You have to watch what you're doing.
卡西迪·布莱克不住在格伦戴尔(皇后区) 在伍德黑文(皇后区)
Cassidy Black doesn't live in Glendale. She lives in Woodhaven.
我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
奥蕾莉亚·布莱克住在怀斯通(皇后区)
Aurelia Black lives in Whitestone.
巴兹·布莱克住在法拉盛(皇后区)
Baz Black lives in Flushing.
贝雅·布莱克住在罗斯代尔(皇后区)
Bea Black lives in Rosedale.
B.G.布莱克住在萨尼塞(皇后区) 知道了吗?
B.G. Black lives in Sunnyside. Got it?
明天我们可以去找阿玛拉·布莱克...
Tomorrow we can make it to Amara Black...
在JJ区 地图网格AN-50 在米尔贝辛(布鲁克林)
...in zone JJ, map grid AN-50, Mill Basin.
「为什么不放一天假呢 去看电影?」
规则7 没什么事能影响我们寻找
Rule number seven, nothing gets in the way of the search.
你好 我叫奥斯卡·谢尔 我父亲…
Hello, my name is Oskar Schell. My father...
走错路了!
Wrong way!
好吃吗?
Enjoying that?
你知道吗 你走太慢我没说什么 因为你没办法
You know, I don't say anything when you walk too slowly because you can't help it.
你一小时上三次厕所我也没说什么
And I don't say anything when you go to the bathroom three times an hour...
因为你必须去
...because I know you need to.
但你至少可以吃快点吧?
But you could eat a little faster!
詹姆斯·布莱克 丹·布莱克 埃姆斯·布莱克…
It was James Black, Don Black, Amos Black...
…加斯里·布莱克 还有三个本·布莱克
...Guthrie Black, and all three Ben Blacks.
没用
Pointless.
「今天到此为止吧」
我们还没找完
We're not finished.
嘿 我家里还有老婆孩子在等
Hey, guys, I got a wife and kid to get home to.
拜托了!还有一会儿!
Please! Just give me a minute.
好吧
Right.
本·布莱克
Ben Black.
加斯里·布莱克
Guthrie Black.
埃姆斯·布莱克
Amos Black.
你真的想让我去给你找...
Do you really expect me to go out there and see what I...
嘿 小孩 你需要万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Hey, kid, you need a master key.
「住手」
我不能!
I can't!
我问你个问题 你能跟我说实话吗?
If I ask you a question, will you tell me the truth?
即使实话会伤害我?
Even if it will hurt me?
「是的」
你觉得这把钥匙有对应的锁吗?
Do you think the key fits a lock?
「是的」
真的?
Really?
「是」
我是说 真的?
I mean really?
「是」
你觉得我能找到那把锁吗?
And do you think we'll find the lock?
「不能」
我也不那么肯定了
I'm not so sure either.
「所以我们或许就不找了?」
我有东西给你看
There's something I've got to show you.
我不确定 所以我没有说过
I couldn't be sure, so I didn't say anything.
但我一直有这种感觉
But I felt it all the time.
他走路的方式 他耸肩的方式
The way he walked, the way he shrugged his shoulders...
...还有奶奶不愿意提起他
...the way my grandmother wouldn't talk about him.
他一定是我爷爷
He must be my grandfather.
妈妈很受伤
My mom is out.
这边
This way.
你可以坐我床上
You can sit on my bed.
我从网上打印了这些
I printed these out from the Internet.
这可能就是他
This is probably him.
或者可能是吧
Or it might be him.
穿得有点像
He's dressed like he was.
放大之后 像素变得很大 就没有人的形状了...
When I magnify it until the dots are so big it stops looking like a person...
…有时候我能看到他戴着眼镜
...sometimes I can see glasses on him.
或者只是我想我能看到吧
Or I think I can.
或许其他孩子也看成是他们的爸爸
Probably the other kids see their dads too.
我想给你看这个
This is what I want to show you.
在黑暗的那天 爸爸在录音机上留了6通留言
On the worst day, my dad left six messages on this answering machine.
除了我以外没有人听过
No one else has ever heard them but me.
「你妈妈也没有?」 当然尤其不能
Especially not her.
第一通留言是8点56分
The first message was at 8:56.
我还在等学校开门
I was still waiting to be let into school.
我在跟敏其玩 浪费时间
I was playing with Minch, wasting time.
「你在吗?喂?」
Are you there? Hello?
我打去了办公室 但没有人接
I just tried the office, but no one was picking up.
发生了点事 但我很好
Uh, listen, uh, something's happened. I'm okay.
我们被要求留在原地
They're telling us to stay where we are.
第二通留言是9点12分
The second message was at 9:12.
我那时候在上课
I was in class by then.
…平行四边形
...parallelogram.
大家把这个漂亮的 神奇的平行四边形...
Okay, so, you take the beautiful, magical parallelogram...
…分成两个漂亮的...
...and you'll cut it into two beautiful...
还是我
It's me again.
喂?
Hello?
抱歉 听着 真希望你在家
Sorry, look, I was hoping you would be home.
我不知道你是否知道发生的这些事...
I don't know if you heard about what happened...
...我只想说我很好
...but I just wanted you to know that I'm okay.
一切都很好 我们还在等 想知道接下来怎么做
Everything is fine. We're still waiting to find out what we're supposed to do.
很混乱 消防员应该来了的...
It's pretty chaotic. Firemen are supposed to be coming. What...
第三通留言是9点58分
The third message was at 9:58.
我们一大群人跟着敏其的妈妈一起回家
A bunch of us were walking home with Minch's mom...
他们说出事了 但没说是什么事
...who said something was happening, but didn't say what.
我在92街和百老汇街的街角商店买♥♥了果汁
I stopped at a deli at the corner of 92nd and Broadway to get a Juicy Juice.
我知道在那里的准确时间 因为我还留着收据
I know I was there at that exact time because I saved the receipt.
上面写着时间
It had the time on it.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
「不要继续了」
我必须给你听全部的留言
I have to play you all of them.
第四通留言是10点07分
The fourth message was at 10:07.
我这年龄的孩子平均步速是4.4英尺每秒
Given that the average walking speed for a child my age is 4.4 feet per second...
这两通留言之间有9分钟
...and that it was 9 minutes between those two messages...
我计算过了 我走了2376英尺
...I calculated that I walked 2376 feet...
那样就正好经过了百老汇街上的联合教堂 (在93街和百老汇的交界)
...putting me in front of the United Church on Broadway.
我知道 因为我回去亲自测量了
I know this because I went back and measured.
是我
It's me.
希望你在家
I was hoping you were home.
我真的很想跟你说话 想告诉你...
I really, really wanted to talk to you I wanted to explain to you...
等等 不… 一会儿就好 对不起
Wait, wait, no, no, I'm just gonna be another minute, I'm sorry.
我不能占用电♥话♥太久
I can't use the phone for very long.
我想要告诉你...
电影精选列表