Again, that's the incident, that's what we are hearing.
太可怕了
This is terrible.
你不能在大堂吸烟 会给自己惹麻烦的
You're not supposed to smoke in the lobby. You'll get in trouble.
今天发生的这些才会是大♥麻♥烦 你父母呢?
There's no such thing as trouble today. Where are your parents?
他们有人在下城区吗? (曼哈顿从南到北,分为downtown,midtown,uptown。金融区在downtown)
Is anybody downtown?
我妈妈在上班 我爸爸在某个地方开会
My mom's at work. My dad's at a meeting somewhere.
反正不关你事 榆木脑袋的家伙
Anyway, it's none of your business, dip shiitake.
去你的 奥斯卡
Eff you, Oskar.
我才要说去你的吧 (这里奥斯卡用了很多非脏话的词来代替)
Succotash my ball sack.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
留言1 9月11日 上午8点56分
Message one, September 11 th, 8:56 a.m.
你在吗?喂?
Are you there? Hello?
亲爱的如果你在 快接电♥话♥
If you're there, darling, pick up.
我刚才打去了你办公室 但没人接听
Ugh. I just tried the office, but no one was picking up.
听着 有事发生了 但我没事
Uh, listen, uh, something's happened. I'm okay.
他们叫我们呆在原地 等消防员来
They're telling us to stay where we are and wait for the firemen.
我肯定没事的 等我再打给你…
I'm sure it's fine. I'll give you another call when I have a better idea of what's going on.
等我弄明白到底发生了什么
我只想让你知道 我没事 别担心...
I wanted to let you know that I'm okay and not to worry...
...我会再打来 拜拜
...and I'll call again soon. All right, bye-bye.
留言2 9月11日 上午9点12分
Message two, September 11th, 9:12 a.m.
你在吗?你在吗? 还是我
Are you there? Are you there? It's me again.
喂?
Hello?
我希望你在家... 不知你是否听说现在发生的事...
I was hoping you would be home. I don't know if you heard about what happened...
…我只是想让你知道 我没事
...but I wanted you to know that I'm okay.
一切都很好 我们仍旧在想现在该怎么做
Everything is fine. We're still waiting to find out what we're supposed to do.
一片混乱 消防员应该要来了才对 什么...
It's pretty chaotic. Firemen are supposed to be coming. What...
如果太阳要爆♥炸♥了...
If the sun were to explode...
你在发现这之前 会有整整8分钟时间...
you wouldn't even know about it for eight minutes...
...那是光从太阳到我们的时间
...because that's how long it takes for light to travel to us.
8分钟里 世界还会是光明的...
For eight minutes, the world would still be bright...
...还会是温暖的
...and it would still feel warm.
爸爸离开已经一年了...
It was a year since my dad died...
...我能感受到他给我的这「8分钟」...
...and I could feel my eight minutes with him...
在逐渐冷却
...were running out.
民♥主♥党人认为 埃斯特拉达是过于保守...
Democrats argued that Estrada is too conservative...
…并拒绝回答任何问题
...and not answering all of their questions.
Estrada was first nominated for the position in May, 2001.
布♥什♥政♥府♥已要求军事开支提高4.2%…
The Bush administration has asked for a 4. 2 percent increase in military spending...
从3650亿美元提高到3800亿
-from 365 billion dollars to 380 billion dollars.
这个数字还不包括...
That figure does not include...
黑暗的那天以后 我还没去过爸爸的衣柜
I hadn't gone into my dad's closet since the worst day.
妈妈还未碰过他的遗物
Mom hadn't touched his stuff.
一切还在原处
It was all there.
奥斯卡 你没事吧?
Oskar! You okay?
奥斯卡·谢尔呼叫
This is Oskar Schell.
奶奶 奶奶 你还醒着吗?
Grandma? Grandma, are you awake?
完毕
Over.
奶奶?
Grandma?
我在 怎么了? 睡不着吗?
It's Grandma. Uh, what is it, sweetheart? Can't you sleep?
你要我过去吗? 完毕
Do you want me to come over? Over.
奶奶 爸爸有跟你提过 一把特别的钥匙吗?完毕
Did Dad ever mention a special key to you, Grandma? Over.
特别的钥匙?
A special key?
没有吧 是什么钥匙?
I don't think so, no. A special key? What for?
开什么东西用的?
What was this special key for?
完毕
Over.
租客也在家吗? 完毕
Ls the Renter home? Over.
租客?不 不 他从不这么早回家 完毕
The Renter? No, no, he's never home this early. Over.
奶奶把一个房♥间租给了一个男人…
Grandma had rented a room to a man...
在黑暗的那一天之后三周
...three weeks after the worst day.
为什么那个租客的门总是关着? 为什么我从没见过他?
Why is the Renter's door always closed? And why can I never meet him?
他喜欢安静
He likes quiet.
你为什么不肯跟我说说他?
Why can't you tell me anything about him?
他是我在以前国家就认识的人 弹琴吧
He's someone I knew in the old country. Now play.
他会在这里呆多久?
How long will he be here?
他从不在一个地方久留
He never stays any place for long.
他很危险?
Is he dangerous?
你如果见到他 什么都不要说
If you ever see him, don't say anything.
他会非常生气 弹
He can get very angry. Now play.
你发现什么了 奥斯卡 完毕
What have you found, Oskar? Over.
奥斯卡 你还在吗?
Oskar, are you still there?
奥斯卡?
Oskar?
是给某种锁柜的
It's for some kind of lockbox.
跟这些不一样 这个更厚 更难破坏
It's not like any of these. It's thicker, harder to break.
但应该也不是那种很安全的保险箱
But it's not for a fixed safe, I don't think.
可以是保险寄存箱 或者邮政信箱
Could be a safe deposit box, post office box.
很旧了 二三十年了
It's old. Maybe 20, 30 years old.
我怎样才能找到制♥造♥它的公♥司♥?
How can I find the company that made it?
谁都能做这个
Anyone could've made it.
那怎样才能找到它的锁?
Then how do I find the lock that it fits?
那我就帮不了你了 除非你得试试你见到的每个锁
I'm afraid I can't help you there, unless you wanna try it in anything you come across.
你永远不知道一把钥匙会开启什么样的锁 有几百万种可能性
You never know what a key's gonna fit. There are a million different possibilities.
这就是我为什么喜欢钥匙 它们总能打开些什么
That's what I love about keys. They all open something.
唯一的配对
Just one.
你不是应该在上学吗?
Shouldn't you be in school?
今天是马丁·路德·金纪念日
It's Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
第二个谎言
Lie number two.
那天早上我告诉妈妈我有点发热 那时候我就开始记着我说过的谎
I started counting my lies earlier that morning when I told Mom I had a fever.
我不想在学校传染给更多的人
I don't wanna potentially infect a multitude of people at school.
我很可能是会走路的病原体
I could be a walking pathogen.
我记得…马丁·路德·金的生日在一月
I thought Martin Luther King's birthday was in January.
曾经是的 换日子了
It used to be. They changed it.
第三个谎言
That was lie number three.
等等 奥斯卡
Hold on, Oskar.
这个「布莱克」是谁? 在这个信封上
Who's "Black"? On the envelope?
是你认识的人吗?
Anybody you know?
或许是知道这钥匙的人
Could be somebody who knows something about the key.
谢谢你 你真是好锁匠
Thanks for being such a great locksmith.
你要这个干嘛?
What do you need these for?
人口调查课程作业
A project on the census.
第四个谎言
Lie number four.
你怎么没去上学?
Why aren't you in school?
他们说我知道的已经够多了 噢
They said I know too much already. Ah.
布莱克 布莱克 布莱克…
Black, Black, Black.
「布莱克」肯定是一个人 大概吧
Well, "Black" was definitely a person. Probably.
如果布莱克是一个人 他或者她肯定认识爸爸
If "Black" was a person, he or she must have known Dad somehow.
四百七十二
Four-hundred-seventy-two.
但怎么认识的? 而且 我该怎么找到他?或者她?
But how? And how was I going to find him/her?
这也是一次探险游戏吗?
Was this a Reconnaissance Expedition?
尼日利亚的拉各斯 然后它漂移了…
Lagos, Nigeria. And it drifted...
爸爸的探险总是包括长长的旅途
Dad's expeditions always included a journey.
...2278.3英里
...2278.3 nautical miles.
巴西!
Brazil!
他总是安排妥当 注重到哪怕最小的细节
And he always planned them, down to the smallest details.
每小时5英里
Five miles an hour.
七百
Seven hundred.
还能是什么呢?
What else could it be?
有钥匙 就会有锁
If there was a key, there was a lock.
有名字 就会有这个人
If there was a name, there was a person.
我回来了
I'm home.
肯定有这个锁
There had to be a lock.
我会找到它 因为它想要我找到它
I would find it because he wanted me to find it.
Q-56区. Q-56区
Q-56. Q-56. Q-56.
我会找到它 因为这是唯一延长我的「8分钟」的方法
And I would find it because it was the only way I could stretch my 8 minutes with him.
或许那样我就可以将8分钟延伸至无限
Maybe I could stretch them forever.
我在背包里装了 求生必备的几种东西
I put together a backpack of vital things I would need for my survival.
黑暗的那天之后两周 奶奶给我买♥♥了这个以色列防毒面具
An Israeli gas mask Grandma bought me two weeks after the worst day.
我的手鼓 它让我保持冷静
My tambourine to help keep me calm.
当然还有望远镜
Binoculars, obviously.
我必须轻装上阵 才能走得快
I had to travel light to be as quick as possible.
我的探险日记
My expedition journal.
爸爸的爸爸的照相机
电影精选列表