So I wanted to tell you...
...我多么爱你
...how much I love you.
告诉你我多么爱你…
I wanted to tell you how much I love you.
「听这些没什么好处」
第五通留言是10点17分
The fifth message was at 10:17.
我当时正在和门卫斯坦聊天 爸爸留下了这个
I was talking to Stan the doorman when Dad left this.
你在吗?
Are you there?
你在吗? 拜托 如果你在 请接电♥话♥
Are you there? Please, pick up if you're there.
「不要继续了!」 不
No.
还有一通留言 第六通留言
There's one more message. The sixth message.
10点27分
Ten twenty-seven.
「不要继续了!」
「还有 不要继续找了」
嘿!等等!
Hey! Wait a minute!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
「事情本该变好 但更糟了」
谁说事情要变好的?
Who said things should be getting better?
就这样了?
So that's it?
「我想帮你 但我在伤害你」
嘿!
Hey!
你想走 那就走吧!
Unh! You wanna go, so go!
我一直知道你是我爷爷
I always knew you were my grandfather.
如果你觉得你走了我们会想你 那不用担心了 你走吧 我不会想你的
But if you think we'll miss you after you go now, don't worry, because we won't!
事实上 我还得谢谢你
In fact, I should be saying thank you!
我爸爸是世界上最好的爸爸 因为你是最差劲的!
My dad was the greatest dad in the world because you were the worst!
我爸爸念的是布朗克斯科技高中
My dad went to Bronx Science High School...
在那里 他是棒球队经理 还是校报科学版的编辑
...where he was manager of the baseball team and science editor of the paper!
毕业后他去了罗格斯大学(新泽西州立大学) 在那里他的专业是生物化学
When he graduated, he went to Rutgers, where he majored in biochemistry.
他在一间书店遇见了我妈妈 他向她求婚的地方...
He met my mom in a bookstore, and he asked her to marry him...
是康涅狄格州的诺沃克 每个夏天 我们都回到托比湖...
...in Norwalk, Connecticut. And every summer, we'd go back to Toby Pond...
他都会再一次向她求婚
...and he would ask her to marry him again.
我出生的那一天 他把树叶压在蜡纸中间...
The day I was born, he pressed leaves between wax paper...
它们还挂在卧室的窗户上 他想成为科学家...
...and they still hang in the bedroom window. He wanted to be a scientist...
但最后做了珠宝商 因为这样才能挣钱养活家人
...but he became a jeweler to earn money for our family.
他喜欢闻汽油味 他讨厌土豆
He loved the smell of gasoline. He hated tomatoes.
他从不把我当孩子看待
He never talked to me like I was a kid.
所以这样说 你的伤心事要比我更多
So, in a way, your boots are heavier than mine.
「不要停止寻找」
「房♥地♥产♥销♥售♥ 718-125-0423」
喂? 嗯...
Hello? Um...
你好 我是奥斯卡·谢尔
Hello. My name is Oskar Schell.
奥斯卡?我是阿比·布莱克
Oskar? This is Abby Black.
你还在吗?喂?
Are you there? Hello?
我是奥斯卡·谢尔 我来了!
It's Oskar Schell! I'm here!
奥斯卡 你长大了
Oskar, you've grown.
我们走吧 我们去哪?
Let's go. Where are we going?
我不乘陌生人的车
I don't take rides from strangers.
这规矩不错 不过我们不算是陌生人了
That's a good rule, but we're not entirely strangers.
上车
Get in.
你在这里的时候 我告诉你我不知道这钥匙的事情
I told you when you were here before I didn't know anything about the key.
但是你知道?
But you do.
我丈夫…
Well, my husband...
...前夫 你提到的这件房♥屋销♥售♥的事是关于他的…
...ex-husband, had the estate sale you mentioned...
所以我想你该问问他
...so I think you should talk to him.
你前夫在哪?
Where's your ex-husband?
上班 我现在带你去
At work. I'm gonna take you to him now.
周日晚上还上班?
On Sunday night?
现在是日本的周一早上了
It's Monday morning in Japan.
好了 他说可以直接上去
Okay. He said you should come right up.
32楼
32nd floor.
你不上去吗?
Aren't you coming?
我在这里等
I'll wait here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
进来吧
Come in.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我能帮到你什么吗? 发生了什么事?
What can I do for you? What's going on?
你认识我父亲吗?
Do you know my father?
你父亲?是谁?
Your father? Who's your father?
托马斯·谢尔
Thomas Schell.
应该不认识…我不认识姓谢尔的
I don't think so. I don't know any Schells.
他在911中去世了
He died at 9/11.
我很遗憾 我发现了有个信封写了你的名字...
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I found an envelope with your name on it...
我去找你的妻子 前妻 以为是她的
...and I thought it was your wife, who I know now is your ex-wife...
但她并不知道这件事
...but she didn't know anything about it...
…当时我还听到隔壁房♥间有男人的声音
...and there was a man yelling from the other room.
你知道我父亲的事吗? 这是什么时候的事?
What do you know about my father? When was this?
3个月 17天 8小时...
Three months and 17 days, eight hours...
16分钟 11 12秒前了
...16 minutes, 11, and now 12 seconds ago.
今天晚上7点42分46秒
And tonight, at 7:42:46 p. m...
我在爸爸留给我的剪报发现 正面有留言
...I found a newspaper clipping where my dad had circled "not stop looking"...
反面有个电♥话♥号♥码
...and I found a telephone number on the back.
是阿比·布莱克的电♥话♥
And the number was for Abby Black.
是我的电♥话♥ 房♥子里的
That was me. At the house.
我正要搬走
I was moving out.
我知道
I know. Hm.
那个信封有什么特别?
What was so special about the envelope?
我能看看吗?
Can I see that?
信封上有写什么吗?
Was there anything written on the envelope?
写了「布莱克」
It said "Black."
你是在一个蓝色的花瓶里找到的吗?
And did you find it in a blue vase?
嗯?
Hm?
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
这真是太神奇了
This is truly the most amazing thing.
我已经找这把钥匙...
I have been looking for this key...
...一年多了
...for more than a year.
我找了好几个月 它匹配的锁
I've spent months trying to find the lock that it fits.
那我们是在互相寻找 它能打开什么?
Then we've been looking for each other. What does it open?
一个保险箱
A safe-deposit box.
和我爸爸有什么关系吗?
What's it got to do with my dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
With your dad?
我是在爸爸的衣橱里发现的 因为他死了 我不能问他这是什么
I found it in my dad's closet, and since he's dead, I couldn't ask him what it meant...
所以只能自己去找
...so I had to go find out for myself.
这 嗯...
Well, uh...
我父亲也去世了
...my dad passed away too.
两年前
A couple of years ago.
他 嗯...
He, um...
他参与了...
He went in for a...
…检查 然后...
...checkup and, um... Ahem.
不管怎样…
Anyway...
接下来的事情就是 医生告诉他只有几个月可活了
...next thing you know, doctor says he has two months to live.
我需要处理他的遗物 他的书 家具
I needed to figure out what to do with his things, his books, his furniture.
你不想留着吗? 一件都不想
Didn't you want to keep them? I didn't want any of it.
我进行了降价处理
I had an estate sale.
父亲和我并不亲近
My father and I weren't exactly close.
他生前最后几个月 给所有人写信
He spent his last couple of months writing to everyone...
表兄弟 生意伙伴 一些我从未听说过的人
...cousins, business partners, people I'd never heard of.
他写下了那些 所有他想做但是没做的事
He wrote about all the things he wanted to do but never did...
...以及那些做了但不想做的事
...and all the things he did do but didn't want to.
跟别人说了从未和我说话的话
Shared all the things he never shared with me.
就是那些 我一直想了解的关于他的事...
You know, all the things that I wanted to know about him.
你需要我抱抱你吗?
Do you need a hug?
不用 谢谢
I'll be okay, thanks.
他没有给你写吗?
Didn't he write a letter to you?
有 但我害怕打开
Yeah, but I was afraid to open it.
要是我就会非常好奇
I would have been extremely curious.
我妻子告诉我这很荒谬
Well, my wife told me I was being ridiculous.
小孩子气 但你就是他的孩子
Childish. But you were his child.
我很害怕这会是某种坦白…
I was afraid it was gonna be some sort of confessional.
我希望他能告诉我 他很抱歉
I was hoping he would tell me he was sorry...
或者他爱我
...or that he loved me.
或者其他我们之间私人的事 但是他没有
Or something personal about us, but he didn't.
信的最后 他说
At the end of the letter, he says:
"我留给你的东西 在一个蓝色花瓶里
"There's something that I want you to have in the blue vase..."
电影精选列表