My father's father's camera.
史蒂芬·霍金的《时间简史》 爸爸曾经念给我听
A Brief History Of Time, by Stephen Hawking, that my dad used to read to me.
手♥机♥
Cell phone.
我喜欢的菲戈牛顿饼干
Fig Newtons, which I love.
当然还有钥匙
The key, obviously.
爸爸让我「不要停止寻找」的讯息
And my father's message to not stop looking.
我不会 永远不会
And I wouldn't, not ever.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪?
Where you going?
出门
Out.
去哪?
Where?
我说过了啊 和敏其去漫展 晚点回来
I told you, to the comic book convention with Minch. Be back later.
第五个谎言 除了那句「晚点回来」
Lie number five. Except for the "be back later" part.
那把你的手♥机♥开着 每小时都要跟我保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Well, leave your cell phone on. Check in with me every hour, okay?
我说真的
I mean it.
我不知道等待我的将会是什么
I didn't know what was waiting for me.
虽然我的胃有点疼 眼睛也潮湿...
Although my stomach hurt and my eyes were watering...
...我已经决定 没有任何事可以阻止我
...I made up my mind that nothing, nothing was going to stop me.
甚至我自己
Not even me.
第一个人 阿比·布莱克 在布鲁克林的格林堡区
First up, Abby Black, Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
因为公共交通让我很紧张 我走去了
Because public transportation makes me panicky, I walked.
做这些事我总是很难
I've always had a hard time doing certain things.
电梯是好的 小天才
The elevator works, genius.
我知道 智障
I know, retard.
但那黑暗的一天 让我害怕的事情变得更多
But the worst day made the list of things a lot longer.
老年人
Old people... Ah!
...奔跑的人...
...running people...
...飞机...
...airplanes...
...高楼...
...tall things...
...会让你卡住的东西
...things you can get stuck in.
噪音
Loud things.
尖叫 哭泣!
Screaming, crying. Aah!
牙坏的人
People with bad teeth... Ha-ha-ha!
...无人认领的包 无人认领的鞋 没有家长带着的孩子...
...bags without owners, shoes without owners, children without parents...
..响着的东西 冒烟的东西 吃肉的人...
...ringing things, smoking things, people eating meat...
...向上看的人
people looking up.
大楼 隧♥道♥ 超速的...
Towers, tunnels, speeding things...
...大声的 闪光的 有翅膀的
...loud things, things with lights, things with wings.
桥尤其让我恐慌
Bridges make me especially panicky.
来试试吧 不行
Come on, try. OSKAR: I can't try.
不试试怎么知道呢
If you don't try, you'll never know.
试试吧 别对我失望!
So try. Don't be disappointed with me!
喝口果汁吧
Come on. Take your juice.
奶奶带我来这些鞦韆
You know, Grandma brought me to these swings.
我最喜欢的是...
My favorite...
一 二...
...was one, two...
...右边第三个...
...the third from the right...
因为我觉得它能比其他荡得更高
...because I thought it would go higher than any other one.
所以每次别人已经回家以后...
So when everyone had gone home...
我就荡鞦韆
...I'd swing.
只有我和这鞦韆
It was just me and the swings.
我在这上面可以思考很多 尤其当我学会了怎么荡起来...
I'd do a lot of thinking up here, especially when I learned how to pump.
我会尽可能荡得高...
I would go as high as I could go...
直到不能再高...
...until I couldn't go any higher...
然后 我就跳
...and then I would jump.
有一瞬间 我会感觉像鸟儿一样自♥由♥
Ah! And for a moment, I would feel as free as a bird.
你应该试试 奥斯卡
You should give it a whirl, Oskar.
或许会改变你看事情的方法
It might change the way you look at things.
这不安全
It's not safe.
你不用跳下来
You don't have to jump.
我们能回家了吗?
Can we go home now?
格林堡
Fort Greene.
格林堡
Fort Greene.
格林堡!
Fort Greene!
格林堡!格林堡!
Fort Greene! Fort Greene!
格林堡!格林堡!
你在干嘛? 你好,我叫奥斯卡·谢尔
What are you doing? Hello. My name is Oskar Schell.
你认识我父亲托马斯·谢尔吗?
Did you know my father, Thomas Schell?
你就是阿比·布莱克 是的
You are Abby Black? Uh, yeah.
我知道肯定有人一直对你这样说
I'm sure people tell you this constantly...
但如果你去字典里查「非常美」这个词
...but if you look under "incredibly beautiful" in the dictionary...
下面会有你的照片呢
...there's a picture of you.
阿比 我这在跟你说话呢
Abby, I'm trying to say something here.
你在干嘛? 你介意我进去吗?
What are you doing? Would it be okay if I came in?
现在真的不大方便 为什么?
Now is really not a good time. OSKAR: Why not'?
我正在忙
I'm in the middle of something.
我要上楼去 把这件事搞定了
I'm going upstairs to get this done.
我也是啊 然后你想怎样就怎...
Me too. WILLIAM: And you can do whatever...
在忙什么事?
What kind of something?
关你什么事吗? 这是反问?
Is that any of your business? Is that a rhetorical question?
我必须进去
I had to get in there.
我渴死了!
I'm extremely thirsty!
第七个谎言
Lie number seven.
你想喝什么?
What do you want to drink?
冰咖啡 一半奶
Iced coffee with half-and-half, please.
过来拿?
You coming?
我喜欢这个
I love this.
我也是 你知道关于大象的多少事?
So did I. How much do you know about elephants?
几乎不知道
Hardly anything.
我知道很多
I know quite a lot.
洛克希多塔·阿弗里贾纳
Loxodonta Africana.
这个女人在刚果花了十年的时间
There's this woman who spent the past 10 years in the Congo...
记录大象的叫声 来学习它们是如何互相交流的
...making recordings of elephant calls to learn how they communicate.
阿比!东西都放哪里了?
Abby! Where is everything?
去年 她开始给大象放这些录音
This past year, she started to play them back to the elephants.
奇妙的是 当她放到...
What's fascinating is that she played back...
一头已经死去的大象的声音 给它的家人 它们竟然记得
...the call of a dead elephant to family members, and they remembered.
它们跑到吉普车跟前 放录音的喇叭
They approached the Jeep, the speaker.
我在想 它们听到这些叫声的时候 在想什么呢
I wonder what they were feeling when they heard those calls.
我不知道
I don't know.
我正在出门 15分钟给你回电好吗?
I'm walking out of here. I will call you back in 15 minutes, all right?
它们哭了吗?
Did they cry?
只有人类哭的时候才流泪 你知道吗?
Only humans can cry tears, did you know that?
但这张照片里的大象在哭
Even the elephant in the picture is crying.
看上去是 但应该是在PS里合成的
It looks like it, but it was probably manipulated in Photoshop.
不要哭
Don't cry.
嘿鲍勃 你好吗 我很好…
Hey, Bob, how are you? I'm great, I'm great.
家人好吗?很好
How's the family? Awesome.
我们很好 我们都很好
We're awesome, we're doing great.
我们3点在办公室见怎样?
So listen. Meet me at the office at 3:00, okay?
那是谁? 我丈夫
Who's that? My husband.
你一定觉得这很奇怪
You must think this is very odd.
我觉得很多事情都很奇怪
Oh, I think a lot of things are odd.
人们都说我一直很奇怪
People tell me I'm very odd all the time.
我还去检查过是否有 亚斯伯格综合征(一种自闭症)
I got tested once to see if I had Asperger's disease.
爸爸说这是一种只有 比别人都聪明的人得的病 但他们跑不了直线
Dad said it's for people who are smarter than everybody else but can't run straight.
虽然测试结果没这么说
Tests weren't definitive.
你确定你不认识他吗?托马斯·谢尔
Are you sure you didn't know him? Thomas Schell?
他在那栋楼里
He was in the building.
911那天
In 9/11.
我想找到这枚钥匙可以打开的锁
I'm trying to find a lock for this key that was in the envelope...
我在爸爸的一个信封里找到的
...that once belonged to my father.
抱歉 我不知道这钥匙 或是你父亲
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the key or your father.
我能留着这个吗?
Can I borrow that?
留着吧
You're welcome to it.
我以为你很喜欢
I thought you really liked it.
我们家很多事情都会不一样了
Lots of things will be different around here.
我能亲亲你吗?
Can I kiss you?
你真是乖孩子 但我觉得不合适吧
You're a sweet boy, but I don't think that would be a good idea.
我能给你照张相吗 来记住你
Can I take your picture so I can remember you?
漫展如何?
How was the comic convention?
电影精选列表