In case you haven't noticed, half the time, you're asleep.
另一半呢 你又忘了前一半你在干什么
And the other half the time, you forget the first half.
你就是法律术语形容的「失职」 不称职的家长
You're what they call in the law "in abstentia". An absent parent.
这太过分了 哪句?
That was mean. Which part?
全部
All of it.
爸爸说过 「真♥相♥让人自♥由♥」
Dad used to say, "The truth will set you free."
爸爸现在不在了
Well, Dad's not here.
只有我们俩了 更象是一又四分之一个我们俩
It's just the two of us. More like one and a quarter of us...
…精确计算的话 不许出这房♥间 奥斯卡!
...to be mathematically accurate. Don't walk out of this room, Oskar!
如果我明天就死了呢? 你不会明天就死的
What if I die tomorrow? You're not going to die tomorrow.
爸爸也不知道他明天会死啊
Dad didn't think he was gonna die tomorrow either.
不会发生到你身上的 你怎么知道不会发生?
It's not gonna happen to you. How do you know what's going to happen?
你什么都不知道 你埋了一个空棺材!
You know nothing. You buried an empty box!
关键不是这个 他的回忆都在那里!
That's not the point! His memory is there!
这就是关键 爸爸只是一堆细胞组成的 这些细胞现在或许在房♥顶 在河里...
It's exactly the point. Dad was just cells. Now they're on rooftops, and the rivers...
奥斯卡!
Oskar!
…还有千万人的肺 正在呼吸着有着他碎片的空气!
...and the lungs of millions of people who breathe him every time they breathe!
事情不是这样的! 你怎么知道是怎样的?
That's not how it works! How do you know how it works?
分子和原子的东西 你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about atoms or molecules.
或许还有一部分跟 中♥央♥公园的狗屎混在一起也不一定!
He might even be part of the dog shit in Central Park!
够了 别说了
That is enough. Stop it.
抱歉 是狗便便(换了个比较文明的说法)
Excuse me, dog feces.
住手! 但这是事实
Stop it! But it's the truth!
我为什么不能说出事实? 不能因为爸爸死了 你就变得不讲道理
Why can't I say the truth? Just because Dad died doesn't mean you can be illogical.
这没道理! 不是每件事都有道理的!奥斯卡!
It has to make sense! Not everything makes sense, Oskar!
不是每个问题都有答案的!
There's not an answer for everything!
都是谎言 都是胡扯!
You're just stupid! It's completely nonsensical!
只是个棺材 空的棺材!
It's just a box! An empty box!
我知道那是个空棺材! 我知道!
I know it's an empty box! I know this.
但我这样做为了我 为了你 我们至少试着...
But I did it for me, and I did it for you so we could at least try...
跟他道别了...
...and say goodbye to him...
...因为他走了 奥斯卡 他走了 再也不会回来了
...because he's gone, Oskar, he's gone and he's not coming back.
不会了...
Never.
我不知道为什么会有人开着飞机撞进大楼
I don't know why a man flew a plane into a building.
我也不知道为什么我丈夫死了…
I don't know why my husband is dead.
但不论你如何努力…奥斯卡 你永远找不到原因...
But no matter how you try, Oskar, it's never gonna make sense...
因为它没有 它就是找不到原因
...because it doesn't, it doesn't make sense!
去你的! 你什么都不知道!
Fukozowa you! You don't know anything!
你为什么骗我?
Why did you lie to me?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你当时在哪?
Where were you?
什么时候?
Where was I when?
就那天 黑暗的那天
That day, the worst day.
你知道我在上班
You know I was at work.
没人在这里
There was no one here.
我希望我在
I wish I had been.
但这不可能
But it wasn't possible.
你应该让它变成可能!
You should've made it possible!
我没法让不可能的事变成可能
I can't make the impossible possible.
我真希望那个人是你
I wish it were you.
我真希望是你在那栋楼里 而不是他
I wish it were you in the building instead of him.
我也这么想
So do I.
我不是那个意思
I didn't really mean that.
是的 你是的
Yes, you did.
回去睡觉吧
Go back to bed.
嘿! 琳达?
Linda?
我试着找你呢 我在回家路上了 马上到家
Yeah, I've been trying to reach you. I'm on my way home. I'm coming home.
托马斯 听得到吗?
Thomas, can you hear me?
我能听到
Yeah, I can hear you.
真不敢相信 你也在看吗?
Ugh, this is unbelievable. Are you watching this?
听着 别人也在等着用电♥话♥ 我时间不多
Listen to me, other people want to use the phone, so I don't have too much time.
你听着 我20分钟后就到家了
Listen to me, I'm gonna be home in about 20 minutes.
不 你听我说 我在世贸中心里
No, you listen to me. I'm in the World Trade Center.
你什么意思 你..在世贸中心里?
What do you... What do you mean, you're in the World Trade Center?
我在这里开会 但会没事的
I had a meeting. But I'm gonna be okay.
他们让我们原地等候 我们打碎了窗户好让空气进来
They're telling us to stay where we are. We broke a window to let in some air.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我在106楼 这里大概有50人
I'm on the 106th floor. There's about 50 of us up here.
你听我说 你马上回家...
You... You listen to me, you come home right now.
没事的 你会没事的
It's gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
不… 奥斯卡呢?
No... Where is Oskar?
奥斯卡在回家的路上 但你听我说 你现在马上回家
Oskar's on his way home, but you listen to me, you come home right now.
我会的 我会给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他
I will. I will call and I will tell him.
告诉他什么?
Tell him what?
告诉他现在发生的事
I'll... I'll tell him, ahem, what's happening.
我会告诉他现在发生的事 我们被告知原地等候
I'll tell him what's happening. We've been told to wait where we are.
消防员正在赶来 我们都很好 原地等候就行
The firemen are on their way. And we're all fine. We've been told to wait.
托马斯?
Thomas?
我们需要做的就是这些 托马斯...
That's what we're gonna do. Thomas...
好吗?
Okay?
不 这不好 这不好 你听我说
No, it's not okay. Listen to me.
嗯 托马斯
Yeah. Thomas.
你听我说 你现在要这样
You need to listen to me. Here's what you're gonna do.
你得找到逃生楼梯 听见我说的了吗?
You need to find a stairwell. Do you hear me?
嗯 找到楼梯 然后赶紧回家
Yes. Find the stairs and you come home.
亲爱的 我要挂电♥话♥了 别人还在等着用
Linda, honey, I've gotta go. Other people need to use the phone.
我会没事的 你也会没事的
I'm gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
别说了 快去找楼梯
Stop saying that. Just find the stairs.
琳达 听我说 你所做的一切 都让我的生活熠熠生辉
Linda, listen to me. You do everything to make my life better.
我只想让你知道 我非常非常爱你
I want you to know that I absolutely love you.
非常非常爱你...
I absolutely love you
继续跟我说话啊… 继续...
Don't stop talking to me. Just stay talking to me.
我一会儿再联♥系♥你...
I'm gonna try to call you again in a few min...
拜托 继续跟我说话...
Please, just stay talking to me...
消息还未得到证实 但我们已经从...
This is unconfirmed, but we are getting information...
...联合航♥空♥的职员处获得消息
...from an employee of United Airlines.
再次声明 虽然未得到证实 但有推测说...
Again, we want to emphasize this is unconfirmed, but there is speculation.
奶奶 你醒着吗?
Grandma, are you awake?
完毕
Over.
奶奶 醒醒 完毕
Grandma, please wake up. Over.
求你了
Please.
完毕
Over.
奶奶?
Grandma?
我知道有人在
I know someone is in there.
我不会伤害你的 我只有4岁
I won't hurt you. I'm only 4 years old.
第6♥4♥个谎言
Lie number 6♥4♥.
「对不起我不会说话」
你是谁?
Who are you?
「租客」
我是奥斯卡·谢尔 奶奶的孙子 你知道奶奶去哪里了吗?
I'm Oskar Schell, Grandma's grandson. Do you know where my grandma is?
「出去了」 出去了?这么晚?
Out? This time of night?
你知道去哪里了吗?这事关生死
Do you know where? It's kind of a matter of life and death.
「我们可以一起等」
你算是陌生人吗?
Are you a stranger?
准确的说
Technically?
我不会进陌生人的房♥间
I wouldn't go into a stranger's bedroom.
你怎么会不能说话?
How come you don't speak?
你的声带坏了吗?
Are your vocal cords damaged or something?
还是说你被什么东西吓坏了
Or did something scare you to death?
「不」 酷啊
Cool.
你上一次说话是什么时候?
When was the last time you spoke?
你有试过说话吗?
Do you ever try to talk?
跟我学着说几句吧
Why don't you try to say something to me?
来啊
Go on.
我~叫~租~客
"“My name is the Renter."
你有犯罪记录吗?
Do you have a criminal record?
「没有」 或许你靠伤害别人为生?
Mm. Maybe you hurt people for a living?
「不」 那你到底有什么故事?
Well, what's your story then?
「我的故事就是我的」
我得告诉别人 我再也保守不了这个秘密了
I had to tell someone. I couldn't keep it a secret any more.
我能告诉你我的故事吗?
Can I tell you my story?
「好」
我父亲在911中去世了
My father died at 9/11.
电影精选列表