你一整天都在那里吗?
Were you there the whole day?
开开门吧?
Can you unlock the door, please?
奥斯卡 开门吧
Oskar, can you open the door, please?
奥斯卡?
Oskar?
听到了吗 奥斯卡? 让我进去吧
Do you hear me, Oskar? Let me in, please.
奥斯卡 拜托 让我进去
Oskar, please, let me in.
你要进来干嘛?
Why do you wanna come in?
告诉你我爱你
To tell you that I love you.
真希望你在家
Look, I was hoping you would be home.
不知道你是否听说现在发生的这一切...
I don't know if you heard about what happened...
…我只想告诉你我没事
...but I wanted you to know I'm okay.
一切都好 只是还在想接下来该怎么做
Everything is fine. We're still waiting to find out what we're supposed to do.
很混乱 消防员应该要来了的...
It's pretty chaotic. Firemen are supposed to be coming. What...
留言三 9月11日 上午9点58分
Message three, September 11 th, 9:58 a.m.
生存下来的确是最大的奇迹了...
Having survived what is an extraordinary event...
…双塔的倒塌
...the collapse of two towers.
之前的报道也提到了 每栋楼都是110层
As we said earlier in our report, 110 stories each.
接下来还会继续报道...
I will tell you that what fell...
奥斯卡?
Oskar?
奥斯卡!
Oskar!
奥斯卡?
Oskar?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
他们让你早放学了
They let you out of school early.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道发生什么事了吗?
Do you know what happened?
嗯
Yeah.
你妈妈很快就回家了
Your mother will be home soon.
你想要…在这里等她回家吗?
You want to just wait here until she comes?
应该吧
I guess so.
你想要我在这里和你一起等吗?
Do you want me to wait here with you?
没关系
It's okay.
你确定?
You're sure?
肯定
Positive.
真的确定?
You're sure?
奥斯卡 奥斯卡!
Oskar. Oskar!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡!
Oskar. Oskar!
你…你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥来了吗?
Did your fa... Did your father call'?
录音机上有留言吗?
Are there any messages on the machine?
谢谢
Thank you.
所有线路...
All circuits... Oh!
线路繁忙 稍后再拨
All circuits are busy now. Will you please...
线路繁忙 稍后再拨
All circuits are busy now. Will you please...
线路繁忙 稍后再拨
All circuits are busy now. Will you pl...
拜托 拜托...
Please, please.
非常抱歉 电♥话♥无法接通 请稍后再拨
Sorry, your call did not go through. Will you please try your call again?
线路繁忙 稍后再拨
All circuits are busy now. Will you please...
Okay. Okay.
因为线路繁忙 电♥话♥无法接通
Sorry, due to heavy calling, we cannot complete your call at this time.
妈 我也不知道 我把知道的都告诉你了
Mom, I don't know, I've already told you everything I know.
医院 警方 任何我能找到的号♥码都打过了
Hospitals, the police, and any number I can find.
我只是有一个电♥话♥没接到
I only missed one of the calls.
不 你不用过来
No, I don't want you to come over.
我不想让这已经无法承受的一切 给奥斯卡更大的压力
I don't want to make any of this any bigger for Oskar than it already is.
如果需要的话 我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗?
Uh, I'll call you if I need you, okay?
录音开始
Recording.
你好 这里是谢尔家 今天是星期二 9月11日
Hi, you've reached the Schell residence. Today is Tuesday, September 11th.
以下是今日趣闻:
Here's today's fact of the day:
雅库特极度寒冷 呼吸都经常结冰...
It is so cold in Yakutia, that breath instantly freezes...
…他们把这辟里啪啦的声音叫做 「星辰的密语」
...with a crackling sound they call "the whispering of the stars."
你好 这里是谢尔家…
Hi, you've reached the Schell resid...
现在 没人可以像我一样听到这些留言了
Now no one will ever have to listen to them like I did.
就像一切从未发生过
Just like nothing ever happened.
每次我离开家 我都变得更轻了...
Every time I left our apartment, I became a little lighter...
...因为我离爸爸更近了
...because I was getting closer to Dad.
但同时我也变得更重 因为离妈妈更远了
But I also got a little heavier, because I was further from Mom.
你干嘛那样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么? 好像我做错了什么
Like how? Like I did something wrong.
你带着手♥机♥了? 带着呢
Do you have your cell phone? Right here.
我爱你
I love you.
或许她等在那里直到我离开
Maybe she was waiting there until I left.
或许她早就走开了
Or maybe she'd already walked away.
或许她说话太轻 我没听到
Maybe she was just talking too quietly for me to hear.
哈祖尔·布莱克住在汉米尔顿高地(曼哈顿)
Hazelle Black lived in Hamilton Heights.
..没什么可担心...
...Gonna worry about.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
如果你知道主在保佑你 为什么不大声喊出来 唱出来?
If you know the Lord is keepin' you Why don't you sing and shout?
嘿!
Hey!
亲爱的上帝 我希望你能注视着奥斯卡
Dear God, I just ask that you would watch over little Oskar...
我祈祷奇迹能发生在他身上
...and I pray, oh, God, for a miracle for him.
用你的双手 保护他的安全
And that you keep him safe and in your loving arms as he goes on his way.
阿门
Amen.
记住 每一天都是个奇迹
Remember, every day is a miracle.
我不相信奇迹
I don't believe in miracles.
找到钥匙的归属...
Finding what this key fits...
就会是个奇迹
...would be a miracle.
我要找的问题很简单 一把没有锁的钥匙
I started with a simple problem: a key with no lock.
我设计了这个系统 来解决这个问题
And I designed a system I thought fit the problem.
我把城区氛围很小的块...
I broke everything down into the smallest parts...
…把每个人都当成是方程中的一个数字
...and tried to think of each person as a number in a gigantic equation.
或许是个保险箱 锁柜
It could be for a safe deposit box or a lockbox.
它很旧了 我能去试试看它是否能打开什么吗?
It's old. Can I try it to see if it fits something?
但没有用
But it wasn't working.
但人们不象是数字 他们更象是文字
Because people aren't like numbers. They're more like letters.
文字组成故事
And those letters want to become stories.
爸爸说 故事是用来分享的
And Dad said that stories need to be shared.
就是这样 腿!腿!
That's it, leg, leg, leg, leg!
我估计拜访每个叫布莱克的人 每次需要6分钟...
I had anticipated a six-minute visit with each person named Black...
但每次都不止是6分钟
...but they were never just six minutes.
每个人都花了比我预计要多的时间...
Everyone took more time than I had planned for...
他们试着安慰我 让我不要那么难过
...to try and comfort me and make me feel better about my dad.
也告诉我他们的故事
And to tell me their stories.
但我不想要好受点 我也不想要朋友
But I didn't want to feel better and I didn't want friends.
跆拳道 博物馆 漫展
Tae Kwon Do, museum, comic book convention.
我只想找到这个锁
I just wanted the lock.
0.25除以65...
Point two five divided by 65...
…156天除以52 也就是三年
...156 days divided by 52 equals three years.
(三年) 我并未接近爸爸
I wasn't getting any closer to my dad.
我正在失去他
I was losing him.
你是什么人?混♥蛋♥?
What are you, some kind of asshole?
混♥蛋♥!
Dickass!
混♥蛋♥! 你们这些人 还有这该死的楼!
Shiitake! All of you in this stupid fukozowa building!
是我 今天太让人困惑了
It must be a very confusing day.
我马上回电
I'll call you right back.
留言四…
Message four, Septem...
奥斯卡 怎么了?
Oskar, what's wrong?
你答不答应我 如果我死了 不要把我埋葬?
Do you promise not to bury me when I die?
大半夜的 奥斯卡
It's the middle of the night, Oskar.
你答不答应我?
Do you promise not to bury me when I die?
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
你会有长长的人生
You are going to live a long, long life.
你确定你爱我?
You sure you love me?
完全肯定
Completely sure.
那就把我放在那些地面上的东西里 类似陵墓之类的
Then put me in one of those mausoleum thingies above the ground.
噢...
Oh.
我们得谈谈
Okay, we need to talk.
关于陵墓?
About my mausoleum?
不
No.
关于最近的事
About what's been going on.
你怎么会如此不乐于跟我谈谈呢?
Why do you find it so hard to talk to me?
你可能没注意到 半数的时候 你都在睡觉
电影精选列表