我的天! 我是气象学家吗?
for Christ's sake! Yeah, so I'm a meteorologist?
冰箱要是停电超过45分钟 整个细胞株就完了
If I don't have my refrigeration back in 45 minutes, I lose the whole cell line.
四个月的辛苦白费了!
Four months of work pissed away!
这不在预算内,我们没钱买♥♥
It was never in the budget. We never had the money for it.
抱歉,先生,你的卡被退了 什么?
I'm sorry, sir. Your card, it's been denied. What?
我帮实验室买♥♥了滚瓶反应器,卡刷爆了
It got maxed out. I bought the roller bottle unit for the lab.
该死,我…
Shit, I...
月底要还我,不然我会被房♥东赶出来
Just pay me back by the end of the month, or I lose my apartment.
嗨,给妳,谢了
Hi, here you go. Thanks.
太好了!
Yes!
太好了!
先生
Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
费欧娜这周在墨西哥 那里有金字塔
Fiona's in Mexico this week. They've got pyramids there.
她去南极前还有很多东西要看
She's still got lots of things to see before she gets to Antarctica.
是哦
Yeah.
她要用斧头砍死所有的企鹅
She's gonna chop up all the penguins with an ax.
把血淋淋的尸体拿去喂海象
And feed their bloody remains to the walruses.
是哦
I see.
什么?
What?
你每次周末回家 都不听我说话
Every time you come home for the weekend, you don't even listen to me.
小梅
Megs.
妳说得对,我很抱歉
You know what, you're right. I'm sorry.
只是我一直很忙
It's just that I've been so busy
努力为妳和派屈克制♥造♥特效药
trying to make the special medicine for you and Patrick.
我要粉红色的 妳要什么?
I want it pink. You want what?
特效药,我要粉红色的
The special medicine. I want it to be pink.
好,我想我能要求史东希尔博士
Okay. I guess I can ask Dr. Stonehill.
告诉他要像这种暗粉红色 不是小宝宝的淡粉红色
Tell him dark pink, like this. Not light pink. That's for babies.
好的
Okay.
请吧
Here you go.
瑞兹勒博士,请讲讲理 公♥司♥才开六个月
Dr. Renzler, be reasonable. The company is only six months old,
我们进展得很快,即将进行动物实验
and we are making great progress towards in vivo testing.
我不知道,公♥司♥花钱的方式…
I don't know. The way the company is burning money...
我们必须取得竞争优势
Well, we've got to get a leg up on the competition.
你知道吉玛根公♥司♥ 财力比我们雄厚
You know that Zymagen has far more spending power than we do.
所以你意思是 我应该要投资吉玛根
So, what you're saying, I should have invested in Zymagen.
不,我意思是 我们必须抢在他们之前成功
No, what I'm saying is, is that we've got to beat 'em to the punch.
不然的话,吓吓他们 让他们并购我们
Either that, or scare them into buying us out.
你没吓到吉玛根 反而吓走一堆投资者
Well, you're scaring us investors a hell of a lot more than you're scaring Zymagen.
想办法把公♥司♥卖♥♥给吉玛根
You sell the company to Zymagen,
并在会计年度结束前进行临床实验
you're in clinical trials by the end of the fiscal year,
不然我们就撤资、停止损失,再见
or we pull the plug and cut our losses. Goodbye.
喂?
Hello?
架构看来很好
This construct's looking pretty good,
但我们必须得到 阿法和贝塔单体之间更好的细胞分♥裂♥
but we gotta get better cleavage between the alpha and the beta subunits.
如果我们像催化那样 加入劈开酵素呢?
Well, what if we add a furin site like the one in uncovering enzyme?
为什么那么做?它不是有…
Why would you wanna do that? Doesn't it have its own...
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
我很忙 你总是很忙
I'm busy. You're always busy.
你总是要谈
You always wanna talk.
对,我们可以加入劈开酵素 并试着在纯化前劈开它
Yeah, we could add furin and try and cleave it before purification.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
让你预习一下… 各位,给我们一分钟好吗?
Giving you a preview... Guys, would you excuse us for a minute?
…如果四个月后 没进行临床实验,会怎么样
...of what's going to happen if we are not in clinical trials in four months.
我们的金主会关掉所有的灯
Our investors will turn out the lights.
科学需要时间,泽西小子 他们不懂吗?
Science takes time, Jersey. Don't they understand?
他们懂 他们会读《华尔街日报》
Yeah, they do. They can read the Wall Street Journal.
知道吉玛根正在实验三种不同的 庞贝氏症药物
They see that Zymagen is testing three different Pompe drugs.
他们实验三种 是因为他们搞不清楚状况
They're testing three 'cause they don't know what the hell they're doing.
我实验一种是因为这是对的! 我知道,我相信你,巴伯
I'm testing one 'cause it's the right one! I know. I believe you, Bob.
不然我♥干♥嘛忍♥受你的坏脾气?
Why else do you think I put up with all your shit?
听好
Look.
我要你直接面对吉玛根的医学家
I want you to go toe-to-toe with Zymagen's scientists.
跟他们证明你的酵素是最棒的 我可以做得到
Prove to them that your enzyme is best. I can do that.
所以我已经跟他们协议好
That's the reason I've entered into conversations with them
并购我们的公♥司♥
to buy our company.
你是在告诉我?不是问我?
You're telling me? You're not asking me?
别这样,巴伯 我只是负起财务方面的责任
Come on, Bob. I am just being fiscally responsible.
任何人都不能指使我 如何管理我的实验室!
Nobody is gonna tell me how to run my lab!
如果我能促成这件事 还真的是"如果"
If I can engineer a deal, and that is a really big "if,"
你会因为我帮你弄到的钱 而原谅我的
you're going to have to forgive me for all the money I'm gonna make you.
我才不在乎钱
I don't care about money.
我是医学家,我在乎的事比钱更重要
I'm a scientist. I care about more important things than that.
别跟我说什么更重要
Don't you tell me about more important things to care about.
自己算算看吧
Do the math.
不是卖♥♥了公♥司♥,拿到大笔资金
Either we sell the company and get a huge cash infusion,
就是让金主把公♥司♥给关了
or the investors will shut us down.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
如果财务上许可的话 我要去撇个条
I'm gonna go take a crap, if that meets with your fiscal approval.
他们难道不能像平常人 从机场开车过来吗?
What, they can't drive from the airport like ordinary people?
巴伯,我们务必要成功
Bob, we need to make this happen.
他们会问艰难的问题
They're gonna ask us some tough questions.
别把它当做私人攻击,好吗?好吗?
Don't take 'em personally, all right? All right?
实验结果证实了 我多年来提倡的理论
These lab results confirm what I've been preaching for years,
也就是磷酸转移 是酵素吸收作用的关键
that phosphorylation is key to enzyme absorption.
我的理论能治疗庞贝氏症
My theory works for Pompe,
最后也能适用在 其它溶体储积症的
and eventually it'll work for enzyme replacement therapies
酵素替代疗法
for other lysosomal storage disorders.
会不会太复杂? 太复杂?
Is it too complicated? Too complicated?
你的方法所含的变量之多令人咋舌
The number of variables built into your approach are mind-boggling.
我是说,天啊 只要你在合成中弄错一个元素
I mean, Jesus, if you get even one piece wrong in the synthesis,
只要一个糖错位…
just one carbohydrate ends up in the wrong position...
那么就得做对 值得做的事就要做对
Well, it's gotta be done right, like anything worth doing.
你从没真正开♥发♥过药物
You've never actually gotten a drug approved.
你是不是天真地以为 自己能解决这类的生产问题?
Isn't it naive to think you can solve these kinds of manufacturing challenges?
巴伯?巴伯?
Bob? Bob?
你说得对,我是个理论派的家伙
You're right, I'm a theory guy.
我的想法不够实际
My head is in the clouds.
所以我们才需要你们
Which is why we need you.
除非你们解决
Unless, of course, your reputation
蛋白质生产问题的美誉 只是空穴来风
for solving protein-manufacturing problems is undeserved.
说得好
Nice one.
我还是想听听利润率 当然、当然
I still need to hear about profitability. Certainly, certainly.
如你们所知 这不是一次疗程,这是终身疗程
As you know, this is not a one-time treatment. It's a lifelong therapy.
然而这些病人
And these patients,
他们必须终身用药 因此会带来长♥期♥收入…
they are going to generate revenue over the span of their lifetime that is...
但就算你制♥造♥出有效的酵素 也不是所有病患都适用
But even if you make a usable enzyme, clearly it won't work for all patients.
因此多少的存活率 才能达到相当的利润?
So, what survival rate do we need to achieve a robust profit?
多少的死亡率 才能被视为可接受的损失?
What rate of patient death can be defined as acceptable loss?
可接受的损失?
Acceptable loss?
我了解你的问题
I understand the question.
因为孤儿药品的利润相当高…
Because the profit margins on this orphan drug are so incredibly high, the...
就算五年后死亡率是百分之二十五
Even with a mortality rate of, say, 25% over five years still indicates
收入仍然相当可观
that there is a highly lucrative revenue source to be realized.
各位,我们成交了
Gentlemen, we have a deal.
西雅图
吉玛根
罗勃特史东希尔博士 要见贝里瑞尼
Dr. Robert Stonehill to see Barry Renee.
罗勃特史东希尔博士 要见瑞尼博士
I have a Dr. Robert Stonehill to see Dr. Renee.
先生,你必须换证 我只是要上洗手间
Sir, you need to be cleared. I'm just gonna use the restroom.
你必须换证才能上洗手间 只是要…
You need to be cleared to do that, sir. Just need to...
你必须换证 老天
You need a security badge. Jesus.
可以给我尿尿的通行证吗?
Well, can I have a security badge so I can go take a pee?
好,先生,他会帮你换证
Yes, sir. He will give that to you.
嘿,巴伯 嘿,约翰
Hey, Bob. Hey, John.
觉得自在点了吗?
You getting comfortable?
请定义"自在"
Define "comfortable."
你还没兑现?
You haven't cashed it yet?
我还没赚到它
I haven't earned it yet.
等酵素成功后,我才会去兑现
I'll cash it when we have a usable enzyme.
受款人罗勃特史东希尔博士 六百万元
电影精选列表