这不是粉红色的
It's not pink.
不好意思,你们的巴比叔叔来访
Excuse me? Your Uncle Bobby is here.
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以回去了 好
You can go back if you like. Okay.
约翰 巴比叔叔
John. Uncle Bobby.
他们只准亲人探病
They wouldn't let me in unless I was family.
这是给小孩的 谢了
Some things for the kids. Thanks.
在睡觉吗?
Sleeping, huh?
嘿,谢谢你来访
Hey, thanks for coming.
我是医学家,必须追踪实验结果
I'm a scientist. Gotta track the experiment.
真希望你的酵素能通过实验
I wish your enzyme was the one that passed the test.
但孩子们注射的是对的吧? 我是说…
But the one the kids are getting, it's the right one, right? I mean...
这能帮助他们
It's gonna help them.
大家都已经尽力了
Yeah, you guys have done everything humanly possible.
我们只能看看测试结果
We just have to see what the tests show.
你和我常常意见不合
You and I have had our differences,
但我只想让你知道一件事
and I just want you to know something.
我要你知道…
I want you to know that...
是的 别打岔
Yeah. Don't interrupt.
好
Okay.
我要你知道我很感激
I want you to know that I appreciate everything
你对梅根和派屈克所做的一切
that you've done for Megs and Patrick,
我这辈子永远不会忘记
and I'm never gonna forget it for the rest of my life.
他不会亲我吧?
Not gonna kiss me, is he?
我会阻止他的
I will restrain him.
别引诱我
Don't tempt me.
爸爸爱海绵宝宝 爸爸爱海绵宝宝
Daddy loves SpongeBob, Daddy loves SpongeBob.
住嘴! 爸爸爱海绵宝宝
Stop! Daddy loves SpongeBob.
小朋友?
Guys?
怎么了?
What's going on?
什么事这么好笑?
What's so funny?
你们在笑什么?
What are you laughing at?
你们在笑什么?
糖
Sugar.
是糖引起的兴奋
It's a sugar high.
酵素分解了他们肌肉里的糖
The enzyme's breaking down the sugar in their muscles.
这药有效了? 是的
The medicine's working? Yeah.
约翰
John.
梅根!
Megs!
嗨
Hi.
约翰,小心开! 兜风愉快!
John, drive safe! Enjoy the ride!
梅根和派屈克的"特效药"
解除了器官扩大的危险性 拯救了他们的性命
Rock and roll!
摇滚吧!
拜!祝愉快 拜!
Bye! Have fun. Bye!
夏天来临时
梅根自幼儿时起 第一次能挺挺地坐在车里
约翰全力开♥发♥ 庞贝氏症第二代药物
以及其他基因疾病药物
梅根强烈要求下一个药 务必是粉红色的
在约翰的协助下 梅根坦伯是首批拿到药的人
在她三岁时,她学会走第一步路
太好了!
Yes!
好耶!好耶!
婴儿时期投药
就能终身控制庞贝氏症
最近的实验结果显示
史东希尔博士的医学理论是正确的
史东希尔生技公♥司♥
他兑现了支票
电影精选列表