真实故事改编
生日女孩
妳好 你好
Hi there. Hi.
真高兴见到你
So glad to see you.
凯西,麻烦一下,好吗?
Kathy, could you take that?
谢谢
Thank you.
帮必治妥药厂卖♥♥药是我的职责 而且我告诉你
It's my job to market this drug for Bristol-Myers, and I'm telling you,
除非味道像口香糖 否则小孩不肯吃
kids won't go for it unless it tastes like bubble gum.
克劳利先生,你要迟到了 好,谢谢,拜
Mr. Crowley, you're late. All right. Thank you. Bye.
时尚遥控汽车 1962年雪佛兰跑车
"大家都直接走过去
"Everyone just walked by.
"海绵宝宝纳闷地大叫 为什么大家都不买♥♥我们的报纸?
"'Why won't anyone buy our newspaper?" SpongeBob wondered aloud.
"派大星说 他们一定不喜欢摇滚乐"
"'They must be rock haters,' said Patrick."
约翰!把她还给我! 她现在是我的了!
John! Give it back to me! She's mine now!
等我一下,好吗? 还给我,约翰!
Give me a minute, okay? Give it back to me, John!
记住我们唸到哪了,好吗?
You save our spot. Got it?
你最好把我的费欧娜还我!
You better give me back my Fiona!
妈,救命!
Help, Mom!
救我!她要杀我! 我要毙了你!
Help me! She's trying to kill me! I'm gonna get you!
你逃不了的! 不!妈,救我!
You can't escape! No! Mom, help me!
把她还给我
Just give it back to me.
妈!她要杀我! 梅根凯瑟琳克劳利
Mom! She's trying to kill me! Megan Kathryn Crowley.
如果妳杀了妳哥哥 就别想开派对了
If you kill your brother, you cannot have your party.
为什么?他偷了费欧娜
Why not? He stole Fiona.
我没偷她,我绑♥架♥她 我要拿她来索取赎金
I didn't steal her, I kidnapped her. I'm holding her for ransom.
放了肉票
Release the victim.
准备开派对了
Time to get ready for your party.
我们必须赶快让产品上市
We've got to get moving on the product launch.
约翰,我在等法务部回覆
I'm just waiting on legal, John.
该死!
Damn it!
我刚错过电车了 我再打给你…
I just missed my train. I'm gonna have to call you...
好的,你何时需要?
I agree. How soon do you need it?
愈快愈好 我下礼拜要跟老板报告
As soon as possible. I'm presenting to my boss next week.
约翰,上车了,快点!
John, we're loading up the van right now. Come on!
准备上车了,凯特? 我叫珍
Okay, we ready to roll, Kate? My name is Jane.
妈,凯特是昨天的看护 我很抱歉
Kate was yesterday, Mom. I am so sorry.
中介公♥司♥太常换看护给我们
The way the agency shuffles day nurses on us,
他们应该用编号♥取代名字的
you'd think they'd, you know, give you a number instead of a name.
好了,约翰
Okay, John.
约翰,快点,上车了
John, come on, get your butt in the car.
约翰
John.
你要带滑板吗? 对
Are you bringing your RipStik? Yes.
非带不可吗? 对
Do you have to? Yes.
…真麻烦 等等,我得拦出租车
...a pain, that's why. Wait, I gotta catch a cab.
嗨,出租车,嘿、嘿,拜托?
Hi. Come here. Hey, hey. Hello?
爸会在那里和我们会合吧? 当然
Daddy's meeting us there, right? Absolutely.
我相信他会准时到的
I am sure he has everything under control.
出租车!
Taxi!
需要帮忙吗?
You need a hand?
好极了,抱歉、抱歉,我赶时间
Great. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm kind of in a hurry.
开始了
Go.
加油、加油、加油…
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
太好了!
Yes!
好耶!
他答应会准时到的
He totally promised he'd be here by now.
他在路上了,宝贝,他在路上了
He's on his way, baby. He's on his way.
嗨,各位
Hi, guys.
快过去亲她 我知道
Get in there and give her a kiss. I know.
我不听、我不听 快去、快去
I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna hear it. Go, go, go.
生日快乐,我来了
Happy birthday. I made it.
耶! 耶!
Yay! Yay!
许愿吧,梅根
Make a wish, Megan.
谁要吃蛋糕?
Who wants cake?
我要! 我要!
I do! I do!
排成一排,否则没蛋糕
Line up single file, or no cake for you.
好了,有几位小朋友? 我先!我第一!
All right, how many do we have? I'm first! Me first!
不行,我比较大 排到最后面去
No, I'm the big guy. Back to the end of the line.
费欧娜要去哪里?
So, where is Fiona going, anyway?
棒棒糖乐园吗?
Lollipop Land?
爸,我八岁了,不是小宝宝了
I'm eight, Daddy. I'm not a baby anymore.
她要开车去南极看企鹅
She's driving to Antarctica to see the penguins.
真的吗?那很远耶
Really? That's pretty far away.
她为什么不去波特兰动物园?
Why doesn't she just go to the Portland Zoo?
那里也有很多企鹅
They have a lot of penguins there, too.
你没听说过冒险吗? 是哦
Haven't you ever heard of adventure? Yeah.
她这一去要好几年
It's gonna take her years.
她不带行李吗?
Won't she need a suitcase?
这是冒险,冒险不需要带行李
It's an adventure. You don't need a suitcase on an adventure.
我不知道妳怎么想 如果我要去冒险
Well, I don't know about you, but if I was going on an adventure,
我会带行李
I would take a suitcase.
那是因为你是商人 没错,我是
That's 'cause you're a businessman. That's right. I am.
而妳八岁了,生日快乐,我爱妳
And you're eight years old. And happy birthday. And I love you.
我也爱你,爸
Love you, too, Daddy.
晚安,明早见 晚安
Good night. See you in the morning. Good night.
晚安
Nighty-night.
祝妳有个美梦
Sweet dreams.
晚安,爸
Good night, Dad.
晚安,爸 晚安,小家伙
Good night, Daddy. Night, buddy.
庞贝氏症
研究消息
庞贝氏症是一种肌肉萎缩症
患者寿命最长九年
庞贝氏症患者肌肉无力
庞贝氏症治疗理论 罗勃特史东希尔博士着
史东希尔教授 酵素研究先驱
庞贝氏症主要医学研究员
罗勃特史东希尔博士 内布拉斯加州林肯
内布拉斯加州大学(402)5550125
没回电 下班再试
喂? 喂,史东希尔博士吗?
Hello? Hello, Dr. Stonehill?
你在听吗?喂? 是的
Are you there? Hello? Yeah.
我是约翰克劳利 不知道你有没有收到我的留言
This is John Crowley. I don't know if you've gotten any of my messages.
谁? 约翰…
Who? John...
我的天
Jesus.
我很想和你谈谈 我从很多研究员那里得知…
I'm interested in speaking with you. I understand from many researchers...
…方便的话,我想和你谈谈
...having a conversation with you if that's convenient.
现在方便吗?
Is this a good time to talk?
史东希尔博士?喂?
Dr. Stonehill? Hello?
混♥蛋♥ "混♥蛋♥?"
Asshole. "Asshole?"
夜班护士刚刚走了
The night nurse just left.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我想你
I missed you.
真可怜,我还是很紧张
This is pathetic. I'm still dressed.
我可以帮你放松
I could help you with that.
凯特,你好
Oh my... Kate! Hi! You're early.
你来早了 已经6点了
这位是… 我叫约翰克劳利
6:00.
Have you met... I'm John Crowley.
约翰是我丈夫
John is my husband.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
对,今天要加强她的呼吸治疗
Yeah, let's up her breathing treatments today.
怎么了? 只是感冒,就严重塞住了
What's going on? Just a cold. She's awfully congested.
以防万一,打给医生了吗? 我留过话了
Call the doc just to be on the safe side? Yeah, I left word.
甜心?我要去上班了,好吗?
Sweetie? I'm gonna go to work, okay?
要好好的哦
Feel better.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
我们已经成功地把药推销给医师了
We're already doing great marketing the drug to physicians.
若要直接推销给病人 就得用更强的策略
It's our direct marketing to patients we need to beef up.
克劳利先生,抱歉打扰了
Mr. Crowley, I'm really sorry.
艾琳在在线,她有要事找你
Aileen's on the line, she really needs to speak to you.
好,谢谢,我接一下电♥话♥…嘿
Okay, thank you. I'm just gonna... Hey.
我们在医院,医生要梅根住院观察
We're at the hospital. The doc wants Megan under observation.
她还好吗? 记得将手♥机♥带在身上
Is she all right? Just keep your cell with you.
好,我能做什么吗? 一旦有消息,我会再打给你
Okay. Can I do something? I'll call you when I know more.
我得去看梅根了 一有消息,我就会打给你,好吗?
I should really get back to Megan, so I'll call you as soon as I know anything, okay?
拜,爱妳
Bye. Love you.
请问一下 先生?
Excuse me, please. Sir?
我女儿梅根克劳利 刚进来住院观察
My daughter, Megan Crowley, was brought in for observation.
是的,其实他们正把她移到加护病房♥
电影精选列表