Yeah. Actually, they're moving her to the ICU.
在哪里? 在那边
Where? That way.
艾琳 约翰
Aileen. John.
她有没有告诉你 费欧娜将要开遥控车去旅行?
Has she told you about the trip that Fiona's taking with her remote-controlled car?
有,她说了 甜心,妳说得对
Yeah, yes, she did. You're right. That's right, sweetie.
妳想看所有的企鹅,不是吗?
You're gonna see all the penguins, aren't you?
她会寄明信片给妳
She might send some postcards or something like that.
沿路有很多有趣的东西… 没事的
Lots of good stuff to see along the way... It's okay.
…比如说冰山、北极熊
...like icebergs and maybe a polar bear.
海豹如何?
How about some seals?
如你所知,庞贝氏症患者 身体各部分肌肉会逐渐无力
As you know, Pompe patients suffer muscle deterioration in every part of the body,
因此呼吸道并发症 是这疾病不可避免的症状
so this sort of respiratory complication, well, that's just an inevitable fact of the disease.
克劳利先生、克劳利太太
Mr. Crowley, Mrs. Crowley,
梅根的治疗效果不佳
Megan is not responding well.
我们能做的都做了,但她…
Okay? Now, we've done everything we can, but she's just...
很抱歉,我们无能为力
There's nothing more we can do. I'm sorry.
如你所知,她已经超越 一般庞贝氏症病童的平均寿命
As you know, she was already well past the life expectancy, for, you know, Pompe kids.
毕竟,不光是肺的问题
After all, it's not just her lungs, okay?
她的心脏、肝脏等器官都受到影响
Her heart, her liver, these organs have been compromised
造成致命性地扩大
and would've become fatally enlarged.
我真希望庞贝氏症有药医 可惜就是没有
Now, I wish that we had a drug to treat Pompe, but we simply don't.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
听着,或许…
Look, maybe...
或许知道梅根的痛苦快结束了 你们会比较欣慰点
Maybe you can find some small comfort in knowing that Megan's suffering will be over.
或许这也是种福气
Maybe you can see this as a blessing.
梅根? 救命!
Megan? Help!
救命!救命! 梅根?
Help! Help! Megan?
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
宝贝,妳听得到吗?
Baby girl, can you hear me?
拜托,快来人帮帮忙! 321室!
Please, someone come help! 321!
梅根克劳利,321室! 紧急急救!
Megan Crowley, room 321, please! Code Blue!
宝贝,妈妈在这里 快!呼叫海德医生
Baby girl, Mama's here, all right? Let's go! Page Dr. Heder.
心跳停止! 这边
Asystole! Yeah, right through here.
听得到吗?听得到妈妈吗?
Can you hear my voice? Can you hear Mama?
开始施压 我来换气管
Starting compressions. I'll switch her out.
在这边,快点 撑着点,梅根
Over here, please. Quickly. Hang in there, Megan.
撑着点,宝贝 我得让她离开
Hang in there, baby, okay? I need to bag her.
艾琳? 请让一让
Aileen? Some room right there.
让我们处理,好吗?
Let us in, all right?
拜托,克劳利太太… 住手!
Please, Mrs. Crowley, let... Stop it!
让我们救她!
Let us help her!
拜托…梅根! 艾琳?
Please... Megan! Aileen.
肾上腺素,体重每公斤0.1毫克 知道了
Epinephrine, 0.1 mils per kig. Got it.
还是没心跳,没数据
Still no pulse. No reading.
别算体重了,快拿来! 艾琳、艾琳
Forget the weight, come on, get it in there! Aileen, Aileen.
0.1毫克 好
0.1 epi. It's all right.
加油,梅根,加油 增加点滴量
Come on, Megs. Come on. Come on. IV push.
每隔几秒给一次肾上腺素 还是没反应
Okay, just give the epi a couple seconds. Still non-responsive.
准备电击 电击
All right, charge the defib. Charging.
你女儿是个斗士
Your daughter is some fighter.
她会没事的 我的天
She's gonna be okay. Oh, my God.
听好,她还是很虚弱
Now, look, she's still a very sick girl, obviously,
但她的生命迹象进步了 我很审慎乐观
but her vital signs have improved and I'm cautiously optimistic.
你意思是 我们躲掉了那个福气,是吗?
So, I guess you could say we dodged that blessing, huh?
克劳利太太,这些是给梅根的 谢谢、谢谢
Mrs. Crowley, these came for Megan. Thanks so much. Thank you.
嘿,约翰?
Hey, John?
等你准备好就开始
Any time you're ready, man.
你要跟大家说明产品上市计划?
You gonna tell us about the product launch?
约翰,你还好吗?
John, you okay?
我得走了
I have to go.
约翰
John.
你要去哪? 内布拉斯加州
Where you going? Nebraska.
内布拉斯加州大学林肯市 生化学院
打扰一下,有位先生要见你
Excuse me, please. There's a gentleman here to see you.
最好坐下来等吧
Best make yourself comfortable, hon.
哦,天啊
Oh, dear.
先生、先生 刚离开的就是史东希尔博士,抱歉
Sir, sir. That's Dr. Stonehill. He just left, I'm sorry.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Yeah.
史东希尔博士!
Dr. Stonehill!
嘿,史东希尔博士!
Hey, Dr. Stonehill!
史东希尔博士?
Dr. Stonehill?
什么事? 我是约翰克劳利
Yeah? I'm John Crowley.
好的 你有没有收到我的留言?
Okay. Didn't you get any of my messages?
什么留言?
What messages?
最近一个月 我留了三、四通留言给你
I left you three or four messages in the last month,
最后一通留言的前一晚 你还挂了我电♥话♥
and you even hung up on me the night before last.
你在说什么?我从没挂你电♥话♥
What the hell are you talking about? I never hung up on you.
史东希尔博士 我有两个孩子得了庞贝氏症
Dr. Stonehill, two of my kids have Pompe.
哦,我的天
Oh, Jesus.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
这种病很严重
A terrible disease,
但你不该大老远跑来找我
but, hell, you shouldn't have come all this way without talking to me.
我做研究,不看病人
I do research, son. I don't see patients.
我有兴趣的就是你的研究
Well, it's your research that I'm interested in.
我看过所有关于庞贝氏症的报导
I've read all the journal articles on Pompe disease,
而且所有医学研究员都说 你的理论最有可能成功
and all the researchers out there say that your work holds the most promise.
说重点吧,你要我做什么?
Get to the point, son. What do you want from me?
我上周差点失去了我的女儿
We almost lost my daughter last week.
我必须听听你的研究
I need to hear about your research.
你的孩子有基因缺陷
Your kids have a genetic disease.
他们缺少一种酵素
They're missing an enzyme
无法转化肝糖
which metabolizes a certain kind of sugar, glycogen.
这是庞贝氏症患者的缺陷
It's defective in Pompe patients.
这种糖大量储积在肌肉细胞内
So, this sugar builds up in the muscle cells,
尤其是心肌、骨骼肌、横隔膜
especially in the heart, the skeletal muscles, the diaphragm,
导致呼吸困难
which is why they have a hard time breathing.
是的,那些我都知道 大家都在生产酵素
Yeah, I know. I know a lot about that. Everybody's making an enzyme,
你可以整天帮孩子打酵素
but you can infuse kids all day long with their enzyme,
但那是没用的 因为酵素不会进入细胞中
and it's not gonna do any good 'cause it's not gonna get into their cells.
懂吗?
Understand what I'm saying?
懂,意思是如果把糖…
Yeah, so that means that if you put the sugar...
别打岔 抱歉
Don't interrupt. Sorry.
我在制♥造♥不同版本的酵素
I'm making a different version of this enzyme.
我的酵素有生物标记 甘露糖6磷酸盐
My enzyme has a biological marker, mannose 6-phosphate.
只有我能复♥制♥基因里的磷酸转移
I'm the only one that's cloned the gene for phosphotransferase.
只有我能复♥制♥基因里的催化
I'm the only one who's cloned the gene for uncovering enzyme,
所以我可以让更多甘露糖6磷酸盐 进入溶体蛋白
so I can get more mannose 6-phosphate onto the lysosomal protein,
并把大量的有效酵素
and I can deliver a more effective amount of enzyme
送进细胞中
into the cells.
所以大家才会引用我的研究
That's why people are citing my work.
你也才会从文献中看到我的名字
That's why you read my name in the literature.
我可以把更多酵素送进细胞中
I can get more enzyme into the cells.
怎么了,莎尔? 妳没听说过糖生物学吗?
What's the matter, Sal? Not up on your glycobiology?
我以为博士只是你的绰号♥
I thought Doc was just your nickname.
不,这个人是个天才 他将有重大医学突破
No, that man's a genius. He's on the verge of a scientific breakthrough.
哇,还真看不出来
Wow. Who knew?
我没有什么突破 这只是个理论,不是疗法
I'm not on the verge of anything, kid. This is a theory, not a therapy.
我只是个学者
I'm just an academic.
知道我有多少研究经费吗? 不知道
You got any idea how shitty my funding is? No.
内布拉斯加州大学 付给足球教练的年薪
University of Nebraska pays their football coach
比我整个医学研究预算还多
没人在乎这种研究
Nobody's paying attention to this work.
我的一半补助金都没被批准
Half my grants don't get approved.
我没有经费将理论制♥造♥成实际药物
I don't have the money to make my theory into a useable medicine.
你的孩子几岁了?
How old are your kids?
六岁和八岁
Six and eight.
听好,帮你自己一个忙 回家好好陪孩子
Look, do yourself a favor. Go home and spend time with your kids.
趁他们还在时,好好陪他们
Enjoy 'em while they're still here.
多少? 什么东西多少?
How much? How much what?
要多少钱才能证明你的理论
How much money would it take to prove your theory,
并制♥造♥成实际药物?
to create your version of the medicine?
我需要五十万元资助实验室
电影精选列表