我会复♥制♥人类酵素做真正的药物实验
I'll make a copy of the human enzyme for actual drug trials.
催化呢? 怎样?
What about uncovering enzyme? What about it?
你要如何做出
How exactly do you plan on making
完整复♥制♥品? 我用T293
an exact replica? I'm making it in T-293,
胎儿肾脏细胞制♥造♥
out of human kidney cells.
我的天,不行 "我的天,不行?"
Oh, my goodness. No. "Oh, my goodness. No?"
不行,药管局不会批准
No. The FDA will never allow that.
嘿,巴伯… 等一下
Hey, Bob, just... Wait a second.
看在上帝分上 我们会在临床实验前,改变细胞株
For Christ's sake, we will change the cell line before clinical trials.
你应该要在很早以前 就规画好那些过程…
You've gotta have that process locked down long, long before you think about...
巴伯,喝杯咖啡,休息一下…
Bob, why don't we just take a coffee break...
你跟我说这干嘛? 我不要喝该死的咖啡
Why are you talking to me this way? I don't want any goddamn coffee.
巴伯,你能不能告诉我们
Bob, can you just tell us how you're planning to make
在药管局批准及GMP认证下 你计划如何制♥造♥这三种酵素…
the three enzymes under FDA-approved GMP in...
我不是来说明次要细节的,乔治
I'm not here to cross every "t" and dot every "i", George.
我也不是来被当做医学院新生 被评估及质询的
And I'm not here to be poked and prodded like a first-year med student.
这太可笑了 巴伯
This is ridiculous. Bob.
荒谬至极
This is bullshit.
巴伯
Bob.
巴伯,如果答不出来,你就说会再研究
Bob, if you can't answer a question, you say you're working out the details.
你不能像个被宠坏的孩子 负气离开,好吗?
You don't storm out on these guys like some sort of spoiled child, okay?
现在,我们得回到里头 不,我不回去
Now, we're gonna go back in there. No, I'm not going back in there.
我们要回到里头 巴伯,这是公事、不是私事
We're going back in there. This is business, Bob. It's not personal.
刚刚那是私事
That was personal.
史东希尔中途离席,毁了那场会议
Stonehill goes and completely sabotages the meeting.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说,才刚起步,就被他彻底毁了
I mean, he completely blew my plan, right out of the gate.
好吧,他是个不定时炸♥弹♥ 但你还相信他的理论吗?
Okay, I get that he's a loose cannon, but do you still believe in his science?
亲爱的,如果我筹不到一千万
Honey, if I don't raise $10 million in capital,
他的理论就不重要了
his science doesn't matter. At all.
他的手臂怎么了?
What's going on with his arm?
嘿,小家伙,你还好吗?
Hey, buddy, you okay?
你还好吗? 我再也不能丢东西了
You all right? I can't throw them anymore.
怎么会这样? 我不知道
When did this happen? I don't know.
你该帮帮他,爸 好主意
You should help him, Daddy. That's a good idea.
好,我们来丢吧,预备
Okay, here we go. You ready?
一、二… 丢到水里
One, two... Into the water.
丢得好,我们可以丢得更好
That was a good shot. We can do better than that.
再试一次,我们把它当做弹丸
Try again. Let's make, like, a little pellet.
来吧,小鸭鸭
Here, ducky, ducky.
再来一次
Let's do it again.
预备?一、二、三
Ready? One, two, three.
再给我一片,约翰
Give me another piece, John.
我直接丢囉
I can just throw them.
你负责笑、我负责丢
And you do all the laughing, and I'll do all the throwing.
很好,鸭子吃到了
That's good, the ducky shared.
看到没? 看到了
Did you see that? Yeah.
约翰?
John?
我们没时间了 我知道
We're out of time. I know.
他没力气丢面包屑给鸭子吃
He doesn't have the strength to throw a piece of bread to a duck.
简直吓死我了 我也是
It scares the hell out of me. Me, too.
约翰,你在做什么?
John, what are you doing?
我要提供瑞兹勒一个 他抗拒不了的交易
I'm offering Renzler a deal he can't turn down.
芝加哥
不好意思,早安,瑞兹勒博士?
Excuse me. Morning. Dr. Renzler?
瑞兹勒博士?
Dr. Renzler?
先生,早安
Sir, good morning.
克劳利 是吗?
John Crowley. Crowley?
是 你来干嘛?
Yes, sir. What are you doing here?
早 早
Good morning. Good morning.
我从你秘书那里得知 你要到法国
I understand from your secretary that you're going to be leaving for France
一个月 是的
for a month. That's right.
我有个提案要给你
I have a proposal for you, and I was hopeful
希望你能看一下 我们在赶飞机
that you could take a look at it. We're running late for a flight.
我明白,只要几秒钟,请你看一下
I appreciate that. It'll only take a second, just to have a quick read.
好吧,我会在车里看 你会有兴趣的
Fine. I'll read it in the car. It might interest you.
好,谢谢
Good, thank you.
史东希尔知道这件事吗? 当然
Does Stonehill know about this? Of course.
他也同意这些条件囉?
And he's okay with these terms?
你只要签名就行了
All I need is your signature.
林肯市内布拉斯加州大学 生物化学学院欧斯默厅
哈囉?
Hello?
巴伯
Bob.
巴伯
巴伯!
Bob!
在这里
Over here.
巴伯
Bob.
巴伯!
Bob!
嗨,巴伯
Hi. Bob.
你怎么了?
What'd you do to yourself?
我拿到瑞兹勒的资金了 什么?
I got the investment from Renzler. You what?
听着,我要你在看这份合约前
Listen, I want you to
好好思考一下
think about something before you read that.
这是什么?
What the hell is this?
在这情况下 这是我们能拿到最好的交易了
Under the circumstances, this is the best deal that we could ever get.
这不是交易,这是投降条约…
This isn't a deal. This is the terms of our surrender, for...
瑞兹勒拿了几百万元来
Renzler comes in for a couple of million now,
你就让他当合伙人?
and you give him the option ofjumping in as a full partner later?
在你毁了会议后 我不得不做得戏剧化点
Well, after sabotaging our meeting, I had to do something dramatic.
你还跟他保证 一年内会做临床实验?
And you promise him we'll be in clinical trials in a year?
巴伯,我们做得到的,好吗?
We can do this, Bob. All right?
我们努力点,逼自己跟时间赛跑
We work harder, we push ourselves, we work around the clock.
我已经在跟时间赛跑了!
I already work around the clock!
你干脆把我的鸟蛋装在罐子里 送给他们好了
Why don't you just give 'em my balls in a jelly jar?
我没有别的方法 让他们回到会议桌上
There's no other way I could get them to come back to the table.
谁需要这些畜牲!
Who needs the bastards anyway!
瑞兹勒不投资 其他创投♥公♥♥司♥根本也不会投资
Without Renzler, there's no reason for us to even think about other venture groups.
很好!那就别投资!
Fine! Then I won't think about other venture groups!
很好!
Great!
用你后半辈子的时间 梦想那得不到赞助的伟大点子
Spend the rest of your life dreaming up great ideas that don't get funded.
尽情在墙上画 理论上能治病的精采图表
Draw brilliant diagrams on the wall that cure diseases in theory,
但在现实中永远也帮不了任何人
but never help a single human being in reality.
你还好吗?让我看看
What'd you do? Let me see it.
它只是… 让我看看
It's just barely... Let me see.
把它按住
Put pressure on it.
这玩意全是你的血
Got your blood all over this thing.
要我滴一滴血,让它变成正式文件吗?
Want me to add a drop of mine, make it official?
还是签名就好?
Or would a signature suffice?
巴伯?
Bob?
内布拉斯加州 两个月后
超过一个单位两万两千元 我一个子都不会付,好吗?
I'm not paying a dollar more than 22,000 a unit, okay?
办不到
I'm not doing it.
嗨,巴伯
Hi, Bob.
这些家伙让我觉得变老了
These guys make me feel old.
老医学家会比较谨慎敏感
Scientists get all sensible and careful when they get old.
年轻医学家喜欢冒险
Young ones like risk,
不怕新点子
not afraid of new ideas,
而且可以少付点钱
and you can pay 'em less.
我们都相信巴伯史东希尔的大胆理论 否则你们不会在这里
We all believe in Bob Stonehill's bold vision, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
但要在一年内进行临床实验
But to reach clinical trials inside of a year,
我必须要求各位 全力执行最艰难的工作进度表
I'm gonna have to ask you to commit to a brutal schedule.
各位先生女士 请把手表重新调到派兹梅时间
Ladies and gentlemen, reset your watches to Priozyme Time.
派兹梅时间!
要多久? 三、四小时
How long? Three, four hours.
要是能再快点就好了
Well, if you can get it any quicker, that'd be good.
我会努力
I'll try.
不准在我的冰箱冰该死的食物!
拜托
Come on.
去检查断路器 好的
Vinh, check the breakers. Got it.
整栋楼都停电了 启动备用发电机
No, the whole building's out. Well, get the backup generator going.
我们… 等等
We... Wait, wait, wait.
你根本没买♥♥备用发电机?
You never bothered to buy a backup generator?
这里常有龙♥卷♥风♥
We're in the middle of tornado country,
电影精选列表