but to increase the population at all costs.
把人类当天神族的食物 对吧
Just farming humans as food for the Celestials, right?
说得真无情
That's bleak.
告诉你的丈夫和孩子
Well, so is telling your husband and your child
他们可能在几天内死去也是
that they could be dead within a few days.
我以为你已经放弃了人类了
Thought you'd given up on humans.
我很幸运 懂吗
I got lucky. Okay?
我现在有一个家庭
I have a family now.
他们再次给了我信心
They give me faith again.
我每天都在他们身上看到人类的优点
And I see the good in humanity in them every single day.
听好 我帮不了你们
So, look, I cannot help you.
我绝不离开他们-费斯托斯
I am never leaving them. Phastos...
对不起 瑟希
I'm sorry, Sersi.
不先考虑后果
It was wrong for me to use my powers
就使用我的超能力是错的
without thinking about the consequences in the first place.
我选择用双手修理孩子的自行车
So, now, I choose to use my hands to fix my child' bicycle, okay?
是吗
Do you?
我不再使用我的超能力了
I don't use my powers anymore.
你确定
You sure?
你…
What are you...
你有病啊 我的孩子就在隔壁房♥间
What the hell is wrong with you? My child is right down the hallway!
那看来像有人一直在使用超能力
That looks like someone's been using his powers.
天啊-你打造了坚不可摧的藏身处
Oh, my God. I bet you've built the perfect safe house.
这什么做的 汎合金吗
What is this even made of? - Vibranium?
不要
- Don't!
秋季系列
Fall collection.
IKEA
IKEA.
混♥蛋♥
Ass.
五千多年来你如何忍♥受这家伙
How did you even deal with this guy for over 5,000 years?
留在这里 还不如请变异族来吃饭
If you stay here, you might as well invite the Deviants to dinner.
不用等什么世界末日了
Never mind waiting for the end of the world.
他说得有道理
He has a point.
抱歉 你不能突然出现就要我跟你走
No, I'm sorry. You can't just show up in my life and expect me to go with you.
我不会…-你应该去 亲爱的
I'm not gonna... You should go, habibi.
你要我去
You want me to go?
你知道我妈会怎么对你说吧
You know what my mom would say to you right now, right?
别拖了 菲尔 好好处理你的事
Quit procrastinating, Phil, and take care of your business.
他是慢郎中
He's a chronic procrastinator.
我不会离开你们两个 免谈
I'm not leaving you two. No way.
我也不乐意
I'm not happy about it,
但如果有机会看着杰克长大
but if there's a chance for us to watch Jack grow up to live a life of his own,
我们就该把握
we should take it.
(伊♥拉♥克♥)
多摩号♥
The Domo.
哇
Wow.
空气中弥漫着不祥的气氛
A foreboding atmosphere fills the air.
诡异的寂静使我们的肺窒息
An eerie stillness chokes our lungs.
干嘛 你吓到我们了 知道吧
What are you doing? You know you're creeping us out. You know that, right?
天啊 拜托冷静
Oh, God! Stay calm, T, please!
薯片 只是薯片
Chips. It's just chips.
如你所见 永恒族也有人类的情绪
As you can see, being an Eternal does not preclude you from having human emotions
比如胆小如鼠
such as cowardice.
她做了什么
What has she done?
那是我实验室的石棺吗
Is that... a sarcophagus in my lab?
这是玛卡瑞 还是该叫她囤积女王
This is Makkari. Or should I say Miss Havisham?
我们有几世纪没见到她了
None of us have seen her for centuries.
准备回家了吗
Ready to go home?
那是乌木之刃吗
Is that the Ebony Blade?
圣剑
Excalibur.
亚瑟一直很煞你
Arthur always did have a crush on you.
所以你是说…
So you mean...
我等了几世纪想回奥林匹亚星
I've been waiting for centuries to go back to Olympia,
现在你却跟我说
and now you're telling me...
它不存在
...it doesn't exist?
对 还有世界要毁灭了
That, and the world is ending.
我的无聊时光终于要结束了
At last my boredom is ending.
你看过我的电影吗
Have you seen my movies?
我没有DVD播放机
I don't have a DVD player.
DVD
DVD?
现在大家都看串流
It's all about streaming now.
你需要一台Kindle
You know, what you need is a Kindle.
知道那是什么吗 就像…
Do you know what that is? It's like a...
我刚发觉如果你不知道iPad
You know, I just realized that if you don't know what an iPad is,
几乎没办法解释
there's almost no way to explain it.
那你最后是如何取得《翠玉录》的
So, how did you end up scoring this Emerald Tablet,
美丽的玛卡瑞
my beautiful, beautiful Makkari?
你想我吗
Miss me?
请问这怎么回事
I'm sorry, what are we watching? Because this...
新发展吗 我不喜欢-你们俩…
Is this new? Because I hate it. Are you two...
费斯托斯
Phastos,
我得控制一个天神族的意念
I need to control the mind of a Celestial.
好 准备好
Okay, get ready for it.
手环
Bracelets?
你帮我们做了手环
You made us bracelets?
以下是天神族的基本介绍
So, here's a little Celestial 101.
天神族是宇宙中最强大的能量生产者
Celestials are the most powerful energy generators in the universe.
阿里瑟姆创造我们时
When Arishem made us,
为我们注入了无限的宇宙能量
he imbued us with infinite cosmic energy
使我们身体不断再生
to keep our bodies regenerating.
这些手环理论上…
The bracelets, in theory,
会关闭我们的再生过程
shut down our regeneration process.
于是我们身体会累积额外的宇宙能量
And once that happens, our bodies accumulate extra cosmic energy.
要做什么
What for?
如果变异族能吸取我们的能量
Well, if the Deviants can absorb our energy,
要是我们也能吸取彼此的能量呢
what if we can absorb each other's energy as well?
如果我能设法连结我们所有人
If I can find a way to connect us all,
我们其中一人就能变得无比强大
one of us could become immensely powerful,
汇集其他人的累积能量
pulling the accumulated energy from the rest,
形成…
forming...
一个统一意念
a Uni-Mind.
统合为一的意念
"Uni" meaning "one," "mind" meaning "mind."
我们第一次就听懂了
Oh, no, we heard you the first time.
烂名字-我们脑力激荡…
- Terrible name. - We'll brainstorm...
「脑力激荡」
"Brainstorm"!
这名字好多了-不 是我发明的
That's a way better name! No, I invented it,
我想叫什么都行
so I'm calling it whatever I want.
假设诸克能让蒂亚穆睡着
So suppose Druig can, say... put Tiamut to sleep--
然后呢
Then what?
我们为人类在另一个星球上找新家
We find humans a new home on another planet.
还要建造大船 每种动物带两只走
Are we building a big ship, too? Take a pair of each animal?
什么无法拯救世界呢 你的酸言酸语
Well, you know what's never saved the planet? Your sarcasm.
太空殖民可能花上好几十年
Space colonization could take decades.
有我们帮助的话会很快
It can happen quickly with our help.
要是不小心杀死蒂亚穆呢
What if we end up accidentally killing Tiamut?
我们可能要为全宇宙
We could be responsible for billions of lives
没创造出来的数十亿生命负责
not being created across the universe.
老大 我说得对吗
Boss, am I right?
说句话 伊卡利斯
Say something, Ikaris.
你认为我们不应该这样做
You don't think we should be doing this.
艾贾克选择瑟希来领导我们
Ajak chose Sersi to lead us.
应该由瑟希决定
Sersi should decide.
别管艾贾克选了谁
Forget who Ajak chose.
你是最强的 应该由你做这个决定
You're the strongest. You should be making this decision.
好 继续自欺欺人吧
Fine. Just keep lying to yourself.
丝派克
Sprite.
好 这不是…
Okay, this is not...
伊卡利斯-别去追他
Ikaris. Don't run after him.
金勾 我…你们
Kingo, I... You guys.
别担心 丝派克总是怪里怪气的
Hey. Don't sweat it. Sprite's always cranky.
即使她不在 我也常听到她抱怨
I used to hear her complaining even when she wasn't there.
我没事 金勾
I'm okay, Kingo.
电影精选列表