这就是圣娜说的仙图里六吗
Is this the Centuri-6 Thena was talking about?
对 它是一颗星球
Yeah, it's a planet.
她认为她住过那里 直到它被摧毁
She thinks she used to live there until it was destroyed.
常谈到瓦解它的那些超大震动
Always talks about massive quakes ripping it apart.
每个人都死了 包括她自己
Everyone died, including herself.
三天前发生了史无前例的全球大地震
We had an unprecedented global earthquake three days ago.
原来如此
Oh, that's what that was.
我以为我喝醉了
I thought I was drunk.
艾贾克选择我来领导我们 但是…
Ajak chose me to lead us, but...
我根本不懂如何和阿里瑟姆对谈
I can't even figure out how to speak to Arishem.
我试过好多次
I've tried so many times.
也许你试得太用力了
Maybe you're trying too hard.
有时你只需要倾听
Sometimes, you just have to listen.
瑟希
Sersi.
阿里瑟姆
Arishem.
艾贾克被一个变异族杀害
Ajak was killed by a Deviant.
我们认为它吸取了她的力量
We think it absorbed her power.
地球发生了一件不寻常的事
And something unusual is happening to Earth.
这是神现的副作用
It is a side effect of the emergence.
神现
The emergence?
是该让你了解任务的真正目的了
It is time for you to learn the true purpose of your mission.
你们被派到地球是为催生天神蒂亚穆
You were sent to Earth to bring forth the Celestial Tiamut.
每十亿年 新的天神族必须诞生
Every billion years, new Celestials must be born.
我将天神族种子
I plant Celestial seeds into host planets
散播于宇宙各创决星球
across the universe.
地球被选来创决天神蒂亚穆
The planet Earth was chosen to host the Celestial Tiamut.
为了成长
In order to grow,
蒂亚穆需要大量来自智慧生命的能量
Tiamut needs vast amounts of energy from intelligent life.
变异族食用人类 阻碍了这一点
The Deviants prevented this by consuming humans
直到永恒族消灭它们
until the Eternals eliminated them.
如今这个星球的人口已达到所需数量
Now, the human population of this planet has reached the required amount.
该是神现开始的时候了
It is time for the emergence to begin.
可是…
But...
地球上的每个人都会死
everyone on Earth will die.
瑟希 一个生命的终结
The end of one life, Sersi,
是另一个生命的开端
is the beginning of another.
我们的宇宙就是不断的能量交换
Our universe is a constant exchange of energy.
创造与毁灭的无限循环
An infinite cycle of creation and destruction.
天神族运用
Celestials use energy
创决星球聚集的能量来创造太阳
gathered from host planets to create suns,
产生重力、热和光
generating gravity, heat, and light
以形成新的银河系
for new galaxies to form.
没有我们
Without us,
我们的宇宙将陷入黑暗
our universe will fall into darkness.
所有生命都会死去
All life will die.
艾贾克知道真♥相♥吗
Ajak knew the truth?
数百万年来 她协助许多天神族出现
She has helped many Celestials to emerge over millions of years.
你也是
So have you.
但地球是我的第一次任务
Earth was my first mission.
我原本在家乡 奥林匹亚星
I was home, on Olympia.
根本没有奥林匹亚星
There is no Olympia.
这才是你真正的家乡 瑟希
This is your true home, Sersi.
世界熔炉
The World Forge.
我在这里创造并设计了永恒族
It is here that I built and programmed the Eternals.
除了我们 一切都会死去
Everything dies except us
因为我们从未活过
because we were never alive.
我怎么一点都不记得
Why don't I remember any of this?
你的记忆在每次神现后会清除与重置
Because your memories are erased and reset after each emergence.
它们储存在这里
They are stored here.
你为何保留它们
Why do you keep them?
我保留它们是为了研究变异族
I keep them in order to study the Deviants.
我创造了变异族 瑟希
I created the Deviants, Sersi,
目的跟我创造你们是一样的
for the same purpose I created you.
每个天神族创决星球有自己的掠食者
Every Celestial host planet has its own predators.
我最初派变异族去消灭它们
I first sent the Deviants to exterminate them
好让智慧生命可以生长
so intelligent life could grow.
但它们的设计里出现瑕疵
But there was a flaw in their design.
它们逐渐演化
They evolved.
自己变成掠食者
Became predators themselves.
我失去了对它们的控制力
And I lost control of them.
我创造并设计你们 永恒族
I built and programmed you, Eternals,
成为无法演化的合成体
to be synthetic beings and incapable of evolution,
以纠正我的错误
to correct my mistake.
瑟希 艾贾克选择你来接替她
Sersi, Ajak has chosen you to take her place
担任永恒族至尊
as the Prime Eternal.
不要让我失望
Do not fail me.
你是说我们基本上是酷炫的机器人
So, you're saying we're basically fancy robots?
我们过去的记忆储存在太空中…
And our past memories are stored somewhere
某个地方
in space?
阿里瑟姆也创造了变异族
And Arishem made the Deviants.
对不起 圣娜
I'm sorry, Thena.
你曾试图警告我们
You tried to warn us.
上次阿里瑟姆重置你的记忆
The last time Arishem reset your memories,
一定出了差错
something must have gone wrong.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这不就是永魔症吗
Well, that's what Mahd Wy'ry is, isn't it?
圣娜始终记得我们被派往其他星球
All this time, Thena was remembering all the other planets we were sent to
每个人都在神现期间死去
and everyone dying during the emergence.
我以为我们是英雄
I thought we were heroes.
原来我们是坏人
Turns out we're the bad guys.
我们不是坏人 好吗
We're not the bad guys, okay?
我们帮助天神族在宇宙中扩展生命
We've helped the Celestials expand life across the universe.
这不是坏人的作为 好人才这么做
That's not what bad guys do. That's what good guys do.
每次无辜生命为更大的利益牺牲
Every time innocent lives have been sacrificed for the greater good,
结果都是错误
it turns out to be a mistake.
我们必须阻止神现
We have to stop the emergence.
瑟希 我们无权阻止天神族诞生
Sersi, we have no right to stop the birth of a Celestial.
一定能让蒂亚穆出现又不摧毁地球
There has to be a way Tiamut can emerge without destroying the Earth.
我们只要让它延后 直到想出办法
We just have to delay it until we figure out how.
诸克能控制它的意念吗
Could Druig control its mind?
也许让它睡着
Maybe put it to sleep?
让它睡着
"Put it to sleep"?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
吉尔伽美什曾要诸克让我睡着
Gilgamesh asked Druig to put me to sleep once.
所以我能到斐济度假
So I could take a vacation to Fiji, you know?
我们在讲天神族-我们必须试试
We're talking about a Celestial, okay? We have to try.
我们不会让地球上所有人死掉吧
Come on, we're not gonna let everyone on Earth die, right?
对
Right.
我是人类 我有点偏心
I'm human. I'm a little biased.
世界末日快来了
The world is ending.
你得回家去
You need to go home.
做什么
And do what?
看电视吗
Watch TV?
在我能和地球最初的超级英雄
When I could be with the Earth's original superheroes
一起拯救世界时
as they try to save the world?
好
Fine.
如果你想 就留下
If you want to, stay.
非常谢谢你 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
吉尔伽美什
Gilgamesh,
能请你拿走口水啤酒吗
could you please get rid of the saliva beer?
我以为你喜欢
I thought you like it, man.
我们该走了 现在
We need to go. Now.
去找其他人
Find the others.
一旦我们聚在一起
Once we're all together,
就能决定如何处理神现
we'll decide what to do about the emergence.
(亚马逊雨林)
午安
Good afternoon.
这里感觉真好 先生
It's very nice here, sir.
不要被耍了
Don't be fooled.
无知就是福
Ignorance is bliss.
嗨 我们在找诸克
电影精选列表