Sersi,
向大家自我介绍
tell them about yourself.
我们在拍了
We're rolling.
好
Well, uh...
我能把石头变成水
I can change a rock into water.
我能把石头变成木头
Uh, I could turn a rock into wood.
或把石头变成金属
Or a rock into metal.
有一次我还把石头变成空气
Actually, one time, I turned a rock into air.
卡
Cut.
这样吧 你想一下 等等回来拍你
Um, you know what? Why don't you think about it, and we'll get back to you, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
丝派克说你迷上了那玩意
Sprite says you're addicted to this thing.
这个
Oh, this?
你看
Look at this.
毕竟我们不会老
You know, seeing as we don't age.
你看上去挺帅的
I think you look quite good.
对不对
Don't you?
没人想过你为何当男主角一百多年
Nobody ever wonders how you managed to be the leading man for over 100 years?
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, I don't know what you're talking about.
那是我的曾曾祖父
That is my great-great-grandfather,
那是我曾祖父
that is my great-grandfather,
祖父
grandfather,
父亲 还有我
father, and me.
我是宝莱坞史上最伟大王朝的一员
I'm part of the greatest dynasty in the history of Bollywood.
了不起吧
Pretty impressive, right?
你在马其顿抛弃我
You abandoned me in Macedonia.
好啦 我厌倦了每五年搬一次家
Okay, I got sick of moving every five years.
人们注意到你不会老就…
People freak out when they notice that you don't...
抓狂
age.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
知道我为什么热爱电影吗
Do you know why I love movies?
因为你
Because of you.
我想念坐在观众席上 听你的故事
I missed sitting in the audience, listening to your stories,
看着你的幻象
watching your illusions.
我们应该聚在一起才对
We should've all stayed together.
那艾贾克就会还活着
Ajak would still be alive.
她根本不该让我们走
She should have never let us go.
(澳大利亚)
这是你在伦敦打过的变异族
This is the Deviant you fought in London?
不一样
It's different.
数量一定比我们想的多
There must be more out there than we thought.
这是变异族吗 先生
Is... Is this a Deviant, sir?
是
Yep.
好美的生物
It's a beautiful creature.
什么 这个 不 很丑恶
What? This? This? No. It's hideous.
你没碰过想咬掉你的头的 开始拍
You've never had one try to bite your head off. Roll.
你即将见到史上最伟大的两名战士
You're about to meet two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known.
圣娜 传奇、致命、时尚
Thena, legendary, deadly, fashionable.
还有她值得信赖的朋友
And her trusty friend...
拍门
Door.
力大无穷
...a mighty powerhouse of strength,
令人丧胆的吉尔伽美什
the fearsome Gilgamesh!
吉尔伽美什
Gilgamesh!
(亲吻厨师)
你们怎么拖这么久
What took you so long?
你今天看上去比较年轻 丝派克
You look younger today, Sprite.
我有同样的围裙
I have the same apron.
你哪位
Who the hell are you?
我是卡伦 金勾的贴身助理
I'm Karun. Kingo's valet.
贴身助理 就像《蝙蝠侠》里的阿福
Oh, valet. Like Alfred in Batman.
吉尔伽美什 变异族回来了
Gilgamesh. The Deviants are back.
是哦 我是需要帮手
No shit. I could have used some help.
我们在伦敦也遭到一个变异族攻击
We were attacked by a Deviant in London, too.
就连伊卡利斯也杀不死它
Even Ikaris couldn't kill it.
你不能
You couldn't?
我心有旁骛
I was distracted.
当然
Sure, man.
你们想尝尝我的派吗
Hey, you guys wanna try my pie?
很遗憾 吉尔
I'm sorry, Gil.
艾贾克死了
Ajak's dead.
真的 老哥
It's true, buddy.
我们失去她了
We lost her.
瑟希
Sersi.
那次攻击触动了她的情绪
The attack triggered her.
现在接近她得小心
She's no fun to be around right now.
圣娜
Hey, Thena.
你看谁来了
Look who's here.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
圣娜
Thena.
仙图里六的每个人都会死
Everyone in Centuri-6 is going to die.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
太迟了 我们救不了他们
It's too late. We can't save them.
圣娜
Thena.
圣娜
Thena.
我们一起搭星舰来到地球
We came to Earth together on our ship.
你是永恒族
You're an Eternal.
奥林匹亚星最伟大的战士
The greatest warrior of Olympia.
传奇的雅典保护者
The legendary protector of Athens.
女战神
The goddess of war.
记住你的身份
Remember who you are.
记住
Remember.
圣娜-你好
Thena. Hi.
哈啰
Hello.
你的园丁是谁
Hey, who's your gardener?
这就是你们每天吃的东西
This is just what you guys eat every day?
对 太棒了-每天
Yeah, this is amazing. Every day.
谢谢你的招待-不客气
Thank you for this. Oh, you're welcome.
自己动手
Help yourself.
这是葡萄酒、啤酒和蜂蜜酒混成的
This one is a trio of wine, beer, and mead.
为特洛伊战争的士兵调制的
Made for all the soldiers in the battle of Troy.
真是太周到了
That's so thoughtful.
她该喝酒吗
Should she be drinking?
不 她的不含酒精 小孩喝的
No, hers is non-alcoholic. For kids.
我给了你一样的 丝派克
I gave you the same thing, Sprite.
小孩喝的
For kids.
我开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
你喝的是奥丁教我的密酿
Yours is a secret brew Odin taught me as a thank-you
感谢我们在滕斯贝格击败劳菲的军队
after we helped defeat Laufey's army in Tonsberg.
什么
What?
(吉尔伽美湿)
我是个大宝宝
I'm a big baby.
真不幼稚 可以停了吗
Very mature. Can you stop?
别闹了-说到奥丁
- Stop. - Speaking of Odin...
索尔小时候常跟在我屁♥股♥后面
Thor used to follow me around when he was a little kid.
现在他是知名的复仇者 不回我电♥话♥
Now he's a famous Avenger and won't return my calls.
既然罗杰斯队长和钢铁人都走了
So, now that Captain Rogers and Iron Man are both gone,
你想谁能带领复仇者联盟
who do you think is gonna lead the Avengers?
我可以带领他们
I could lead them.
我认为我会很出色
I figure I'd be good at that.
对 你会
Yeah, you would.
艾贾克竟然没选你来领导我们
Ajak didn't even choose you to lead us.
吉尔 唉唷
Ouch, Gil. Ouch.
好狠哦-我当你没说
Harsh. I'm gonna let that one slide
你一向受不了我能飞 而你不能
because, you know, you've always been bitter that I can fly and you can't.
你能飞又怎样
Oh, so what, you can fly.
大家都知道我长得比较好看
I'm better-looking, everybody knows that.
你去哪
Where you going?
出去透透气
I'm just gonna get some air.
真的很好喝 吉尔
Mmm. This is really good, Gil.
我能拿来卖♥♥ 把我的脸放上面当卖♥♥点
You know, I could sell this. Put my face on it, move some units.
我用玉米做的
I made it from corn.
我亲自咀嚼玉米粒 再用口水发酵
I chew each kernel myself and ferment it in my spit.
电影精选列表