Hey. We're looking for Druig.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
在
Yes.
你怎么认识诸克
How do you know Druig?
我们是朋友
We're friends...
大学认识的
...from college.
你好 丝派克
Hello, Sprite.
我想念你们大家
I missed all of you.
请 就当自己家
Please, make yourselves at home.
你一口气给了我很多坏消息 小姐
You've given me a lot of bad news in one go, my lady.
你愿意帮我们吗
Will you help us?
我很高兴…
I am glad that...
(戴恩惠特曼)
你用哪家电♥信♥
Hey, what's your service?
我没讯号♥
I'm not getting any bars.
还记得这片森林吗 好美
Do you all remember this forest? Beautiful.
我们同住的最后一个地方
It was the last place we all lived together.
我保护这些人20代了
I've protected these people for 20 generations now
不受外界和他们自己侵害
from the outside world and from themselves.
朋友 人类未来要为自己的灭绝负责
Your kind, my friend, you will be responsible for your own extinction one day.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
我们必须从错误中学习 做得更好
I think we must learn from our mistakes and do better, sir.
你不能放弃希望
You must not give up hope.
不会吧
Oh, no, you didn't.
新规定 不能再附身别人的助理
Okay, new rule, no more possessing people's valets.
你的幽默感哪去了 金勾
Oh, where is your sense of humor, Kingo?
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
不要道歉 不是你的错
Don't apologize, it's not your fault.
你不是神 你知道吧
You are not a god. You know that, right?
真讽刺 金勾 电影明星
How ironic. Kingo, the movie star.
我也导过几部片
I've directed some things, too.
是吗 像什么
Oh, yeah? Like what?
一些网络视频
Some Internet content.
多少次点阅
How many views?
我不是为了点阅数拍的
I don't do it for the views.
走吧 他在浪费我们时间
Let's go. He's wasting our time.
我们需要他-伊卡利斯
- We need him. - Ikaris.
我很想你
I missed you.
你是要迷惑我还是威胁我
Are you gonna charm me or threaten me?
如果你愿意 有第三种选择
I mean, there's a third option, if you prefer that.
发现你不是妈妈的最爱 一定很难过
It must be heartbreaking to find out that you're not Mother's favorite.
她一定为你所做的感到骄傲
And I'm sure she'd be real proud of what you've been up to.
诸克 这件事很严重
Druig, this is serious.
我告诉你什么叫严重
I'll tell you what's serious.
原来七千年来我都在执行自杀任务
I've just been told I've been sent on a suicide mission for the past 7,000 years,
我的存在是一则谎言
and that my entire existence is a lie.
所以原谅我现在不想鸟你的计划
So, excuse me for not giving a shit about your plan right now.
诸克烂透了
Druig sucks.
真的 先生
He does, sir.
我不喜欢这个地方
I don't like this place.
诸克需要思考 瑟希要我们等
Druig needs to think, and Sersi wants us to wait, so...
我们只好等
we wait.
我在丝派克的幻象中认不出自己
I couldn't recognize myself in Sprite's illusions.
那是美好的往日时光
Those were the good old days.
如果我再也无法战斗了呢
What if I can't fight anymore?
你当然可以
Of course you can. Mm.
要是我又伤害你们呢
What if I hurt you again?
你知道自己是谁 你是女战神圣娜
Come on. You know who you are. You're Thena, goddess of war.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
一直照顾我
For always taking care of me. Oh.
我会再做一次
I'd do it again.
在任何星球上
On any planet.
我也喜欢死盯着他
I like watching him, too.
天啊
Jeez.
我觉得一点也不诡异
I don't think it's creepy at all.
你读过《彼得潘》吗
Have you read Peter Pan?
对我来说 伊卡利斯就是彼得
Okay, so, to me, Ikaris is Peter,
瑟希是温蒂 你是奇妙仙子
Sersi is Wendy,
原因显而易见
you are Tinker Bell, for obvious reasons,
我们其他人则是走失的男孩
and the rest of us are the Lost Boys.
你想说什么
What's your point?
奇妙仙子一直爱着彼得
Tinker Bell's always been in love with Peter.
她很难受 因为她不可能和他在一起
And it's hard for her 'cause she can never be with him.
真遗憾 丝派克
I'm sorry, Sprite.
金勾
Kingo...
阿里瑟姆为何让我变这模样
why did Arishem make me this way?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为你把它弄坏了
I thought you broke it.
我随身带备用机
Always bring backups.
先生 你家人很爱气噗噗
You have a very angry family, sir.
这是个大问题
Yeah, it's a big issue.
迈达斯王呢 他碰的东西都会变黄金
What about King Midas? Everything he touched turned to gold.
那是你吗 -戴恩
Was that you? Dane.
孔子 亚里士多德 -打给你叔叔
Confucius? Aristotle? Call your uncle.
什么 我叔叔 不
What? My uncle? No.
你一直想跟他和解吧
You've always wanted to make amends with him, right?
时候到了 相信我
Now is the time. Trust me.
瑟希 你好奇怪
Sersi, you're so weird.
戴恩 戴恩
Dane? Dane?
(讯号♥不良)
你断断续续的
You're breaking up.
你要跟他断了
You're breaking up?
他能接受吗
How did he take the news?
我无法告诉他世界末日到了
Couldn't bring myself to tell him it was the end of the world.
他也无能为力
There's nothing he could do.
瑟希
Sersi.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
如果阿里瑟姆发现你试图阻止神现
If Arishem finds out you're trying to stop the emergence...
我的力量不足以保护你不受他惩罚
I'm not powerful enough to protect you from him.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
这个暴♥力♥循环必须划下句点
This violent cycle has to end.
别再担心我了
Hey, stop worrying about me.
习惯了
Old habit.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我告诉自己
I told myself
你一定出了什么事
something must have happened to you.
所以我开始等
So, I waited.
好多天变成好多年
Days became years,
你始终没回来
and you never came back.
瑟希
Sersi,
我好想你
oh, I've missed you.
我也不想离开
I didn't want to leave.
有件事我必须…
There's something I have to tell...
伊卡利斯
Ikaris!
伊卡利斯
Ikaris!
小姐
Miss?
你还好吗
You're ok?
小心
Watch out!
撤离营地
Clear the camp!
躲在我身后
Get behind me!
有一个带走伊卡利斯
One of them took Ikaris.
这是偷袭
It's an ambush!
好棒棒 先生
Very nice, sir!
你起肖了吗 躲起来
Are you mental? Hide!
我们需要动作场面
We need action sequences.
先生
Sir!
丝派克 带卡伦离开
Sprite, get Karun out of here.
年轻人 你带了几台摄像头
How many cameras did you bring, young man?
金勾
Kingo!
快走
Come on!
这边
电影精选列表