This way!
快
Quickly! Come on!
进去…
Get in! Get in!
伊卡利斯
Ikaris!
我跟那个对打过 它比其他的强
I've fought that one before. It's stronger than the others.
不
No.
时机不对 圣娜
Terrible timing, Thena.
圣娜
Thena!
住手 圣娜
Stop, Thena!
放它们走
Let them go.
现在不是时候 瑟希
Now is not the time, Sersi.
拜托 我知道你没这么傻
Please. I know you're better than this.
诸克
Druig.
发生什么事
What's happening?
快走 去河边
Go! Get to the river!
吉尔伽美什
Gilgamesh.
能过来帮忙吗
A little help here?
留在这里
Stay here.
说
Say it.
留下
Stay here.
好 你没事
Good. You're okay.
它们往营地去了
They're headed for the camp.
走吧 他们需要你
Go. They need you.
快去 伊卡利斯
Go, Ikaris.
丝派克 帮我争取时间
Sprite, buy me some time!
你能快点吗
Can you hurry up?
好了
Now!
砰
Dishoom.
卡伦 你拍到了吗
Karun! Did you get that?
拍到了 先生
I did, sir!
金勾-快走
Kingo! Just go.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you.
丝派克
Sprite!
伊卡利斯
Ikaris!
瑟希 你没事吧
Sersi! Are you all right?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
停…
Stop, stop, stop.
圣娜
Thena.
不 吉尔伽美什
No. Gilgamesh.
别过来
Stay back.
艾贾克
Ajak...
她的记忆
Her memories...
我现在懂了
I understand now.
我能看到她看到的
I can see what she saw.
好多星球
So many planets.
每当天神族诞生 就有好多生命殒落
So much life destroyed every time a Celestial is born.
阿里瑟姆利用我们
Arishem used us
每次神现就任我们死去
and left us to die with each emergence.
我们只想活下去
We just wanted to survive.
然后他派你们来
And then he sent you.
我会为你们对我族的恶行杀光你们
I will kill you all for what you have done to my kind.
你们不是救世主 永恒族
You are not saviors, Eternals.
你们是凶手
You are murderers.
伊卡利斯
Ikaris!
圣娜
Thena.
嘿
Hey.
记住
Remember.
不
No.
不
No.
我会记住的
I'll remember.
我会记住的
I'll remember.
我会记住
I'll remember.
当我离开时
When I left,
我想过接管这星球上每个人的意念
I thought about taking over the minds of every human on this planet.
暴♥力♥、恐惧、贪婪
Violence, fear, greed,
全都没了
all gone.
为什么没做
Why didn't you?
因为没有了缺点
Because without their flaws,
他们就不是人类
they wouldn't be human.
拜托 诸克 你不能再留在这里
Please, Druig. You can't stay here anymore.
这些变异族想阻止我们杀死它们同类
These Deviants are trying to keep us from killing their own kind.
它们现在有了良知 因而更危险
They have a conscience now. That makes them more dangerous.
不 瑟希
No, Sersi.
这使它们成了我们
That makes them us.
永恒族与变异族
Eternals and Deviants.
都是阿里瑟姆的孩子
Arishem's children.
但你要我控制一个天神族的意念
But you are asking me to take control of a mind of a Celestial.
我没有那种能力
I do not have that kind of power.
我们需要费斯托斯
We'll need Phastos.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
他很久以前就放弃人类了
He gave up on humans a long time ago.
(1945年8月 广岛)
是我害的
I did this.
如果我的科技没帮助他们进步…
If my technology hadn't helped them advance...
诸克说得对
Druig was right.
我们的任务是一个错误
Our mission was a mistake.
这些人
These people...
他们不值得拯救
they're not worth saving.
费斯托斯
Oh, Phastos.
他们不值得拯救
They're not worth saving.
谢谢-传过来
- Thanks. - Give me a good one.
好-这边
- All right. - Over here.
再来…
And...
太棒了-耶
Oh, that's great, man! - Yeah! - Yeah!
耶-赞
- Oh, yeah! - Nice.
漂亮-不错 准备 接好
Good one. All right, ready? Throw!
(今日 芝加哥)
差一点
Oh, so close.
爸比…你看-好
Daddy, Daddy, watch this. Yeah, okay.
注意-传过来…
Watch this. Let me see. Let me see it.
爸 我才刚开始学
Dad. I'm only a starter.
你好
Hi.
你好 有事吗
- Hello. Can we help you?
再来
- Throw it again.
嘿 杰克 班
Hey, Jack. Ben.
你们好 他们是我大学同学
Hey, guys. These are my friends from college.
这是希薇亚和艾萨克 他是艾萨克
Uh, this is Sylvia and, uh, Isaac. That's Isaac.
艾萨克-爸 他是超人
Isaac. Dad, that's Superman.
爸 他是超人-杰克 你真搞笑
Dad, that's Superman! Jack... That's really funny, Jack.
不 他是超人-他绝对不是超人
No, no! He is Superman. That is definitely not Superman.
我在电视上看过他 他在伦敦打怪兽
I saw him on TV. He was in London, fighting a monster.
你穿着披风 眼睛射出激光光
And you were with a cape and you were shooting laser beams out of your eyes.
我不♥穿♥披风的
- I don't wear a cape.
对不起-好 我们该进去了
- Oh, sorry. Okay, well, we should just go inside, right?
能叫你克拉克吗 你现在当超人
Can I call you Clark? Is that what you go by now? Because, you know...
你叫过我更难听的
You've called me worse.
你懂了吗 杰克
- You got it, Jack?
这就对了
- Way to go. - Yes.
是-好 做给我看
All right. Show me how it's done.
绕圈圈…
Round and round and round and round and round.
你会了 继续-过来
Yep, you got it. Keep going. Come on.
对 一点也不做作
Yeah. Incredibly natural, guys.
所以 这么多年过去了
So, after all these years,
连你也相信艾贾克的谎言
even you fell for Ajak's lies.
没必要在伤口上洒盐
No need to rub it in.
她不让我们干涉人类冲突是有道理的
It all makes sense why she wouldn't let us interfere with human conflicts.
冲突引发战争
Conflicts lead to war,
战争促进科技与医药进步
and war actually leads to advancement in lifesaving technology and medicine.
我们的任务始终都不是
So our mission was never to
创造一个和平或和谐的世界
make a peaceful or harmonious world,
而是不计代价增加人口
电影精选列表