Thena.
你攻击所有人
You attacked everyone.
你打伤瑟希、费斯托斯
Wounded Sersi, Phastos,
差点杀死玛卡瑞
you nearly killed Makkari.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你得了永魔症
You have Mahd Wy'ry.
你的意念因记忆的重压逐渐瓦解
Your mind is fracturing under the weight of your memories.
我只能清除它们 让你重新开始
And all I can do is erase them so that you can start over.
我必须通知阿里瑟姆 带你回舰上
I will have to inform Arishem and take you back to the ship
那里有科技能帮你
where we have the technology to help you.
但她就不再是圣娜了
But she won't be Thena anymore.
如果再发生呢 她差点杀了你
What if it happens again? She could've killed you.
差点杀了我们所有人
She could have killed all of us.
拜托
Please.
拜托 我想记住
Please, I... I want to remember.
我想记住我的人生
I want to remember my life.
圣娜 我爱你
Thena, I love you.
可是听我说
But listen to me.
你记不记得并不重要
It's not important if you remember or not.
你的精神会留存下来
Your spirit will remain.
内心深处永远都是圣娜
You will always be Thena deep inside.
相信我
Trust me.
她凭什么相信你
Why should she trust you?
你要她让你清除她的身份
You're asking her to let you erase who she is.
诸克 我知道你很不满 但是…
Druig, I know you're upset, but...
不满
Upset?
我们相信你七千年 看看我们的处境
We've trusted you for 7,000 years, and look where you've gotten us.
我目睹人类互相残杀
I've watched humans destroy each other
而我明明能出手阻止
when I could stop it all in a heartbeat.
知道千百年后这对一个人的影响吗
Do you know what that does to someone after centuries?
我们的任务会不会是一个错误
Could our mission have been a mistake?
我们真在帮这些人建立更好的世界
Are we really helping these people build a better world, huh?
我们跟底下的士兵没两样
We're just like the soldiers down there.
不过是他们领袖的棋子
Pawns to their leaders.
被忠诚所蒙蔽
Blinded by loyalty.
现在结束了
It ends now.
放了他们
Let them go.
你得逼我才行
You're gonna have to make me.
住手
Stop.
如果你想阻止我
If you wanna stop me,
就得杀了我
you're gonna have to kill me.
我会照顾圣娜
I'll watch over Thena.
让她保留她的记忆
Let her keep her memories.
有一天当她攻击你
One day, when she attacks you,
你可能必须杀了她
you might have to kill her.
我们愿意冒险
We'll take that chance.
你们都可以走了
You may all go.
变异族消失了
The Deviants are gone.
你们没必要待在我身边
There is no reason for you to stay with me.
你不该先问问阿里瑟姆吗
Shouldn't you ask Arishem first?
我们是一个团队 应该待在一起
We're a team, we should stay together.
我没有问你的意见 伊卡利斯
I didn't ask you for your advice, Ikaris.
不要忘记你的身份
Do not forget your place.
我们就在这里道别吧
This is where we say goodbye.
你们可以走了
You are free to go.
我要你们出去
I want you to go out there.
为自己而活
And live a life for yourselves.
不是以军人的身份
Not as soldiers.
不是为了原本的使命
Not with the purpose you were given.
去寻找自己的目标
Find your own purpose.
有一天 当我们再次聚首
And one day, when we see each other again,
我要你们告诉我找到了什么
I want you to tell me what you found.
过来吧
Come my way Nach, mera hero
(今日 孟买♥♥)
赶走邪恶
Get the evil away
你前来拯救
You came to save
如今你在这里
And now you're here
现在你回家了 全都给我
Now you have come home Give it all to me
你会为了我的胜利不顾一切
You would risk it all For the victory
我几乎不能等待你
Waiting for you Scarcely can I
欢迎
Welcome.
我是卡伦帕特尔
I am Karun Patel.
金勾的贴身助理
Kingo's valet.
十分荣幸见到伟大的永恒族
It's truly an honor to be in the presence of the great Eternals.
火环宛如太阳
Like the fire Like the sun
你已变得强大
You have risen, Mighty one
卡 各位 非常好
Cut! Okay, everyone, that was good.
但可以再好上10%
But we could do 10% better.
太棒了 非常非常好
That was beautiful. Very, very good.
真的太棒了
Really, so good.
我的大学同学来了
My friends from college are here.
你好 老大
Hello, boss!
来得正好 欢迎光临拍摄片场
Perfect timing! Welcome to the set of...
《伊卡利斯传奇》
Legend of Ikaris.
我饰演你
I'm playing you!
喜欢这套服装吗 -我们需要谈谈
You like the costume? We need to talk.
跟导演说我有笔记要给他
Tell the director I have some notes for him...
我们需要和你私下谈
We need to talk to you in private.
卡伦跟着我50年了 我十分信任他
Oh, Karun, he's worked with me for 50 years. I trust him completely.
第一次见面时 他以为我是吸血鬼
Actually, when we first met, he thought I was a vampire,
试图刺穿我的心脏
and he tried to stake me through the heart.
我已经道歉很多次了
I have apologized so many times.
次数不够 但很接近 我再告诉你
Not quite enough times. Very close, though. I'll let you know.
我得准备拍下一场 到我的帐篷谈
Oh, I have to get ready for the next scene. Come to my tent, we'll talk there.
你们会爱死下一场
You guys are gonna love the next scene.
我得吊钢丝 毕竟我不会飞
I come in on a wire 'cause, you know, I can't fly.
等等 我们要再合体了吗
Wait, are we getting back together?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我一直在等
I've been waiting for the day
世人得知影子战士的真实身份
the world learns the true identity of the Shadow Warrior.
艾贾克死了
Ajak's dead.
她遭人杀害
She was killed.
是变异族干的
It was a Deviant.
变异族回来了
The Deviants are back.
我们不知道有多少个
We don't know how many there are.
你必须跟我们走
You need to come with us.
(《影子战士3》)
我不能就这样走 这些人都依赖我
I can't just go. I mean, all these people depend on me.
这部片刚开拍 是三部曲的第一部
We just started shooting this movie. It's the first of a trilogy.
我们找了防弹少年团客串
We just got BTS to do a cameo...
先生
Sir,
我能说句话吗 -什么都别说
may I say something? Please don't say anything.
我认为你应该去
I think you should go.
我说什么都不要说
I just said don't say anything.
「人生最大的责任莫过于保护家人」
"Life affords no greater duty than to protect one's family!"
记得吗 你最喜欢的台词
Remember? It's your favorite line
出自《影子战士2:时光之旅》
from The Shadow Warrior 2: Voyage of Time.
你家人需要你
Your family needs you.
七千年
Seven thousand years.
永恒族和变异族交战了这么久
That's how long the battle between Eternals and Deviants has raged for.
你以为我是电影明星
You think I'm a movie star.
我是 但我也是…
Well, I am. But I am also...
永恒族
an Eternal.
金勾 你在做什么
Kingo, what are you doing?
人们应该记住我们 所以…
I think we should be remembered, so...
我在拍一部关于我们的纪录片
I am making a documentary about us.
你将见到我的永恒族同胞 丝派克
You are about to meet my fellow Eternal, Sprite.
丝派克 自我介绍一下
Sprite, tell them about yourself.
等一下
Oh, wait.
好吧 等等再拍她
Okay, well, we'll circle back to her.
这是瑟希
This is Sersi.
瑟希
电影精选列表