我能用我的能力…
You know, I could use my powers...
过来陪我喝一杯
Come and have a drink with me.
不了
No.
我不能让你独自对抗变异族
I can't let you go and fight Deviants on your own.
我们需要守护这座城市-让开
We need to guard the city. Get out of my way.
我来这个星球不是为了缩在墙后
I didn't come to this planet to cower behind walls.
我们得相信阿里瑟姆对这星球的安排
We need to trust Arishem's design for this planet.
圣娜
Thena.
与你并肩作战是我的荣幸
It's an honor to fight alongside you.
我也一样
And you.
美丽的玛卡瑞 你迟到了
My beautiful Makkari. You're late.
我要有足够的工艺品才能换到好东西
I needed to get enough artifacts to make a good trade.
骗她就好了
Just lie to her.
我能感觉到振动
I can sense vibrations. I can sense vibrations.
即使是最微小的动作
Even the tiniest movement.
包括你们说话的声音
Including your voices when you speak.
你们俩在浪费我的时间吗
Did you two just waste my time?
你正在寻找的《翠玉录》
The Emerald Tablet you're searching for...
是个谜
...is a myth!
当人类发生冲突时
When humans have conflict,
艾贾克告诉我们不要干涉
Ajak tells us not to interfere.
她还说偷窃非常非常糟糕
Well, she also says that stealing is very, very bad.
如果你不说
If you don't tell,
我也不会说
I won't tell.
一言为定
Deal.
我保证不让我对瑟希的感情影响任务
I promise I won't let my feelings for Sersi distract me from my mission.
人类无力保护自己免受变异族侵害
Humans are far from being able to protect themselves from the Deviants.
我们还有很多事要做
We still have much to do.
你对阿里瑟姆的信心很坚定
Your faith in Arishem is strong.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
但你也能过自己的生活 知道吗
But you are allowed to live a life, you know?
告诉瑟希你的感受
Go tell Sersi how you feel.
试试看
Try.
对不起 我搞砸了
Sorry. I'm making a mess.
嗯 还不错
Well, not bad.
再见
See you.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
它和你的眼睛很搭
It matches your eyes.
你真好心
You are very kind.
你在学他们的语言了
You're learning their language now?
如果我想花更多时间陪你
If I want to spend more time with you,
就需要了解他们
I need to get to know them.
我非常漂亮
I am very beautiful.
等等 我说了什么
Wait, what did I say?
你说「我非常漂亮」
You said, "I am very beautiful."
你…
You...
你非常漂亮 瑟希
You are very beautiful, Sersi.
我是你的 瑟希
I'm yours, Sersi,
只要你愿意接受我
if you'll have me.
我爱你 伊卡利斯
I love you, Ikaris.
我爱你 瑟希
I love you, Sersi.
(公元400年 笈多帝国)
愿诸神在此见证你们结为连理
May the gods hereby bond you in matrimony.
恭喜
Congratulations.
(今日 南达科他州)
有人在吗
Hello?
艾贾克
Ajak?
艾贾克
Ajak!
是变异族干的
It was a Deviant.
我们的爱
Our love
还有我们的忠诚
And our devotion
如海洋一样深
Were as deep as any ocean
那是我最后一次见到她
It was the last time I saw her.
艾贾克请我看看瑟希 所以我去伦敦
Ajak asked me to check on Sersi, so I went to London.
原来我们俩都很寂寞 需要彼此
Turned out, both of us were lonely and we needed each other.
我想艾贾克一直…
I guess, in her way,
用她的方式照顾着我们
Ajak never stopped trying to take care of us.
再见 艾贾克
Bye, Ajak.
这是我们七千年来第一次有人死亡
It's the first time in 7,000 years one of us has died.
我想在伦敦攻击我们的那个变异族
I think the Deviant that attacked us in London
杀死了艾贾克 并吸取她的力量
killed Ajak and absorbed her power.
变异族从未这么做过
Deviants have never done that in the past.
它就像艾贾克一样自愈
It healed itself just like Ajak.
我发誓 我几乎听到它说话
I swear, I almost heard it speak.
阿里瑟姆
- Arishem.
瑟希
- Sersi.
时间差不多了
It is almost time.
瑟希…你还好吗
Sersi! Sersi! Are you okay?
怎么了 瑟希
What happened, Sersi?
艾贾克用来和阿里瑟姆交谈的球
The sphere that Ajak used to talk with Arishem,
从她的身体飘出来 进入我体内
it came out of her body and went inside me.
你和阿里瑟姆谈过
Did you talk with Arishem?
对 他说…
Yes. He said
时间差不多了
it's almost time.
你能设法再跟他说话吗
Can you try talking to him again?
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
但她选择了你来接替她
But she chose you to replace her.
她给了你那颗球
And she gave you the sphere.
等等 丝派克
Hold on, Sprite.
你确定你和阿里瑟姆谈过
Are you sure you talked with Arishem?
不然会是什么
What else would it be?
永魔症
Mahd Wy'ry.
(1521年 特诺奇蒂特兰)
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
我们不得不分开
We had to split up.
变异族比你说的还多
There were more Deviants than you said.
相信你们玩得很尽兴
Well, I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you.
没错
It was.
等其他人杀死最后的变异族
Once the others kill these last Deviants,
就把它们从这星球上彻底歼灭了
we will have eliminated them all from the planet.
不要
Don't.
我们不干涉他们的战争
We don't interfere in their wars.
这不是战争
This isn't war.
是种族灭绝
It's genocide.
他们的武器变得太致命了
Their weapons have become too deadly.
帮他们进步并非好主意 费斯托斯
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea helping them advance, Phastos.
科技是他们演化过程的一部分 诸克
Technology is a part of their evolutionary process, Druig.
那不是我能阻止的
It's not exactly something that I can stop.
对 你不能 但我可以
No, you can't. But I can.
坚强点
Stay strong.
太迟了
It's too late.
圣娜 -每个人都会死
Thena? Everyone is going to die.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
圣娜
Thena?
圣娜…不-圣娜
Thena? Thena, no! Thena!
不要听你脑中的指示 圣娜
Don't listen to your head, Thena.
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
你很安全
You are safe.
你感受到爱
You are loved.
你是我们的圣娜
You're our Thena.
圣娜
Hey, Thena!
住手…
Hey! Stop, stop, stop!
她还好吗 -嗯
- Is she okay? - Yeah.
瑟希
Sersi.
圣娜 求求你
Thena, please.
回到我们身边
Come back to us.
好
Okay.
我以为永魔症是没根据的说法
I thought Mahd Wy'ry was a myth.
无药可救
There is no cure...
所以没人真的去谈它
so no one really talks about it.
发生了什么事
What happened?
圣娜
电影精选列表