如果你认为该这么做 我相信你
If you think we should do this, I trust you.
我会像往常一样一路追随你
I will follow you to the end, like I always have.
你说什么
What did you say?
我会像往常一样一路追随你
I will follow you to the end, like I always have.
我不是你以为的那样
I'm not who you think I am.
(六天前 南达科他州)
我们还有多久时间
How long do we have?
七天
Seven days.
很好
Good.
我们完成任务了
We completed our mission.
她在哪
Where is she?
伦敦
London.
过着美好的生活
She has a good life there.
我确定她很想你
I'm sure she's missed you.
如果回到她身边 我就会告诉她真♥相♥
If I'd gone back to her, I would only have told her the truth.
她会很痛苦
She would've suffered
知道她所爱的世界有一天会毁灭
knowing this world she loves would end one day.
伊卡利斯
Ikaris.
我们必须告诉他们真♥相♥
We have to tell them the truth.
什么
What?
为什么 -因为同心协力
Why? Because together
我们也许能阻止神现
we might be able to stop the emergence.
阻止神现
"Stop the emergence"?
听好
Listen...
我知道最后很难…-听我说
Ajak, I know it's hard at the end...Listen to me, Ikaris.
我追随阿里瑟姆数百万年
I have followed Arishem for millions of years.
从来没有怀疑过他
And I have never doubted him.
直到现在-为什么是现在
Until now. Why now?
为什么是现在
Why now?
五年前 萨诺斯消灭了宇宙一半人口
Five years ago, Thanos erased half of the population of the universe.
造成神现延宕
Delayed the emergence.
但这个星球的人…
But the people of this planet
一弹指就把所有人救回来
brought everyone back with the snap of a finger.
在我让你们离开后
You know, after I let you all go,
我周游世界 生活在地球人之间
I traveled the world, living among them.
见过他们互斗、撒谎和杀戮
I have seen them fight and lie and kill,
但我也见到他们
but I have also seen them
欢笑与相爱
laugh and love.
我见到他们创造和梦想
I've seen them create and dream.
这个星球
This planet
以及这些人
and these people...
改变了我
have changed me.
阿里瑟姆设计的代价 不值得
The cost of Arishem's design, it's not worth it.
这次不值得
Not this time.
我相信你 艾贾克
I trust you, Ajak.
我会像往常一样
I'll follow you to the end,
一路追随你
as I always have.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们必须让所有人再度聚首
We have to bring everyone back together.
我得先给你看一样东西
There's something I have to show you first.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州)
就在前面
It's just up ahead.
它们一定困在冰里好几世纪
They must have been trapped in the ice for centuries
上周地核因神现而升温
and broke free last week when the glacier started to melt
冰川融化 它们才挣脱而出
as the Earth's core heats up for the emergence.
它们杀光整家钻油公♥司♥的工人
They killed an entire company of oil workers.
我追踪它们到这里
I tracked them here.
我怀疑你可能改变了主意
I suspected you might have changed your mind.
我不能让你背叛阿里瑟姆
I can't let you betray Arishem.
你何不亲手杀了我
Why don't you just kill me yourself?
等其他人意识到地球出事了
When the others realize something is happening to the Earth,
他们会来找你
they'll come to you.
等他们发现你的尸体
When they find your body,
就知道变异族回来了
they'll know the Deviants are back.
那会让他们忙到神现为止
It'll keep them busy until the emergence.
我一直对你忠心耿耿 艾贾克
I've been loyal to you, Ajak.
保守你的秘密几世纪
Kept your secret for centuries,
欺骗我在乎的所有人
lied to everyone I cared about,
但从未怀疑我为天神族效力的使命
but never have I doubted my purpose to serve the Celestials.
伊卡利斯
Oh, Ikaris.
我把你带上错误的路
I've led you down the wrong path.
这是我所知唯一的路
It's the only path I know.
我就想会在这里找到你
Thought I'd find you here.
我常想到这个地方
I've thought about this place a lot.
世事的变化真惊人
Amazing how things change over time.
也许改变的是我们
Maybe we're the ones who've changed.
我知道你不赞同我们的计划
I know you don't agree with our plan.
我一直认为天神族就像海洋
I've always thought of the Celestials like the ocean.
他们毫无偏见地赋予与夺取生命
They give life and they take life away without bias.
如果他们走了 宇宙末日终将来临
If they were gone, this universe would eventually end.
你想做的是让人类脱离自然秩序
What you're trying to do is free humanity from the natural order.
让整个星球的生命灭绝并不自然
It's not natural to allow all life on an entire planet to be destroyed.
阿里瑟姆的方法过时又暴♥力♥
Arishem's way is archaic and violent.
我不想吵架 瑟希
I don't want to fight, Sersi.
这一切很快就会结束
It'll all end soon.
只是没有尽头 是吗
Except there is no end, is there?
我们会继续前进 没有记忆
We'd carry on without our memories
没有自♥由♥意志
or free will
永远这样下去
for eternity.
你怕了
You're afraid.
我不介意离开这个世界
I wouldn't mind leaving this world.
我只愿当我们离开时
I only wish that when we do,
我能记得你
I would be able to remember you.
我爱上你了 瑟希
I'm in love with you, Sersi.
我很感激与你共度的岁月
I'm grateful for the life I've lived with you.
伊卡利斯
Ikaris.
瑟希
Sersi?
开始了
It's started.
不 天啊
Oh, no. My God.
统一意念呢
What about the Uni-Mind?
我还没想出连结我们的办法 但快了
I haven't figured out a way to connect us, but I'm close.
就差一点点-还要多久
- I'm very, very close. - How much longer?
我不知道 瑟希
I don't know, Sersi!
找到神现点
Find the point of emergence.
你一直都知道末日将临
You always knew the end was coming.
那一定是种解脱
It must be a relief.
那个变异族还在追踪我们
That Deviant is still tracking us.
复仇不会给你平静 圣娜
Revenge won't bring peace for you, Thena.
但杀死它却可以
But killing it might.
伊卡利斯
Ikaris?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我希望你平静地离开这个世界
I wanted you to leave this world in peace.
对神现浑然不知
Without knowing about the emergence.
但我失败了
But I failed.
真希望艾贾克没有选择你
I wish Ajak hadn't chosen you.
我就快完成了
I'm close to figuring it out.
老大 你在做什么
Boss, what are you doing?
我让这件事拖够久了
I've let this go on long enough.
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him!
他骗我们
He lied to us.
他早已知道神现的事
He already knew about the emergence.
不 他不知道
No, he didn't.
离开巴比伦时 艾贾克全告诉我了
Ajak told me everything when we left Babylon.
什么
What?
你根本不打算让我们阻止神现
You were never gonna let us stop the emergence.
没错
No.
我只想保护你们不受变异族侵害
I only wanted to protect you from the Deviants.
艾贾克若要你接替她 为何选了我
If Ajak wanted you to take her place, why did she choose me?
你做了什么
What have you done?
他杀了她
He killed her.
我是不得已的
I had to.
电影精选列表