What are you doing up there?
这是私有财产
That's private property.
快点 给我下来
Come on! Get down here!
快点
Now!
我是麦克斯·梅第奇 范德尔的合伙人
I'm Max Medici, Vandevere's partner.
他只是个修灯的维修工
He's just a maintenance man fixing a light!
回你们的岗位上去
Get back to your posts!
是 梅第奇先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Medici.
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
你我一起
You and me.
孩子们呢
The kids?
孩子们在哪儿
Where are the kids?
呆宝 大象王子
Dumbo, Prince of the Elephants!
我命令你载着我飞翔
I command you to fly with me.
呆宝 飞起来
Dumbo, please fly.
为了你妈妈
Do it for your momma.
你们的父亲在哪儿
Where's your father?
呆宝
Dumbo!
抓住那两个孩子
Get those kids!
呆宝
Dumbo!
来吧
Come on.
那边
There!
晚上好
Bonsoir.
只是路过
Just passing through!
你不能动那个
You can't do that!
去抓小象
Get the elephant!
你去抓小象
You get the elephant!
别担心 爸爸马上就会来
Don't worry. Dad'll be here soon.
小象在哪儿
Where's the elephant?
你站在那儿干什么
Why are you just standing there?
快去控制塔
Get to the tower!
电力中断了 没有电梯
Electricity's failing! There's no elevators!
据我所知 他们发明了楼梯
When I last checked, they invented stairs.
我们似乎遇到了一些技术问题
We seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties.
我的电力怎么了
What happened to my power?
什么电力[权势] 亲爱的
What power, mon chéri?
你个忘恩负义的...
You ungrateful...
要不是我把你变成我的...
You were nothing before I made you my...
那个词应该是"女王"
I believe the word is "Queen."
我需要灯光
I need lights!
范德尔先生 等等
Mr. Vandevere, wait!
我们必须重置电源 否则会引起电涌
We have to reset the mains, or you could cause a surge!
现在不可能重置
Right now it's impossible!
没有不可能
Nothing's impossible!
范德尔先生
Mr. Vandevere!
范德尔先生 住手
Mr. Vandevere, stop!
米莉 乔
Milly! Joe!
快跑 快跑
Come on. Go! Come on!
让所有人都离开
Get everyone out!
疏散游乐园
Evacuate the park!
米莉 乔
Milly! Joe!
小象在哪儿
Where is the elephant?
放开她
Let her go!
走吧
Come on!
米莉 乔
Milly! Joe!
爸爸
Dad!
-你们没事吧 没事吧 -我们没事
- You all right? All right? - We're fine.
好 走吧 把脸遮起来
Okay, come on. All right, cover your faces.
把手给我 快点
Give me your hand! Come on!
退后
Back!
跟紧了
Stay close.
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody.
我们赶紧去海港
Let's get to the seaport! Now!
-法里尔一家呢 -他们一定还在里面
- Where are the Farriers? - They must still be inside.
爸爸
Dad!
没事的 乔
It's okay, Joe.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
呆宝
Dumbo!
呆宝
Dumbo!
快走
Come on!
-快 快 快 -跳
- Go! Go! Go! Go! - Jump!
快 快
Come on. Come on.
-好了 我们走 -跟紧了 快点
- All right, let's go. - Stay close, come on.
好了 快 快
Okay. Go! Go! Go!
快点
Come on!
-呆宝 -快走
- Dumbo! - Come on!
呆宝 怎么了
Dumbo! What's wrong?
伙计们 米莉 乔 快走
Guys! Milly! Joe! Come on!
呆宝 我们走
Dumbo, let's go!
快
Go!
呆宝
Dumbo!
抓住他
Get him!
他看见我们了 呆宝 你快走
He's seen us. Dumbo, you gotta go.
他们来抓你了 你快走 呆宝
They're comin' for you. You gotta go, Dumbo.
他没有羽毛了
He lost the feather.
羽毛什么用都没有
Feather doesn't do nothin'.
呆宝 你不用羽毛就能飞
Dumbo, you don't need the feather to fly.
爸爸 他们来了
Dad, they're coming!
退后 退后
Stand back! Stand back!
给我让开
Out of my way!
呆宝 记得这个吗
Dumbo, remember this?
我妈妈给我的
From my momma?
我可以打开任何门 你也可以
I can unlock any door. And you can, too.
但我不需要这把钥匙就能开门
But I don't need this key to do it.
而你不需要羽毛就能飞
And you don't need the feather.
来吧
Come on.
爸爸
Dad!
该走了 来吧
Gotta go. Come on!
你干什么
What are you doing?
马上坐不下三个人
There ain't room for the three of us.
你带他去海港 我们在那儿见
You get him to the seaport and I'll see you there.
去吧 大呆
Go on, Big D.
抓住他
Grab 'em!
那是我的小象
That's my elephant!
他们安全了
They're safe.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
给我回来
Get back here!
你个怪胎 你干了什么
You freak! What have you done?
他们付钱让我♥干♥的事 先生
What they pay me for, mister.
献上一场精彩的演出
Put on a hell of a show.
这个人 快逮捕他 他偷了我的大象
Him! Right there, arrest that man. He stole my elephant.
我们签了合同 梅第奇
We had a contract, Medici!
我不是专家 不过我认为眼前有更严重的问题
I'm no expert, but I think you got bigger problems here.
好一场灾难
This is a disaster.
来吧 我请你吃热狗
Come on, I'll buy you a hot dog.
好主意 J·G
Sounds good, J.G.
装货的最后机会
Last call for cargo!
全员上船
All aboard!
柯莱特
Colette!
你们的父亲呢
Where's your father?
别担心 他会来的
Don't worry. He'll be here.
爸爸
Dad!
我就知道你骑得了
I knew you could ride.
-帕麦什 我们得出发了 -请快点
- Pramesh, we have to go. - Please, hurry.
快点 快点
Hurry! Come on! Hurry!
来
Come.
我们回家
Let's go home.
快走吧 小捣蛋鬼
Well, get out of here, you little troublemaker.
去吧
Go on.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
请看我们举世闻名的飞象