冬季营地
快点 该出发了 时间不多了
Come on, time to go. We haven't got all day.
1919年
快让猴子上火车
Get that monkey on the train.
梅第奇兄弟马戏团就要启程了
The Medici Brothers' circus is taking off!
来到你身边的小镇啦
霍尔特和安妮
世界冠军
魅力四射 神秘迷人
河边演出场
每天下午和晚上演出
6月28日 6月29日
每天下午和晚上演出
7月24日至7月27日
每天下午和晚上演出
8月11日至8月24日
每天两场 周六三场演出
呼吸正常
Breathing normal...
心率正常
heart rate normal.
你可以参加演出
You're cleared to perform.
米莉 又来了一辆火车
Milly! Another train!
孩子们 等等 我们也去
Niños, wait! We are coming, too!
乔普林到了
Joplin!
密苏里州乔普林到了
Joplin, Missouri!
-亲爱的 -爸爸
- Hey, sweetheart! - Daddy!
我本想告诉你们的
I meant to tell ya.
在我给你们的信中
You know, in the letter I sent?
很抱歉我没能陪在你们身边
I'm so sorry that I wasn't here.
快过来吧
Well, come here now.
还是我
Still me.
你...
And you...
你和你妈妈一样漂亮
you're just as pretty as your momma.
我们很想你 爸爸
We missed you, Dad.
我也想你们
I missed you, too.
伊凡和凯瑟琳 谢谢你们照顾孩子们
Ivan and Catherine, thank you both... for looking out for them.
法里尔上尉 这是应该的
Captain Farrier, of course.
还是叫我霍尔特就行
Oh, it's Holt, come on now.
霍尔特就行
It's just Holt.
别担心
Don't you worry.
一切都会和以前一样
Everything's gonna be just like it was before.
-快来 快来 -亲爱的家
- Come on! Come on! - Home sweet home.
-霍尔特 -普克
- Hey! Holt! - Hey, Puck.
-托马斯 -米莉 快来
- Hey, Thomas. - Milly, come on!
霍尔特
Hi, Holt.
亚特兰蒂斯小姐
Hey, Miss Atlantis.
帕麦什
Pramesh!
最美好的旅程 亲爱的朋友
The very best journey, dear friend.
就是回家的路
The road that leads home.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
别抱了
No hugs!
帕麦什 我也想你
Pramesh, I missed you, too.
怎么回事 营地只剩原来一半规模了
What's going on? The camp's half the size it used to be.
世道不景气 朋友 大家都是
Hard times, my friend. For everyone.
大家注意了
Attention, everybody!
为什么首要规矩要叫首要规矩呢
Why is Rule Number One called Rule Number One?
因为"笼子时刻上锁"
Because "keep the cages locked"
是最重要的规矩
is the most important rule of all!
等我逮着那个搅我好梦四处乱窜的无赖...
When I catch that fugitive scalawag who interrupted my dream...
荣格
Rongo!
荣格人呢
Where is Rongo?
谁负责管理营地
Who's heading camp management?
我是大力士
I'm the strongman.
对 但大家都身兼数职
Yes, but we're all wearing multiple hats!
你负责预算 会计和库存
You're in charge of budgets, and accounting, and inventory.
也就是动物们的行踪
Which means animal whereabouts!
赶快去找那只猴子
Now, go find that monkey!
我去找找
I'll have a look around.
好了 所有人 继续工作
All right, everybody. Back to work.
霍尔特
Holt!
今年冬天 流感像飓风一样席卷了我们
This winter, the influenza hit us like a hurricane.
娜塔莉亚 文森索
Natalya, Vincenzo...
温德吉一家 还有
the Vanderjees, and then...
你妻子
your wife.
可怜的安妮
Poor Annie.
她与病魔苦苦搏斗
How she fought.
她是我们中最优秀的
She was the best of us.
我知道
I know it.
所以为了她
So, uh, you know, for her,
我们共创最佳季度吧
let's have our best season yet!
我的马在哪儿
Now where's my horses?
说来话长 有意思得很
Funny story about that.
怎么个有意思
Funny how?
-他把马都卖♥♥了 -他把马都卖♥♥了
- He sold them. - He sold them.
可我们的表演是演出的灵魂
But our act is the soul of this show!
一开始我们失去了你
And first, we lost you,
然后是安妮 没人骑马了
and then Annie, to ride 'em!
要是米莉肯学骑马就好了
If only Milly would have learned the trade.
我不想在你的马戏团抛头露面
I don't wanna be a show-off in your circus.
-"抛头露面" -看见没
- "Show-off"? - You see?
我想在科学领域有所成就
I wanna make scientific discoveries.
我希望人们关注我的思想
I wanna be noticed for my mind.
好吧
Okay.
那就去学透视眼 心灵感应之类的
Then learn clairvoyance. Telepathy! Something!
我能倒立将近十秒钟
I can do a handstand for almost ten seconds.
"小孩倒立" 不到七月我们就会破产
"Child does handstand." We'll be broke by July.
稍等 没了马 我怎么演出
Hang on now. Without horses, what the hell's my act?
观众是冲我来的
The crowds come to see me!
麦克斯 拜托
Max, please.
我需要工作
I need to work.
好消息
Good news.
我有个工作给你
One job, I have.
好吧 给我精彩绝伦的演出
Okay, then. Give me a showstopper.
你知道那个老流氓痒痒麦克菲吗
You know that old rascal Itchy McPhee?
他终于跟那个长胡子的女人私奔了
He finally ran off with the bearded lady.
之后我一直让马戏团杂工当替补
I've been filling in with roustabouts ever since.
我需要一位高手去照顾大象
I need somebody good to tend the elephants.
不 你不是说真的吧
No, you're not serious.
我偶尔会认真一下
I am on occasion.
这工作很重要 你知道的
This is a big job and you know it.
-不 这工作是用大铲子铲大... -爸爸
- No, it's a big shovel for a big pile of... - Dad.
所以你卖♥♥了我的马 留下了你的大象
So you sold my horses and kept your elephants.
你那些骨瘦如柴 满身疥癣的二流大象
Your scrawny, mangy, cut-rate elephants.
他们很重要 尤其对这一季度来说
They're important. Especially this season.
为什么
Why's that?
我知道这不是我的作风
I know it goes against my nature...
但这次我做了一笔投资
but for once, I made an investment.
小美人 她在那
Bellissima! There she is!
新来的亚洲母象
Our brand-new Asian female.
我在比洛克西跟一个叫布鲁格贝克的人买♥♥的
I bought her off a Brugelbecker in Biloxi.
我跟他讨价还价了一番
I had to get him way down on the price.
但我对你发誓 霍尔特
But I swear to you, Holt,
我在她眼中看到了特别的东西
I saw something special in her eyes.
这就是你的投资 一头又老又病的大象
This is your investment? An old, sick elephant.
不 她没病
Oh, no. She's not sick.
她马上就要生孩子了
Any day now... she's having a baby.
爸爸 快看 爸爸 我变厉害了
Dad, watch! Dad! I'm getting better!
等下 这就是我们的帐篷吗
Hang on now, this is our tent?
非凡的夫妻骑手组合
我们的东西呢
What happened to our things?
我们之前有上等家具 有好几间房♥间
We had nice furniture, we had rooms.
麦克斯 有什么是你没卖♥♥的
Max, what didn't you sell?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a gun.
爸爸 看
Dad, look!
玩具
Toys?
这些不是玩具
They're not toys.
这些是我做科学实验用的
They're for my science experiments.
我们是在马戏团里 亲爱的 马戏团