这是她妈妈给她的
that her momma gave her.
她说当我有那种感觉时
And said whenever I have that feeling,
就想象那扇门
imagine that door...
然后转动钥匙
and just turn the key.
所以我不断努力
So, I keep trying.
你不该一个人在这里
Not supposed to be in here alone.
我不是 你也来了
I'm not. You're here.
那是什么
What's that?
我只是想着它可能饿了
I just thought he might be hungry.
它很伤心
He's sad.
伤心时吃不下东西
You don't eat when you're sad.
美人鱼就能吃
The mermaid does.
吃吧
Come on.
吃一个吧 呆宝
Have one, Dumbo.
现在要叫他呆宝了吗
We're calling him Dumbo now?
如果我们叫他小珍宝
If we call him Jumbo Junior...
可能会让他想妈妈
it might make him miss his mom.
给你 呆宝
Here you go... Dumbo.
吃吧 然后再扇扇你的耳朵
Come on, and flap those ears again.
证明那不是我们的幻想
To show us we didn't imagine it.
你妈妈无意伤害任何人
Your momma, she didn't mean to hurt anyone.
她只是在保护你
She was just protecting you.
而且我们觉得你的耳朵特别棒
And we think your ears are great.
或许他想独自待着 像爸爸那样
Maybe he wants to be alone. Like Dad.
没人想独自待着
Nobody wants to be alone.
好吧
Well...
如果你改变主意就吃吧
if you change your mind...
晚安 呆宝
Night-night, Dumbo.
不是花生让它飞起来的
It's not the peanuts that made him do it.
是羽毛
It's the feathers!
呆宝
Dumbo!
呆宝 你一定要在演出中这样飞
Dumbo, you gotta do this in the show.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果马戏团能卖♥♥更多票
'Cause if the circus sells more tickets
梅第奇能赚更多钱
and Medici makes more money...
那我们就能让他用钱
then we can get him to use some
把珍宝夫人买♥♥回来
to buy Mrs. Jumbo back.
没错
Yeah!
我们可以把她带回来 呆宝 你可以
We can get her back, Dumbo. You can.
只需让他们看到你的能力
Just show them all what you can do.
快走 我们必须告诉爸爸
Come on. We gotta tell Dad.
不 他只会告诉我们不要异想天开
No. He'll just tell us to be practical.
这周的演出都取消了 对吗
Shows got canceled for a week, right?
我们可以调查 研究并实验
We can research and study and test.
你是奇迹小象 呆宝
You're a miracle elephant, Dumbo.
我们会带你妈妈回家的
And we're gonna bring your momma home.
着火了
Fire!
太低级了
So low.
有生以来最低级
An all-time low.
是谁说不想被认出来的
Who said he didn't want to be recognized?
好了 大呆 这一刻到了
Okay, Big D, this is it.
和排练时一样
Just like in rehearsal.
除了有灯光 音乐 火和观众
Except for lights, music, fire and crowds.
-你能行的 -来吧 呆宝
- You can do it. - Come on, Dumbo.
你能行的 呆宝
You can do it, Dumbo!
也让他们见识一下
Show 'em all like you showed us!
-来 来啊 -好样的 加油
- Come! Come! Come! - Attaboy, come on.
继续走 加油
Keep comin'. Come on.
继续走 呆宝 加油
Go on now, Dumbo! Come on.
观众喜欢 观众喜欢
They love it! They love it!
好了 呆宝
All right, Dumbo.
去把火灭了
You put out the fire.
它不会飞的 它害怕了
He won't fly. He's scared.
我知道 它现在升得太高了
I know. Now, he's up too high.
灭火 呆宝
Go on, Dumbo!
好样的
Attaboy.
太棒了 首要规矩
Yeah! Rule Number One.
"结尾总是要大场面"
"Always have a big finish!"
好了 伙计们 把他降下来
Okay, guys. Bring him down.
太棒了
Yeah!
燃气
霍尔特
Holt!
-看 麦克斯 -什么 什么
- Look, Max! - What? What?
-他被困在上面了 -把火熄了
- He's trapped up there. - Put the fire out!
呆宝 飞起来
Dumbo! Fly!
没有羽毛它不会飞的
He won't fly without a feather!
把火熄了
Put the fire out!
快熄灭
Put it out!
-乔 -别去
- Joe! - Stop!
霍尔特 她不是说不想演出吗
Holt, I thought she didn't want to be in an act.
米莉
Milly!
给你 呆宝
Here, Dumbo!
来吧
Come on.
让他们看看
Show 'em.
加油 呆宝
Come on, Dumbo.
飞啊 呆宝
Fly, Dumbo.
飞起来
Fly!
太棒了
Yeah!
你早知道他能飞吗
You knew he could do this?
你应该多跟孩子交流
You should talk to your kids more.
奇迹猛犸震惊世界
我们的记者证实 "呆宝的传闻是真的"
苏富比
Sotheby...
取消我和总统的晚餐
cancel my dinner with the President.
我们要去找一头小象
We've got business with an elephant.
朋友们
Friends,
下一场有票的演出在阿肯色州
the next available shows are in Arkansas!
快乐的小丑
Happy clowns!
-壮汉荣格 -老板
- Rongo the Strong! - Boss.
你好 乔
Hello, Jo!
梅第奇兄弟马戏团
The Medici Brothers' circus.
充满真爱和奥秘的地方
Where true love and mystery abound!
我的明星在哪呢
Now where's my star?
呆宝
Dumbo!
洗得满意吗
How's your bath?
水太热吗 太冷吗
Too warm? Too cold?
姑娘们 确保他的皱褶不会起皱
Ladies, make sure his wrinkles don't get wrinkles.
在我的国家 传说告诉我们
In our country, legend tells us
神会化身为动物
the gods can take animal forms.
开香槟庆贺呆宝
Champagne for Dumbo!
酒不准靠近宝宝
No booze near the baby!
抱歉 呆宝
Sorry, Dumbo.
不是你妈妈
It's not your momma.
把呆宝带进去
Take Dumbo back inside.
女士们先生们 请让路
Ladies and gentlemen, please make way
欢迎魔法皇帝
for the emperor of enchantment.
织梦大♥师♥
For the architect of dreams.
科尼岛的哥伦布
For the Columbus of Coney Island.
V·A·范德尔先生
Mr. V.A. Vandevere!
还有与他同行的 他的闪耀明星
And traveling with him, his bright shining star.
柯莱特·马尚特 天空女王
Colette Marchant, the Queen of the Heavens!
马尚特小姐 马尚特小姐
Miss Marchant! Miss Marchant!
梅第奇先生
Signore Medici!
他知道我是谁
He knows who I am.
我们正好经过密苏里州
We were just passing through Missouri...
听说了你这里的小演出
and we heard you were putting on a little show.
范德尔先生 这是我的荣幸
Mr. Vandevere. It's an honor.
不 先生 这是我的荣幸
No, sir. The honor is mine.
我也想请你们喝杯酒
I would like to offer you a drink.
但我这里的波本威士忌
But I'm all out of bourbon.
干邑和苏格兰威士忌都喝光了
And cognac and scotch.
现在不行