只不过飞的范围更大一些 没什么大不了
There's just more room to fly out there, that's all.
一圈又一圈 就跟我们排练的一样
Round and round, just like we practiced.
然后爸爸可以去和范德尔谈那个交易
And then Dad can talk to Vandevere about the deal!
什么交易
About the what?
我们和呆宝说好了的
We made a deal with Dumbo.
我们答应他 用他为马戏团赚的钱
We promised we'd buy his mom back
把他妈妈买♥♥回来
with all the money he makes for the circus.
所以他才愿意飞
That's why he flies.
-乔 现在别说这个 -都准备好了吗
- Joe, not now! - Are we ready?
嗯
Yeah.
祝好运
Good luck.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
呆宝 我们上吧
Okay, Dumbo, let's do this.
粉色的大象
Pink elephants?
然后呢
So?
女士们先生们 大大小小的男孩们女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages!
我们期待已久的时刻到来了
This is the moment we've all been waiting for!
V·A·范德尔
V.A. Vandevere,
携手麦克斯·梅第奇
in association with Max Medici,
为大家呈现他在梦幻世界的首次公演
proudly presents, making his Dreamland debut...
你们或许见过牛虻[飞马]You've seen a horse-fly.
或许见过蜻蜓[飞龙]You've seen a dragonfly.
或许见过家蝇[飞房♥]You've even seen a housefly.
但在见过飞象之前
But you haven't seen anything...
你们所见过的都不足为奇
until you see an elephant fly.
让我们热烈欢迎呆宝
Let's get ready for Dumbo!
借过
Coming through.
过来
Come on.
他能行的
He can do it.
我知道他能行的
I know he can.
而迎接他的是
And here to welcome him...
我们的天空女王
our own Queen of the Heavens!
呆宝
Dumbo.
绕场飞五圈
Five times around the ring.
那就足够了
That's all we have to do.
放轻松 和排练时一样
Nice and easy, like we practiced.
爸爸
Dad?
他们为什么不拉安全动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Why aren't they putting up the nets?
伙计们
Hey, guys?
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what's going on?
你们应该在场上
Your men are supposed to be out there!
计划有变 上头的指令
Change of plan. From the top.
我没看到安全动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥啊
I can't see the nets.
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥是隐形的
They're invisible.
你怎么回事 他们需要安全动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
What's wrong with you? They need nets!
柯莱特
Colette!
等等 先别起飞
Wait, don't take off!
呆宝
Dumbo...
天啊
Oh, boy!
大象王子
Prince of the Elephants.
我命令你载着我飞翔
I command you to fly with me.
柯莱特
Colette!
降下平台
Lower the platform!
飞吧 小家伙
Fly, little one!
虚构出来的
Magic dust!
我的演出去哪了
Where's my show?
小象要去噩梦岛
The elephant's headed to Nightmare Island.
亲爱的 我们走
Come on, sweetie. Let's go.
呆宝 没事了
Dumbo, it's okay.
我们来了
We're here.
晚上好
Good evening.
是范德尔先生
It's Mr. Vandevere.
那是V·A·范德尔
Hey, that's V.A. Vandevere!
大家玩得开心吗
Everyone having fun?
很好
Good.
-玩得开心吗 -是的 先生
- Having a good time? - Yes, sir.
太棒了
Fantastic.
把他弄出去
Get him outta here.
-好的 -这边
- Yes. - Over here!
-大家别挤 -你好啊
- Folks, please. - Hello.
请大家离开展区
Folks, I need you to leave the exhibit.
快走
Come on.
伙计们 轻点 他只是个孩子
Guys, guys, go easy, he's just a baby.
士兵 这里听我指挥
Soldier, I give the orders here.
他该睡觉了
It's his bedtime.
本设施已关闭
This attraction is now closed.
爸爸
Dad?
这是珍宝夫人
It's Mrs. Jumbo.
拜托 我想见呆宝
Come on, I want to see Dumbo!
我想要退款
I want my money back!
我不明白
I don't understand.
小象飞起来了 你也看到了
The elephant flies. You saw it.
我看到的是消失的把戏
I saw a vanishing act.
除非看到成果 否则我一毛钱也不会投
I'm not investing one cent until I can see this works.
你无法控制你的动物
You can't control your animal.
给我一点时间 我能解决好
You give me a little time, I can fix this.
不管怎样 在那之前银行都关门
Whatever! Till then, the bank is closed.
到底怎么回事
What happened up there?
你无法控制那头动物
You lost control of the animal.
你才是禽兽
You're the animal.
我的保护动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥呢
Where was my net?
保护动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥是排练用的 现在是正式表演
Nets are for rehearsal. This is the show.
训练 你管那个叫训练吗
Training? You call that training?
等等 范德尔先生 我们知道他飞走的原因
Now, hold on, Mr. Vandevere, we know why he flew away.
他认出了另一头大象的呼唤
He recognized that other elephant's call.
是噩梦岛上的那头大象 那是他妈妈
The one on Nightmare Island. It's his momma!
是真的 是她
It's true. It's her.
两个月前我们马戏团把他卖♥♥了
She was sold from our circus two months ago.
每个孩子都认得出自己妈妈
Every child knows its mother.
听说大象永远不会忘记事情
And they say elephants never forget.
他们现在可以在一起了
They can be together now.
为什么有小孩在我办公室里
Why are there children in my office?
范德尔先生 拜托 呆宝只想要自己的妈妈
Mr. Vandevere, please, all Dumbo wants is his momma.
让他们团聚吧
Just reunite them,
他会完全按照你的要求做
and he'll do whatever you want.
不 他会按他妈妈的要求做
No, he'll do whatever she wants.
你觉得我要是知道
You think I'd have bought her
她是他妈妈的话 还会买♥♥她回来吗
if I thought she was related to him?
对我一点用处都没有
Doesn't help me at all.
你想知道关于成长最重要的一件事吗
You wanna know the most important thing about growing up?
那就是你要独自面对生活
You've got to learn to go it alone.
把他妈妈处理掉 你知道该带她去哪里
Get rid of the mother. You know where to take her.
然后给自己买♥♥双新靴子
And treat yourself to some new boots.
但是先生 您不能杀了她
But, sir, you can't just kill her.
有何不可
Why not?
范德尔先生
Mr. Vandevere.
等等 求你了 别分开他们
Wait! Don't separate 'em, please.
别这样对我的孩子们
Don't do that to my kids.
霍尔特 你知道 我父亲离开我们时
You know, Holt, when my father left us,
真的算是一种福气
it was a blessing really.
因为我必须学会怎么给自己谋生路
Because I had to learn how to fend for myself.
或许那就是你的孩子们所需要的
Maybe that's what your children need.
我的孩子需要什么轮不到你来说
Don't tell me what my children need.
你最好退后 养象人
Best take a step back, Elephant Man.
亲爱的
Darling...
呆宝和他妈妈都需要独处
Dumbo and his mom need a little alone time.
所以妈妈要出去旅行
So, Mommy's going to take a little trip...
这样呆宝就不会分心
so that Dumbo won't be distracted.
米莉 米莉
Milly! Milly!
柯莱特
Colette?
我要排练
I have rehearsal.
麦克斯