Well, we're a circus, darlin', a circus.
想生存下去 就不要异想天开
We need to be practical if we want to survive.
你就不能学一项表演吗
You couldn't just take up one act?
翻筋斗或者走钢丝
Tumblin' or tightrope?
或许我不需要整个世界的注视
Maybe I don't need the world staring at me.
或许我只是不像你和妈妈
Maybe I'm just not you and Mom.
这个家里谁说了算
Well, who makes the rules in this family?
妈妈
Mom did.
好吧 现在我说了算 所以...
Yeah, well, I make them now. So just, uh...
回你的房♥间去
Go to your room!
这就是我的房♥间
This is my room.
我们只有这一个房♥间
This is all our rooms.
看见没
See this?
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是我们家的传承
It's your inheritance.
爸爸
Dad!
别担心 他走不了的
Don't worry, he's not going anywhere.
他被困在这了
He's stuck here.
和你我一样
Like you and me.
快来 你要错过了
Come on, come on, you're missing it!
看 我可以的 我成功了 米莉
Look, I can do it! I'm doing it, Milly!
新的季度
A new season!
让我进去 你这个小毛球
Let me in, you little hairball!
谁能来帮我打开我自己的车厢
Would somebody please let me in my own train?
爸爸 醒醒 走了
Dad, wake up! Let's go!
大象需要我们
The elephants need us!
老天啊 儿子
Good God, son,
你要让我怀念战场了
you're gonna make me miss the war.
帽子给我
Gimme that.
去吧 带路
Go on, lead the way.
快走
Move it!
麻溜地 珍宝夫人
Let's skedaddle, Mrs. Jumbo!
别逼我对你用粗
Don't make me have to incentivize.
把她弄出去 小子们
Get her out of there, boys.
悠着点 鲁弗斯
Easy, Rufus.
别对女士这么粗鲁
That's a lady in there.
瞧瞧 我们的汤姆·密克斯前来英雄救美了
Well, well, our own Tom Mix ridin' in to the rescue.
不过他已经辉煌不再了
But he just ain't on the marquee no more.
是时候看看他错过什么了
Time to see what he's been missing.
你有过这种感觉吗
Do you ever get that feeling?
就好象你错过了什么
Like there's something you're missing?
我很惊讶 你居然没有参军
Imagine my surprise, you didn't enlist.
心脏不好 医生建议我别去
Weak ticker. Doc's advice.
爸爸 有些不对劲
Dad? Something's wrong.
她不想离开
She doesn't wanna leave.
快点
Come on!
把她赶出去
Let's get her outta there!
-你在干什么 -快点
- What are you doing? - Come on!
别碰她
Leave her alone!
-请别伤害她 -别碰她
- Stop hurting her, please! - Leave her alone!
爸爸 你看
Dad, look.
又怎么了
What now?
把她推走
Move her!
这里有个象宝宝
We got a baby in here.
-她生了宝宝 -宝宝
- She had a baby! - Baby!
通知报社
Notify the press!
"梅第奇兄弟"
"The Medici Brothers...
"骄傲地呈现美国最新的珍贵惊喜"
proudly present America's newest, precious bundle of joy!"
看啊
Look at that.
没事了
It's okay now.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
别害怕 你妈妈就在外面
Don't be scared now, your momma's right outside.
宝宝 有宝宝了
Baby! We got a baby!
有宝宝了
We got a baby!
这是什么
What is that?
小珍宝
Baby Jumbo.
我的畸形演出里已经有假的怪物了
I already got fake freaks in the freak show!
马戏演出里不需要真的怪物
I don't need a real one in the center ring!
荣格 我们被骗了
Rongo! We've been swindled!
居然去买♥♥了一头小怪物
Gone and bought yourself a baby monster.
你觉得他能听到我说话吗
Think he can hear me?
荣格 给布鲁格贝克发电报
Rongo! Telegram to Brugelbecker.
"我们被次品骗了"
"We have been bilked with damaged goods.
"这是个反常的怪物"
This is an aberration, travestation...
"我要求退钱"
and I demand my money back."
无论如何 别通知报社
But whatever you do, do not call the papers.
我们不能宣传这个宝宝
We are not advertising this baby.
别告诉我你已经通知了
Tell me you didn't do it.
你真的通知了
You did it?
永远不要在和我确认之前
Never do anything I tell ya
就去做我说的事
without checking with me first!
为什么是我 为什么是我
Why me? Why me?
这张脸丑到只有妈妈会爱
A face only a mother could love.
先生
Sir?
我们很多人都觉得你很帅
Many of us find you handsome.
我说的是这头小象
I was talking about the elephant!
看 她要给他洗澡
Look, she's drawing him a bath.
得请兽医给他检查一下 麦克斯
Need a vet to come to look at him, Max.
不行 不能有目击证人
No, no witnesses!
我们会在乔普林待上两周
We are going to be in Joplin for two weeks.
我们承诺了会有一头可爱的象宝宝
We promised them a beautiful baby!
明晚之前把问题解决
You have until tomorrow night to fix that!
-我 -没错 你
- Me? - Yes, you!
这问题归我管
This is my problem?
对 你是养象人
Yes. You tend the elephants.
让那对耳朵消失
Make those ears disappear!
别看我
Don't look at me.
看看他 那对大耳朵让他站不起来
Look at him, those giant ears weigh him down.
你好 小珍宝
Hi, Baby Jumbo.
欢迎来到马戏团
Welcome to the circus.
在这里大家都是家人 无论身材大小
We're all family here. No matter how small.
大象不是怕老鼠的吗
Aren't elephants afraid of mice?
谁说的 所以我们才要实验
Says who? That's why we experiment.
妈妈不在身边时
Someone needs to keep him company.
他需要有些陪伴
when he's not with his momma.
看 给他一个
Look. Give him one.
要是他能把碍事的耳朵抬起来
If he can lift his ears out of the way.
不 你得把耳朵吹开
No. You have to blow your ears out of the way.
像这样
Like this.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
也许你还能教他杂耍
Maybe you can teach him to juggle, too.
小珍宝 看着我
Baby Jumbo, look at me.
跟我学
Do what I do.
吹
Blow.
不是吹羽毛 吹你的耳朵
No, not the feather. Your ears. Blow!
他觉得这是个游戏
He thinks it's a game.
-麦克斯 过来 -怎么了
- Max, come here. - What?
看好了
Watch this.
我骑马出场 跳跃几次 然后突然间
I ride out, I do some jumps, then all of a sudden...
蜂拥而至
stampede!
放它们出来
Send 'em!
让开 麦克斯
Get out of the way, Max!
我还在练习掌握时机
I'm, uh, still working out the timing.
轮到我了
Let me have a turn.
为了让你和大象一起登场
Meanwhile, for when you lead out the elephants,
我让服装组给你做了个东西
I had the costume departments make you up a little something.
好的
Okay.
这是什么
What in gosh...
还真是下了血本啊 麦克斯
You really broke the bank with this, Max.
会有很多孩子来看演出
A lot of kids come to the show.
你不希望我吓着别人 我理解