Max.
噩梦岛
Nightmare Island.
米莉
Milly?
世界上最危险的野兽之家
Home of the most dangerous beasts in the world.
先生 游乐园要关门了
Sir, park's closing.
米莉
Milly!
米莉
Milly?
找到她了吗
Did you find her?
没有
No.
她妈妈总是知道该说什么
Well, her momma always knew what to say.
不论什么情况
No matter what.
她总是知道
She always knew.
你的孩子不需要你变得完美
Your children don't need you to be perfect.
他们只需要你相信他们
They just need you to believe in them.
就这么简单 是吗
That simple, huh?
好吧 我继续去找
All right, well, I'm gonna keep looking.
是我的女儿没错
That's my daughter all right.
我认识的唯一一个会偷溜去上学的女孩
The only girl I know who runs away to go to school.
是我们的错
It's our fault.
呆宝肯定希望从没遇见过我们
Bet Dumbo wishes he never met us.
你们让他知道了自己可以飞翔
You showed him he could fly.
你觉得他会把它用来交换吗
You think he'd ever trade that?
如果能把他妈妈换回来的话
He would to have his mom back.
我想妈妈
I miss Momma.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, so do I.
我有点东西想给你看
There's something I want to show you.
借着工程和医学方面的进步
With advances in both engineering and medicine...
人类与机械很快就会被结合起来
the human and the mechanical will soon be combined...
帮助普通家庭 工人和老兵
to assist ordinary families, workers and veterans.
20世纪各种各样的技术奇迹在等着我们
All kinds of technological marvels await us in the 20th century.
你会做出伟大的成就的
You're gonna do great things.
我很确信
I know it.
这是什么
What's this?
让我松口气行吗
Give me a break.
我还得教你怎么认英文吗
I gotta teach you how to read English, too?
麦克斯 你好
Max, hello!
很好 你把文件带来了
Good, you brought the paperwork.
麦克斯
Max...
我在评估你的团员
I was reviewing your troupe...
说实话
and to be honest with you...
他们只是对我们已有演出的拙劣模仿
they're really pale imitations from the acts we already have.
所以我在想 我也说不好
So I was thinking, I don't know,
给一个月的遣散费怎么样 挺公道的
a month's severance? Seems fair.
明白了吗
Capisce?
我以为你答应要...
I thought you promised to...
麦克斯 合同写着我会雇佣他们
Max, the contract says that I'd hire them.
但又没规定要雇佣多久
It never stipulated for how long.
所以带着你的这班山寨怪物们赶紧滚吧
So, get your little band of low-rent freaks out of here.
但他们是我的团员 他们都指着我吃饭
But they're my troupe. They're countin' on me.
好吧 我们良心发现一下
Okay, let's have a heart.
你去告诉他们吧
Why don't you tell them?
是时候了 老板 我们什么时候开始
'Bout time, boss. So, when do we start?
怎么回事 伙计们
What's going on, guys?
范德尔把他们都解雇了
Vandevere's fired them all.
他们明天就得离开
They're to leave by tomorrow.
再见 小朋友
Goodbye, little friend.
再见
Goodbye.
我们想再看他最后一眼
We wanted to see him one last time.
最后看他飞一次
One last time to see him fly.
我觉得他再也不想飞了
I don't think he wants to anymore.
不行啊 他必须飞
Oh, no. But he must.
他不能再失去珍宝夫人了
He cannot lose Mrs. Jumbo again!
恐怕事情比那更糟
I'm afraid it's rather worse than that.
苏富比先生
Mr. Sotheby?
我是来让自己良心好受些的
I've come to clear my conscience.
他一下命令我就辞职了
I resigned my position as soon as I heard him give the order.
什么命令
What order?
珍宝夫人明晚就要离开
Mrs. Jumbo will be gone by tomorrow night.
离开这个世界
And she's not meant to survive.
这个所谓的"梦幻世界"配不上他
This "Dreamland" doesn't deserve him.
没有马戏团配得上他
No circus does.
那么 谁愿意帮我
Well, who's gonna be willing to help me?
放生呆宝和他妈妈
Set Dumbo and his momma free.
欢迎来到圆形大剧场
Welcome to the Colosseum,
在这里一切不可能都会成为可能
where the impossible is possible.
好了 第二次好运
Okay. Second time's the charm.
让我们看看梦幻奶爸如何破解难题
Let's see if Dream Daddy's worked out the kinks.
我们是来接噩梦岛的大象的
Here to pick up the elephant from Nightmare Island?
确认
Confirmed.
打开后门
Unlock the back gates.
后门
呆宝就位
Dumbo in position!
他一起飞 你们就跑回他的帐篷
Soon as he flies, you run back to his tent
我在那里与你们汇合
and I'll find you there.
好的 大呆
All right, Big D.
都靠你了
It's all up to you now.
加油 霍尔特
Come on, Holt!
去它的
To hell with it.
就位
Ready for positions.
要是能排练一下就好了
We could have used a little rehearsal.
排练
Rehearsal?
你觉得阿尔贡战役前我们有机会排练吗
Think we got a rehearsal at the Battle of the Argonne?
你确定你能行吗
You sure you can do this?
我一直都骑象飞翔
I fly elephants all the time.
你确定你能行吗
Are you sure you can do this?
轻而易举 小菜一碟
With one hand tied behind my back.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
夫人
Ma'am?
夫人
Ma'am?
抱歉 夫人 这里关闭了
Sorry, ma'am, attraction's closed.
我想成为美人鱼的梦想
My dream... to be a mermaid...
被他们夺走了
and now they've taken it away.
而我却听到水流潺潺细语
And yet I hear the water singing.
它们在召唤我回家
I hear them beckoning me home.
女士 小心点 好吗
Lady, just be careful, okay?
-送我回到无尽的深渊吧 -我们走
- Return me to the vast abyss! - Let's go.
-海洋 我的归宿 -好了
- My destiny, the sea! - Okay.
开始
断电了
We've lost power!
笼子也断电了吗
Even the cages?
但是动物们...
But the animals...
去找电闸 赶紧恢复照明
Find the breakers. Get the lights back on!
确保笼子都是锁好的
And make sure those cages are locked.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
男孩们女孩们
boys and girls.
这是他在梦幻世界的第二次首演
Making his second Dreamland debut.
让我们欢迎呆宝
Let's get ready for Dumbo!
这是陷阱 快回...
It's a trick! Get back to the...
再一次热烈欢迎 我们的天空女王
And once again, our very own Queen of the Heavens!
是你
You.
你的那班马戏团怪胎呢
Where is your circus of freaks?
怎么回事
What's going on?
小象的妈妈不见了
The elephant's mother is gone!
是他的马戏团干的
His troupe's behind it!
警示控制塔 关上大门
Alert the tower and secure the gates.
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get out.
但他们为什么只带走一头大象
But why would they only take the one?
盯住法里尔和那两个孩子
Keep your eye on Farrier and those kids.
你 跟我们来
You! Come with us.
他们在那边
There they are!
那边的
Hey, you!
你在上面干什么