霍尔特
Holt.
叫我霍尔特就行
Just call me Holt.
我以为你当过兵
I thought you were a military man.
你的靴子挺漂亮 什么材料 鲨鱼皮吗
Nice boots you bagged there. What are they, shark skin?
不是
No.
你最好别让你的小象朋友
So you better keep your elephant friend
惹我生气
on my good side.
你好 呆宝
Hiya, Dumbo.
呆宝 别闹好吗
Dumbo, you mind?
把手臂还给我好吗
Can I get my arm?
这就是我将托付生命的双手吗
And these are the hands I'll be putting my life in?
欢迎
Welcome.
声明一下 这不是我的主意
For the record, this was not my idea.
呆宝一直都单独飞翔
Dumbo works alone.
我也是
So do I.
你们好 米莉 乔
Bonjour, Milly, Joe...
还有你
And you...
真可爱
Charming.
好吧 可能你没化妆
Well, maybe he doesn't recognize you
他就不认识你了
without your makeup.
我要教你怎么飞吗
So I gotta teach you to fly?
我知道怎么飞 从小就知道
I know how to fly, ever since I was a child.
是他们教会呆宝的 不是吗
They taught Dumbo to fly, no?
所以我并不需要你的专业意见
So I don't need your expertise.
好吧
All right.
不过跟你说一声 我去过法国
Well, just so you know, I've been to France.
虽然那段经历并不愉快
It wasn't a good experience.
把你的秘诀告诉我
Show me your secret!
你的小象到底是怎么飞起来的
How on earth does your elephant fly?
首先 他需要一根羽毛
Well, first, he needs a feather.
没有羽毛他就不会飞
He won't fly without a feather.
那好 没有羽毛我也不会飞
Well then, neither will I.
去吧 呆宝
Go on, Dumbo.
去吧
Go on.
慢点 公主 安全第一
Slow down, princess. Safety first.
伙计们 拉保护动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Guys, nets.
快点 快
Come on, hurry.
好了 伙计们 很好
All right, guys, good.
看到了吗 呆宝
See, Dumbo?
我会飞
I fly!
看你能不能抓住我
See if you can catch me!
给你 呆宝
Here, Dumbo!
这下有得可练了
We got some work to do.
朋友们同事们
Friends and colleagues...
让我们向新任执行副总裁
let's give a warm Dreamland welcome
致以来自梦幻世界热烈的欢迎
to our new executive vice president...
欢迎麦克斯·梅第奇先生
Mr. Max Medici.
他的任何需要 事无巨细
Anything he needs, anything at all...
你们要像平时一样竭力满足他
make it happen as you always do.
这位是弗娜小姐
This is Miss Verna.
她负责你的日程安排
She will handle your schedule,
通信往来以及所有的来电
correspondence, and all your calls.
当需要你出席会议的时候
When you're needed in meetings,
她会通知你
she'll let you know.
今天有会议吗
Are there meetings today?
说了我会通知你
I'll let you know!
范德尔先生 有个小问题
Mr. Vandevere, one question.
我到底是做什么的
Exactly what do I do?
范德尔先生在哪发掘你的
So where'd Vandevere find you?
我曾经在巴黎的街头表演
I was a street performer in Paris.
他发现了我
He discovered me.
我就来了这里
And here I am.
百万富翁的女友
A millionaire's girlfriend.
真够倒霉的
That's a tough break.
这都是在演戏
It's all for show.
所以你和他 你们不是...
So you and he, you're not, uh...
我不过是他佩戴的众多珠宝之一
I'm one of many gems he wears
用来衬托他的光芒
to reflect the light back onto him.
好孩子 呆宝
Good boy, Dumbo.
好样的 他们会爱上他的
Good job. Yeah! They're gonna love him.
我觉得你才是幸运的人
I think you are the lucky one.
好样的 呆宝 乖孩子
Well done, Dumbo. Good boy.
谁一直怀揣梦想
Who's been dreaming
就像我一样
like I've been dreaming?
那么 进展如何
So, how's everything?
-顺利吗 -训练有些成果了
- Good? - Oh, we're making progress.
但他还没完全准备好
But he ain't quite ready yet.
有什么问题 它不信任你吗
What's the problem? Doesn't the animal trust you?
-没那么简单的 -亲爱的
- It's not that simple. - Ma chérie...
票都售罄了
we've already sold all the tickets.
或许我们的小科学家
Maybe our little scientist here
可以向我们证明能训练好他
can show us that it's going to work.
准备起飞
Prepare for takeoff.
右翼
Right wing?
检查完毕
Check!
左翼
Left wing?
检查完毕
Check!
带她飞吧 呆宝
Take her up, Dumbo.
来吧
Let's go.
来吧 小家伙 来吧 呆宝
Come on, buddy. Come on. Come on, Dumbo.
这就对了 来吧
That's it. Come on.
我们再试试
Let's try it again.
你可以的 去吧
You got this. Here you go.
单臂牛仔 真有你的
You beautiful one-armed cowboy.
你让我重拾童心
You've made me a child again.
欢迎来到圆形大剧场
Welcome to the Colosseum...
在这里一切不可能都会成为可能
where the impossible is possible.
晚上好 我是麦克斯·梅第奇
Buonasera. Max Medici.
那头小象是我发现的 我的小象
I discovered the elephant, my elephant.
然后我拒绝了
And basically I said no.
我转身离去 这事就完了
I walked out and that was the end of that.
小飞象是我的
The flying elephant's mine.
你就是那个人
You're the guy!
你就是那个虚构出来的人
You're the guy that's made out of magic dust!
麦克斯
Max.
这位是J·格里芬·雷明顿 阿特拉斯锻造银行
J.Griffin Remington. Atlas Forge Bank.
他是管钱的
He's the money man.
大名鼎鼎的J吗
The J?
很荣幸见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
你好吗
How are you?
人们说月亮就是虚构出来的
You know, they say the moon is made out of magic dust.
所以总有一天他们
That's why they're going to send
要送一个人去月亮上
a man up there one of these days.
而我的银行会为
And my bank is going to be the bank
那次远征出资
that finances the expedition.
你怎么看
What do you think of that?
无须多言 麦克斯
Needless to say, Max...
我们今晚都满怀期待
we all have high hopes for tonight.
当然了 很是期待 很是期待
Oh, yeah. High hopes. High hopes.
你也知道 希望和梦想
Well, you know, hopes, and dreams,
是一回事 都是嘴上说说
that's one thing. That's words.
但我们现在讨论的是事实
But what we're talking about here is facts!
计划
Plans!
计划 是要花真金白银的
Plans! That takes a lot of money.
而他的口袋空空如也
Which he hasn't got!
所以我们希望你的大象
So, we are hoping that your pachyderm
能带来财富
comes through with the goods.
现在快点开始演出吧
Now let's get this show on the road!
一切顺利
We are looking good!
别担心 大呆
Don't worry, Big D.