All right, no big deal. Just a naked lady.
我们来这是为了两个东西
We‘re here for two items.
其中之一 谢谢你们
Yes, this. Please and thank you.
和那个装了头的盒子 -装了头的盒子
And the head box. - Head box!
操你的 别他妈来教育我
Fuck you! Don‘t you fucking lecture me!
女士们 别惊慌 再来一次
All right, ladies. No need to panic. One more time.
谢谢你们 我们都是朋友
Please and thank you. We‘re all friends here.
两个东西 别恐慌 好吧
Two items. Don‘t panic. Okay.
我们走吧
Let‘s get this show on the road.
好耶
Yeah, baby.
你身体好丰满 好美
You‘re such a big, bouncy, beautiful baby.
爱情不需要灭亡 宝贝
Love doesn‘t have to die, baby.
这太有意思了
This is so groovy.
现在我可以永远爱你了
Now I can love you forever.
永远
And ever
永远
and ever and ever
永远 -永远
and ever and ever. - And ever and ever.
永不凋谢 永不枯萎
Never to wilt, never to wane.
永不凋谢 永不枯萎
Never to wilt, never to wane.
永不凋谢 永不枯萎
Never to wilt, never to wane.
永不凋谢 永不枯萎
Never to wilt, never to wane.
永不凋谢 永不枯萎
Never to wilt, never to wane.
永不凋谢
Never to wilt...
把她们直接带来了
Took ‘em straight here.
还没有跟他们说过情况 老大
Haven‘t debriefed ‘em, Chief.
我觉得你来说比较合适
Figured you want to do the talking.
这是她们手里的东西
This is all they had?
她们手里的什么
What‘s all they had?
女士们 你们不仅晚了一天 还少了个假阳♥具♥
Ladies, you‘re a day late and a dick short.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
参议员的阴♥茎♥不在箱子里
The senator‘s penis is not in the case!
不在 -好吧 我们这样说
Not in the... - Well, that just figures.
拜托了 女孩们
Come on, girls.
剩下的一个在哪
Where‘s the last phallus?
你临走之前没有检查箱子
You didn‘t check the case before you left?
我
I-I...
老大 他来的路上一直笨手笨脚的
He‘s been stepping on his dick the whole way down, Chief.
你又干了什么活 蠢货
What have you done, jerk-off?
我可是拿到了那个西班牙人的头 大聪明
I got the Spanish guy‘s head, Einstein!
他们把解锁密♥码♥给你
They gave you the combination,
结果你还用了十五分钟开锁
and it still took you 15 minutes!
我可从未失手过 -右边 左边
I never slip up. - Right, left,
过了第一个数字
past the first number.
参议员是个好人
The senator is a good man.
他只在大学抽过一次大♥麻♥
He smoked marijuana once in college.
我们很多人抽过不少次
Many of us did.
时代不同了
It was a different time.
他去了一个派对 遇到了一个嬉皮小妞
He went to a party and met a hippie chick,
蒂凡尼石膏像
Tiffany Plaster Caster.
清理房♥间
Housekeeping.
她给他勃起的
She took a plaster cast of his excited...
那根东西倒了模
...thing.
她给每一位她睡过的老男人都这样做
She made one model of each of her "old men."
那个时候 参议员不知道某一天
At the time, the senator didn‘t know that someday
他将服务他的社区 他的州
he‘d be called on to serve his community, his state,
或许还有他的国家
and perhaps someday, his nation.
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
他的下♥体♥几经转手
His penis passed from hand to hand.
最后被一个名叫亚历杭德罗·桑托斯的
Finally ended up with an international collector
国际收藏家收藏了
named Alejandro Santos y Obrador.
你们也算是见过他了
You saw him, sort of.
这个下♥体♥不能变成商品
This penis cannot become a piece of merchandise.
如果它被挂在购物网站
Think of it: eBay,
"参议员加里·切诺的丁丁 轻度使用"
"Senator Gary Channel‘s ding-dong, lightly used."
用户评论 商品评价
Comments, reviews.
想想这会对他造成什么影响
Think of what it would do to him.
他的孩子 家庭 事业
His children, his family, his career.
我们并不是不讲道理
We‘re not unreasonable.
我们会付款的
We‘ll gladly pay for it.
我们只是...
We just...
你们能不能闭嘴
Will you please shut up!
那不是我的主意
That wasn‘t my idea!
我只是在努力让我们保持清醒
I was just trying to keep us awake.
我在做实验
I was experimenting.
但是你很喜欢
But you liked it.
我不喜欢 -我看得出来
No, I didn‘t! - I could tell.
是因为爱尔兰咖啡 我喝醉了
Hey, it was the Irish coffee. I was drunk!
做得都醉了
Drunk on cock.
不 我没有 -我不擅长这个
No! I didn‘t. - It‘s not my thing.
我只是想帮你做个男人
I was just trying to help you be a man.
我想理解生命 -不
To understand life. - No!
生命的本质 -不
The stuff of life! - No, no, no!
天呐 你在做什么
God, man, what are you doing?!
妈妈
Mommy.
好了 我们得回那家酒店
All right, we have to get back to the hotel
把下♥体♥从床上拿走
and grab the penis out of the bed.
然后换一家酒店
Then we switch hotels.
你去拿下♥体♥ 我和你在酒店碰面
You grab the penis. I‘ll meet you at the hotel.
好 去兰特纳酒店
Okay. The La Lanterna.
我用阿布扎克这个名字办理入住
I‘ll check in under the name Abzug.
你要去哪里 -艺术商店
Where are you going? - Art store.
下一位顾客
Next customer, please.
我是辛克尔曼 我要去塔拉哈西机场
Shinkleman. Going to Tallahassee.
别问我为什么
Don‘t ask me why.
改选委员会
MAN Committee to Reelect.
我要和参议员说话
I need to speak to the senator.
请问是哪位
Well, who should I say is calling?
我有参议员的
Someone who has his...
个人物品
...personal effects.
哪位
Who is this?
参议员
Senator?
是我 你是哪位
Yes. Who is this?
我想要一百万美元
Somebody who wants a million dollars.
如果你今晚能给钱 你就能把你的东西拿回去
If you can get it by tonight, you can have your thing back.
每个人的东西
Everybody‘s things.
我会告诉你交易地点 你一个人来
I‘ll tell you where to bring the money. Come alone.
如果你不是一个人
If you‘re not alone,
相信我 我会知道的
believe me, I‘ll know it.
一个叫洁米·多布斯的人昨晚
Someone named Jamie Dobbs
在这里打了个电♥话♥吗
made a phone call from here last night.
是的 没错
Uh, yeah. Mm-hmm.
这是给她的
Well, this is for her.
抱歉 女士
Oh, I‘m sorry, miss.
他们已经走了
You‘ve missed them.
她的朋友刚刚帮她退房♥了
Um, her-her friend just checked them out.
完事了
Done.
什么事
With what?
一会儿告诉你 我要去洗个澡
Tell you later. I‘m gonna clean up.
要一起来吗
Want to join me?
洁米
Jamie.
我想...
I want...
嗯
Uh-huh?
我想...
I... I-I want...
你想要什么 亲爱的
What do you want, sugar sweet?
我想和参议员的下♥体♥做♥爱♥
I want to make love with the senator‘s penis.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
民♥主♥党人
Democrats.
介意我们坐下吗
Mind if we sit down?
东西都带来了吗
Are they all there?
数数吧
Count ‘em.
我们不该
电影精选列表