I know bards and troubadours are high on it,
但我不觉得它适用于现代
but I don‘t believe it‘s relevant to the modern
20到21世纪之交的女同性恋
20th... soon-to-be 21st... century lesbian.
用胡萝卜敷吧 那包豌豆都化了
Here are some carrots. Those peas are thawed.
我现在这样就是爱情的后果 -嗯哼
This right here is what it gets you. - Mm-hmm.
所以我想出了个计划 朋友
So I‘ve hatched a plan, my friend.
如果你愿意帮我的话
If you‘ll come help me
明天把我的东西从苏琪家搬出来
move my shit out of Sukie‘s tomorrow...
我可不要掺和进去
I‘m not getting in the middle of that.
我自己的问题还忙不过来
I have my own problems.
你有什么问题
What problems?
内部的问题
Internal.
内部 -对
Internal? - Yes.
我也不知道怎么跟你解释
I don‘t know how else to put it.
我觉得我内心的感受有点问题
Problems with what I feel internally.
你怎么会有心理问题
How can you have internal problems?
你是这么封闭的一个人
You got your ass all bricked up.
我都不确定 亲爱的 你之前应该从没
I‘m not certain, honey darling, that you have ever
伸进哪个洞里 挖出你的灵魂
reached deep inside any orifice to scoop out your soul
然后不知羞耻地把它甩到另一个人类同伴身上
and fling it shamelessly at a fellow human being
丢脸地卑躬屈膝地流泪
and humiliate yourself and grovel and weep
感受自己的自尊完全土崩瓦解
and feel your ego completely disintegrate,
这一切又被称为爱的荣耀
otherwise known as the glory of love.
请你别吃那些豌豆了
Please don‘t eat those peas.
听着 我的计划是 你来帮我打包
Now, my plan is: you come help me pack,
然后我们俩 -我去不了 我要离开这里了
and then we two... - I can‘t. I‘m leaving town.
什么 我也要走了 这就是我的计划啊
What? I am, too. That was my plan.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
佛罗里达州 塔拉哈西
Tallahassee, Florida.
怎么会有人想去佛罗里达的塔拉哈西啊
Why would anybody go to Tallahassee, Florida?
我阿姨艾丽丝住那
My Aunt Ellis lives there.
她就不能搬家吗
Can‘t she move?
塔拉哈西挺好的
Tallahassee is very nice.
不像迈阿密 浮华又令人作呕
It‘s not glitzy and gross like Miami.
它有橡树和铁兰
It has live oak and Spanish moss.
我和伊利斯阿姨去过圣马克野生动物保护区
Me and Aunt Ellis go to the St. Marks Wildlife Preserve.
那里很适合观鸟
There‘s good birding.
观鸟
Birding?
我竟然错过了这一好事
How have I missed out on this?
观鸟还是很有意思的
It‘s very pleasant.
所以 你就突然冒出这一念头 去观鸟吗
So you just came up with this wild hair in your ass to bird.
我之前不太开心
I‘ve been unhappy,
开始把气撒在同事身上
and I‘m starting to snap at people at work,
这对他们不公平
and it‘s not fair to them.
我只是对自己没耐心而已
I‘m only impatient with myself.
好吧 我们可以解决这问题
Well, we can fix that.
马上让你步入正轨
We‘ll have you running right in no time.
这就是为啥我们一起上路 亲亲宝
That‘s why we take this trip together, honey babe.
我们一起 重振旗鼓
We get our shit together, together.
你看 我本来想休息一下
See, I was gonna take some time off,
找个单程租车 走哪到哪 饿了就混别人家吃的
get a drive-away, just go potluck anywhere.
现在你可以和我一起走
Now you can come with me,
我们去塔拉哈西看鸟
and we can go to Tallahassee and bird.
什么是单程租车
What‘s a drive-away?
免费的单程汽车租借服务
Free one-way rental.
你把车开到乘客
You deliver the car to wherever some client
要求的地点
of the drive-away company wants it,
前提是汽车公♥司♥有辆在目的地附近
if they got one going near your destination.
我不知道你会不会喜欢伊利斯阿姨
I don‘t know if you‘ll like Aunt Ellis.
你说什么呢 她可是观鸟爱好者
Are you kidding? A birder?
我只要戴上我那顶大草帽
I‘ll wear my great big old straw hat,
她就绝对会爱上我
and she is going to L-O-V-E love me.
父母亲戚之类的都喜欢我
You know how parents and such love me.
他们认为我有魅力
They think I got charisma.
哦 玛丽安 你那位健谈的朋友是谁呀
"Oh, Marian, who‘s your loquacious friend?
我可喜欢她了
"I just love that chatty little girl.
她好有意思
Isn‘t she something?"
我不确定
I‘m not sure.
别给自己添堵了
Don‘t go finding a problem here.
一路上会很有趣的 很有趣 姐妹
This is going to be F-U-N-N fun, girl.
来帮我把东西搬出苏琪那里吧
Just come help me move my stuff out of Sukie‘s tomorrow.
别担心 她不会在家的
Don‘t worry, she‘s not even gonna be there.
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
把它拿走 老天
Take it! Oh, God!
苏琪 别啊 你在干什么
Sukie, don‘t. What are you doing?
我不要这东西了
I don‘t want it anymore.
你说她不会在家的
You said she wouldn‘t be here.
苏琪 我只是来拿我东西的
Sukie, I‘m just taking my own stuff.
那是个礼物
That was a gift.
我想你留着它
I wanted you to have it.
如果我们不一起用了 那我也不想要它了
I don‘t want it if we‘re not going to both use it!
苏琪 这是你墙上的假阳♥具♥
Sukie, it‘s your wall dildo.
不
No, no, no, no.
把爱丽丝也带走
And take Alice, too.
我从没喜欢过它
I never liked her.
而且她吠个不停
And she won‘t stop barking!
我没办法把狗带走 苏琪 我没家
How can I take the dog, Sukie? I don‘t have a home.
记得吗 你把我赶出去了
Remember, you kicked me out?
把爱丽丝带走 把墙上的假席也带走
Take Alice. Take the wall dildo.
假席是你的 苏珊
It‘s your dildo, Susanne.
科利单程租车公♥司♥
Curlie‘s Drive-Away,
宾夕法尼亚最值得信赖的汽车租凭品牌
Pennsylvania‘s most trusted name in car delivery.
这是科利
Curlie speaking.
好 地方在塔拉哈西
Okay, it‘s going to Tallahassee.
好的 塔拉哈西 弗罗里达
Uh-huh. Tallahassee, Florida.
对 你有笔写一下具体地址吗
Yeah, you have something to write this down?
对 我在写呢 -到廷威克路14号♥
Yes, I‘m writing it down. - To 14 Tinywick Road.
好 -塔拉哈西
Right. - Tallahassee.
好 -明白了吗
Sure. - You got it?
嗯 知道了 -能帮帮我们吗
Right. Got it. - Can you help us?
明天结束前必须要到
And it‘s got to be there by end of day tomorrow.
明天 -不能晚
By tomorrow. - No later.
嗯 -好
Uh-huh. - Okay.
好的 -通话完毕
Okay. - Over and out.
可以帮帮我们吗 我们要租车
Can you help us? We need a drive-away.
得要250美元押金和一个推荐人
$250 deposit and a reference.
推荐人
A reference?
一个我能让他吃不了兜着走的人
Somebody local I can break his balls
如果你们不按时在约定地点出现的话
if you don‘t show up where you‘re supposed to.
你说的是 他
His balls.
推荐人可以是女的吗 我们认识的男的不多
Can the reference be a woman? We don‘t know a lot of men.
不开玩笑
No kidding.
你们想去哪 -塔拉哈西
Where do you want to go? - Tallahassee.
塔拉哈西
Tallahassee?
塔拉哈西怎么了 那里很好
What‘s wrong with Tallahassee? It‘s very nice.
那里有西班牙苔藓和常绿橡树
There‘s Spanish moss and live oak.
我觉得科利...
I think Curlie here...
别叫我科利
Don‘t call me Curlie.
你不叫科利吗
Isn‘t your name Curlie?
我是叫科利
My name is Curlie.
我们刚认识 这么叫我太亲密
We just met. It‘s too familiar.
你去过塔拉哈西吗
Have you ever been to Tallahassee?
没有 我比较明智
No, I got good sense.
你们的车是道奇白羊座 -哦
Your car is a Dodge Aries. - Oh.
好的 这车好吗
Okay. Is that a good car?
不算好
Not really.
这些衬衫你卖♥♥吗
You sell those shirts?
在威明顿市也有个好地方
There‘s also a place here in Wilmington...
超赞的女同酒吧 叫黄油搅拌机
fantastic dyke bar, the Butter Churn.
还有这里 查尔斯顿的李维斯烧烤店
And this place, Levi‘s Barbecue in Charleston.
孟菲斯风味烧烤 特别好吃
电影精选列表