We didn‘t deserve this...
被商品化
this commodification.
他们都是好人
These are all good people.
其中一些是很重要的人
Important people, too, some of them.
有世界五百强企业的总裁
There‘s the head of one of the bigger Fortune 500 companies.
有的属于超级足球队的老板
The owner of a large-market football team.
有的属于最高法♥院♥的法官
A Supreme Court justice.
你们这些小人物
You little people titillate yourselves
只是用一些不属于自己的东西自娱自乐
with something that was never meant for you,
沉湎于别人的成就之中
trafficking in other people‘s attainments.
参议员 省省吧
Senator, save the sanctimony.
把一百万美元交出来
And hand over the million smackers.
我曾经相信自♥由♥市场不受约束
I used to believe in the unfettered free market.
我不知道
I don‘t know.
参议员 那是谁的头
Whose head, Senator?
别得寸进尺了 女士们
Don‘t get lofty with me, women.
我们是不是做错了
Did we do the wrong thing?
万一他成为下一任总统了呢
What if he‘s the next president?
你们真可爱
You girls are cute.
我和朋友们过一会要在地下室开个小派对
My friends and me are having a little basement party later.
你们要来吗
You want to join?
今晚不了
Not tonight.
苏琪
Sukie?
你在这呢
There you are.
那个瘾君子的电♥话♥是怎么回事
So what was that crackhead phone call about?
你什么意思 你怎么知道我在这里
Wha-What do you mean? How‘d you know I‘d be here?
塔拉哈西没几家女同酒吧
How many dyke bars are there in Tallahassee?
怎么 你现在是领导了
What, are you an executive now?
他们让你当
Did they, uh, make you the president
小骗子裤装公♥司♥的总裁了
of Little Miss Liar Pants, Inc.?
哦 这个吗 不是 我只是...
Oh, this? No, I just, uh...
因为我们以为他们不知道我们在哪里
‘Cause we thought they didn‘t know where we were,
但不知怎么回事他们知道了 今天早上
but somehow they did, and this morning,
他们把我们塞进了一辆丰田特赛尔的后座
they put us in the back of a Toyota Tercel
带我们去了赛狗场
and took us to the dog track, and I‘m sure
他们肯定是要杀了我们 但幸运的是
they were gonna kill us, but lucky for us,
他们把最重要的那根阴♥茎♥给忘了
they had left the most important penis behind.
好吧 你们今天过得可真充实
Well, you‘ve had a full day.
她现在归你了
She‘s yours now.
等一下 看起来不太妙
Hang on. This doesn‘t look good.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
她在追什么
What‘s she chasing?
对哦
Yeah.
忘了说了
We forgot to tell you about
那个帅哥的头还在帽盒里呢
the suave guy‘s head in the hatbox.
我觉得我都能赢他
Boy, I think I could win against him.
现在 我们可以继续走了
And now we get to just keep on going.
就算我们留着这辆车 谁会管呢
Who‘s gonna complain if we keep the car?
现在这样再好不过了
Things could not have worked out better.
大概是吧
Well, I guess.
怎么了
What‘s wrong?
我很清楚参议员这个人糟糕透顶
I am fully aware that the senator is a terrible person,
但是不得不承认
but I have to admit,
我会想他的...
I‘ll miss his...
别担心 姑娘
No worries, girl.
我做了个模子
I made a cast.
还有两个复♥制♥品
And two copies.
很好
Great.
但是为什么是两个
But why two?
我们一人一个
For each other.
女士们 访客到了
Ladies, your visitor is here.
能帮我们取车吗
Can we get our car?
你知道 两个人的
You know, hers and hers.
艾丽丝阿姨
Aunt Ellis.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, darling.
她是你的阿姨 -嗯哼
She‘s your aunt? - Uh-huh.
约翰叔叔和她在教堂认识的
Uncle John met her in church.
说话注意点 她很虔诚的
Watch what you say. She‘s very religious.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
这是我的朋友洁米
This is my friend Jamie.
哦 你好吗 小姐
Oh, how are you, young lady?
这是你第一次来塔拉哈西吗
This your first time in Tallahassee?
是的 夫人 这里可漂亮了
Yes, ma‘am, and what a beautiful city.
可不像迈阿密 -哦 没错
Not like Miami. - Oh, no, no.
可不像迈阿密
Not like Miami.
你会和我们待很久吗
You able to stay with us long?
不会 很不巧
No, unfortunately...
观鸟结束后 我们就要去马萨诸塞州了
Right after birding, we‘re off to Massachusetts.
我们昨晚刚决定的 -洁米
We just decided last night. - Jamie.
马萨诸塞州有什么东西
Well, what do they have in Massachusetts
是我们北佛罗里达没有的吗
that we don‘t have right here in North Florida?
在那里 女士们可以结婚
Women can get married there.
两个女士结婚吗
To each other?
那确实是创新之处
Well, that‘s an innovation.
女士们
Ladies!
电影精选列表