Didn‘t have to.
没必要进行任何身体接触
No need whatsoever for the physical approach,
而你看不到这一点 因为你不懂得珍惜
which you couldn‘t see because you don‘t savor
生活的真谛
the stuff of life.
我不是娘娘腔 如果你是这意思的话
I‘m not a sissy boy, if that‘s what you mean.
去你的 我...
Kiss my ass. I...
喂 -好的 进展很顺利
Hello? - Okay, we‘re on track.
玛丽安·帕拉维昨晚在
Marian Pallavi was picked up for vagrancy
乔治亚州玛丽埃塔因流浪被捕了
last night in Marietta, Georgia
就在亚特兰大北边 -收到
Just north of Atlanta. - On it.
乔治亚
Georgia.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
就是 来接我
Just picking me up.
我本来没打算来接你吗
Am I not gonna pick you up?
我不得不啊
Hard not to.
女士 您的朋友现在正在拘留所 愿意来接她吗
"Ma‘am, your friend here is in the hoosegow. Care to come get her?"
我随时随地都会来接你
I‘ll come get you all day, every day.
我是绝不会让我朋友在烂在监狱的
I will not let a friend of mine rot in prison
除非完全必要
longer than is absolutely necessary.
所以我说谢谢
And so I say thank you.
当然 你没告诉我你为何会被抓进去
Course, you ain‘t told me how you come to be in prison,
我也小心翼翼地没问你
and I‘ve been careful not to ask,
但 操啊 玛丽安
but damn, Marian,
把自己搞进监狱是个很有前途的信♥号♥♥
landing yourself in prison is a very hopeful sign for you.
看守所而已 不是监狱
I think it was jail, not prison.
哦 抱歉哈
Oh. I‘m sorry.
呃 你还是没告诉我为什么会被抓进看守所
Uh, you ain‘t told me how you come to be in jail.
不是惹是生非
It wasn‘t hell-raising.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
一个警♥察♥不喜欢我的口气
A policeman didn‘t like my tone.
哦
Oh.
你的脸色摆得太过了
You copped some attitude.
我没有摆脸色
I don‘t have attitude.
玛丽安 如果我可以说
Marian, if I may,
生活中有些事情
there are certain things in life
是你必须感知和理解的
which you got to sense and understand
这样才能生活下去
in order to live life,
其中之一就是...
and one of the things that you got to understand is, uh...
就是 所有这些有意思的小家伙
well, all these funny little creatures
你很有可能已经注意到了 用两条腿走路的
that you probably noticed walking around on two legs,
我们称呼他们为人类
we call ‘em human beings.
你必须理解他们做事的动机
Got to understand what makes ‘em tick.
你也得了解
And your whole social situation,
整个社交情境的意义
you got to understand what that is.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what that means?
社交情境
"Social situation"?
我知道什么叫 社交情境
I know what "social situation" means.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
所以 这件和警♥察♥有关的...
So, the whole thing with a cop is...
并且你也得以此为戒
and you should remember this for future reference...
当你和警♥察♥处于社交情境时
when you‘re in a social situation with a cop,
那就不算是社交情境了
there ain‘t no social situation.
只有 闭上你的臭嘴 场合
There‘s a "keep your fucking mouth shut" situation.
以及 好的先生 场合
There‘s a "yes, sir" situation is what there is.
相信我 宝贝 我正在和一个警♥察♥约会
Believe me, honey doll, I‘ve been dating a cop
现在已经两年了 并且
for two years now, and...
我现在可没有用下半身在思考
I ain‘t talking through my vulva here.
谢谢 我了解了
Thank you. I understand.
但如果权力被滥用了
But if authority is being abused,
我们就有义务去... -我的天
there‘s an obligation to... - Holy shit.
佛罗里达
Florida.
拉拉们
Lesbian...
可不能在这里倒下啊
don‘t let the sun go down on you here.
你还好吗
You okay?
找备胎
Spare tire.
什么情况
What?
有东西着了吗
Something burning?
洁米 这是凉的
Jamie, it‘s cold.
别碰它
Don‘t touch it.
我看过一个电影
I saw this movie once where
里面的人看到这样的盒子
they come across this box, the people in the movie,
打开之后
and they opened the box,
然后就 非常 非常惨
and it was, like, really, really bad.
人头
Head!
不 我开玩笑的
No, I‘m kidding.
当时出了一个小的交通事故
It was a minor traffic accident.
急刹车
Fast stop.
他的脸撞到了方向盘
His, uh, face hit the wheel.
当时在看一个漂亮女孩呢 是不是 弗林特
Looking at a pretty girl, weren‘t you, Flint?
现在不会再看了对不对
No more looking at pretty girls for you, right?
是啊
That‘s right.
所以她们算是被通缉了吗
So, are they, like, wanted or something?
不 她们没有什么麻烦事
Oh, no, no. No, they‘re not in trouble at all.
只是她们的车上有我们需要的东西
Just drove off with something we need.
她们自己都不知道
Didn‘t even know they had it.
那么 你们昨天晚上都在这里做什么呢
So, what were you all doing here last night?
就是亲热
Just making out.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
和谁
With who?
不可言说 是吗
No kiss-and-tell, huh?
无论如何 我们需要找到这两个女孩要回我们的
Anyway, we need to find those girls to get our...
样本箱
sample case back.
当我们听说这里的多琳给了玛丽安不少费用 我们就想
And when we heard Doreen here paid Marian‘s fine, we thought,
你们也许知道她们去哪里了
well, you girls might know where they‘re headed.
你怎么知道是多琳支付的
How did you know about its being Doreen‘s check?
我们和执法部门有联♥系♥
We have contacts in law enforcement.
不 不
No, no.
我们应该直接报♥警♥
We should just call the cops.
我们会的 洁米
We will, Jamie.
首先 我们应该看看这里面有什么
First, we should see what‘s in here.
为什么 我不想看
Why? I don‘t want to look.
为什么我非要看 -洁米 听我说
Why do I have to look? - Jamie, listen.
凶手知道我们是谁
Whoever sliced that head off knows who we are.
这个东西或许会告诉我们凶手身份
This might tell us who they are,
这样我们就不会处于劣势
so we won‘t be at a disadvantage.
警♥察♥可以查出来 他们能保护我们
The police can find out, and the police can protect us.
保护我们
Protect us?
他们又不是特勤局 我们也不是切尔西·克♥林♥顿♥
They‘re not the Secret Service, and we‘re not Chelsea Clinton.
看看又不损失什么
What do we lose by looking?
听着
Look.
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just want to know what‘s going on.
这个东西或许能告诉我们
This might tell us.
我赌这个锁上了
I bet it‘s locked.
我们得报♥警♥ -为什么
We got to call the cops. - Why?
刚才那个东西糟透了
That was awful.
你刚说的不要报♥警♥
You just said not to call the cops.
我不了解情况
In ignorance.
不 你说的对
No, what you said was true.
警♥察♥可能会认为你参与了
The cops could think you‘re involved.
你昨天晚上刚被监禁过
You just spent the night in jail.
就因为在外面溜达
For vagrancy.
我们才不会和那个东西有任何瓜葛
We wouldn‘t have anything to do with... that.
好吧 亲爱的 冷静点
Okay, honey, cool your jets.
我们这样做
Here‘s what we do.
首先 我们去塔拉哈西
First, we get to Tallahassee.
再见
Bye!
下一次 你让我来主导谈话怎么样
How about next time, you let me do all the talking?
当然 聊天你最擅长了
Sure, gassing is what you‘re good at.
至少可以确定你绝对不擅长
电影精选列表