This isn‘t like meeting somebody at a NOW convention,
不用聊什么打倒父权
where you talk about dismantling the patriarchy.
洁米 我以前就去过
Jamie, I have done this before.
你就照我说的做
It‘s just like this.
一条信息
One message.
你要发掘女性身体的潜力
You dig the female body.
你的身体
Your body.
你要像这样
You‘re like this.
而不是这样
Not like this.
让我们废除父权制吧
"Let‘s dismantle the patriarchy."
我以前就做过这种事
I have done this before.
我不是个书呆子
I am not a schoolmarm.
你只跟为拉尔夫·纳德打工的那种人做♥爱♥
You fuck people that work for Ralph Nader.
不止 -至少过去四年你都这样
Not only. - Only in the last four years.
是三年
Three years.
加四个月又十四天
And four months and 14 days.
好了
Okay.
你呼应到你的身体了吗
You feeling your body?
呼应上了
Very much so.
很好
Okay.
你觉得哪个顺眼
Who looks good to you?
看起来都不错
They all look fine.
不错
Fine?
就像 就是你了
Like, "You‘ll do"?
求你跟我一起回家吧宝贝
"Please, please come home with me, baby.
你看起来很好
"You seem totally okay.
家里还有谁跟你一样平庸吗
Are there any other mediocre ones like you at home?"
我不是说他们看起来都很平庸
I didn‘t say they all looked mediocre.
我是说他们看起来都还不错
I said they all looked fine.
对 但不是那种超级不错
Yeah, but not in the sense of "super fine."
而是那种 就还不错吧
In the sense of "fine, whatever."
你为什么要跟我抬杠
Why are you jousting with me?
我没有抬杠
I‘m not jousting.
我是在问你这些女人中
I‘m asking which of these women
谁最让你想要按在墙上
you want to throw up against the wall
像没明天似的狠操一顿
and fuck like there‘s no tomorrow.
听着 洁米 我不是会把人按在墙上
Look, Jamie, I‘m not a "throw up against the wall
操得天昏地暗的那种人
and fuck the daylights out of" kind of person.
不要再试图逼我成为另一种人了
Stop trying to make me something I‘m not.
我只是想让你约上炮 甜心
I‘m just trying to get you laid, sugar sweet.
她们能够感觉到你是想要操她们
They sense it, whether you want to fuck them
还是觉得她们还行而已
or you think they‘re just fine.
我得做我自己
I have to be me.
这事儿得真心实意地做
It has to be done with authenticity.
你是说得掌握主♥权♥吧 -我就是指真情实意
You mean with authority. - I mean with authenticity.
真情实意只会给你招来拉尔夫·纳德的打工仔
Authenticity gets you somebody that works for Ralph Nader.
你不了解我们之前的生活
You don‘t know what our life was like.
你对那段日子的价值一无所知
You know nothing about its worth.
那为什么你们俩没有搬去圣达菲
Then why didn‘t the two of you move
顺便同步你们的月经周期呢
to Santa Fe and synchronize your menstrual cycles?
这并没有发生
That didn‘t happen.
这就是你出现在女同酒吧
That‘s why you‘re here in a dyke bar
寻找廉价肮脏性♥爱♥的原因
looking for cheap, sleazy sex.
不 我没有
No, I‘m not.
这不是我
This is not me.
你说得对 我不能这么做
You‘re right. I can‘t do this.
不 玛丽安
No, Marian.
我很抱歉 甜心 我是说你能做到的
I‘m sorry, honey girl. I-I‘m saying you can do this.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你能变得廉价的 我发誓 甜心
You can be cheap. I promise, honey girl.
你能成为更好的自己
Your best self.
洁米 我知道你是好意
Jamie, I know you‘re well-intentioned,
但这对我来说真的不对劲
but this really isn‘t right for me.
你应该留在镇中心享受你的夜晚
You should stay and enjoy your night on the town.
留在镇中心
"On the town"?
我们到了
Here we go.
就在这 你看
Right here. Look.
抓住它 好点了
Hold it. Better.
很好 现在转一下
Great. Turn.
你好
Hello.
晚上好啊
Good evening.
我是安布尔
I‘m Amber.
我是玛丽安
Marian.
你在读什么呢
What you reading?
亨利·詹姆斯写的《欧洲人》
by Henry James.
哇哦 是本大部头啊
Wow. Thick one.
晚上好啊 玛丽安
Hello, Marian.
你好啊
Hello.
所以我们要三人♥大♥战吗
So, is this gonna be a threesome?
不
No.
不 不是的
No, no.
不是 -噢 好的
No. - Oh. Okay.
我就瞎问
Rats.
呃
Well...
我只是...
I‘ll just...
感觉如何
How was it?
精神饱满
Bouncy.
你看的书呢
How‘s your book?
挺好
Good.
故事讲述了两个自♥由♥的灵魂
It‘s about two free spirits
拜访了新英格兰一个压抑的家庭
who visit a repressed family in New England.
噢 醒醒 新英格兰的人都过得压抑
Uh, hello. They are all repressed in New England.
这就是我们另找出路的原因
That is why we are going the other way.
不过有一次我睡了一个
Although there was this one chick
来自新罕布♥什♥尔州的小妞
I screwed once from New Hampshire.
啊 她的舌头伸进了我的身体
Uh, she got her tongue so far in me,
我发誓它快从我屁♥眼♥钻出来了
I swore it was gonna wriggle out my asshole.
不 我没开玩笑
No, I‘m not kidding.
据说印度有高级瑜伽师
They say that there‘s advanced yoga people
可以做到这一点
in India supposedly who can do that.
舔♥阴♥黑带高手
Black belts in cunnilingus.
他们甚至可以自己舔自己
They can even cunniling themselves.
比如医学文献就有这种图片
They got pictures of it in, like, medical texts.
你可以去问图书管♥理♥员♥
You got to ask the librarian.
他们不会把这种书放在书架上
They don‘t keep ‘em in the stacks.
谁写了你的书
Who wrote your book?
亨利·詹姆斯
Henry James.
亨利·詹姆斯
Henry James...
美国作家
American writer.
名门望族 他哥哥也是作家
Famous family. His brother, too.
里克
Rick?
不 我开玩笑的
No, I‘m kidding.
我知道亨利·詹姆斯是谁
I know who Henry James is.
白人 很拘谨
White and uptight.
我在学校读过他的《一位女士的肖像》
They had us read in school.
天哪 写得真好
Boy, that was a great read.
那感觉就像有人在我的奶♥子♥上 拖拽放了一天的意面
Like somebody dragging day-old spaghetti across my tits.
这个比喻很贴切
That‘s a very apt simile.
他的散文像迷宫一样难懂 -对
His prose is labyrinthine. - Yeah.
让我放弃了看书这件事
Put me off the whole book thing.
事实上 亨利·詹姆斯就是导致我不再阅读的原因
Henry James is, in fact, the reason that I don‘t read.
嗯 -路标除外
Uh-huh. - Except road signs.
是啊 我觉得你不应该把人带回房♥间
Uh-huh, yeah. I don‘t think you should‘ve brought someone back to the room.
好吧
Okay.
我就知道你要提这事
I knew this was coming.
你觉得我当时是什么感受
How do you think I felt?
你说的你要在镇上过夜
You told me to have a night on the town.
对 人会说很多话 但不都是他们的真实感受
Yeah, people say things. It‘s not always what they feel.
是啊 但我来自得克萨斯州 我们不会读心术
Yeah, well, I‘m from Texas. We don‘t read minds.
我们都是以握手为基础的
We operate on a handshake basis.
什么意思 -嗨 你好吗
电影精选列表