Well it sure as hell ain‘t what you‘re good at.
我不是一个爱奉承的人也不是推销员
I‘m not a suck-up or a salesman.
哦 你以为你能得到
Uh-huh. You think you would‘ve gotten
她们要去的地方
the address where they‘re headed?
我不这么觉得 阳光先生
I don‘t think so, Mr. Sunshine.
好了 我们现在有段长路要走了
Okay, we‘ve got some hard driving to do.
再见啦
Bye!
欢迎来到征服者度假酒店
Welcome to El Conquistador.
你好 现在有双人间吗
Yeah, hiya. Do you have a room for two right away?
我们现在有一间空房♥ 需要住几晚
Uh, we do have one available. Yes. How many nights?
先住今天一晚上 后面再看情况
Well, tonight, and then we‘ll play it by ear.
彩虹卡能用吗
You take the Rainbow Card?
我相信能用
Uh, I‘m sure we do.
能用 实际上 这就是个特别版本的Visa信♥用♥卡♥
Yes, actually, that‘s just a, uh, Visa specialty card.
是的 但是他们会把一部分消费额
Yeah, but they give a percentage of each purchase
捐给同性恋 双性恋 和变性者慈善机构
to gay, lesbian, bi, transgender charities.
你会的 对吧
You do that, right?
这张卡的发行者会来负责这件事的
Well, the issuer would be the one to take care of that.
你们这有用于存放敏感物品的
Do you have a super reinforced safe
超级强化保险箱吗
for sensitive materials?
我们的房♥间里都有保险箱
We do have in-room safes
可以存放您们的贵重物品
for any valuables that you may have.
这地方对同性恋友好 对吧
This place is lesbian-friendly, right?
是的 当然了
Uh, yes. Uh, well, sure.
我们对于每一位住客都很友好
We‘re friendly to anyone who wants to stay.
你们这有冰吗
Do you have ice?
就这
This is it?
他们说是农场路八十号♥
They said Farm Road 80.
怎么了
What‘s the matter?
你社恐吗
Afraid of the stuff of life?
这里是斯拉皮餐厅吗
Is this, um... Slappy‘s?
是的
That‘s right.
你见过两个外地女孩来过这吗
Have you seen two, um, nonlocal women come in here?
这个其中一位
That‘s one of them.
我坐在这听
I was sittin‘ here listening
小金布罗的歌♥听了好几年了
to Junior Kimbrough a couple years back.
有一个女孩走进来 我觉得算半个本地人
One girl come in here, appear to be to me a half local.
我不记得最近有两个女孩来过这里
I don‘t recollect two come in here any time recent.
不过 这句话是事实
Now, that‘s true.
爱会让你遍体鳞伤
Love will bite your ass.
哦 我可以寄给苏琪
Oh, I can send Sukie.
但是为什么这些人会一直在
But why would these people just be waiting there
车♥库♥里等着呢
in the drive-away office?
显然 这可不是一次
Well, clearly, this was not
普通的斩首行动
your garden-variety decapitation.
这次是有点...
This was some kind of a...
我不知道怎么说
Well, I don‘t know what it was,
但是他们知道 我们有他们的东西
but they know we have their stuff.
真的吗
Yeah?
听着 玛丽安 他们找不到我们的
Look, Marian, they can‘t find us.
他们可能还等着我们去找他们呢
Maybe they‘re waiting for us to find them.
那是我们唯一知道 要打电♥话♥的地方
That‘s the only place we‘d know to call.
但是我们为什么要联♥系♥他们呢
But why would we get in touch with them?
把它卖♥♥回去 给他们来个惊吓
Sell it back, shake ‘em down.
巧的是 这好像不是什么坏主意
Which, incidentally, is not such a bad idea.
洁米
Jamie.
你看 敲诈又不是我发明的
Look, I didn‘t invent extortion.
但是 洁米 为什么苏珊娜要帮我们呢
But, Jamie, why would Susanne help us?
她讨厌你
She hates you.
哦 她已经冷静了两天了
Oh, she‘s had two days to cool off.
给老子滚回牢房♥去
Get the fuck back in that lockup.
克里克警官说我可以找我的律师谈谈
Officer Kracik said I could speak to my attorney.
律师 你是个大学生吗
Attorney? Are you a college boy?
克里克警官说我可以找我的律师谈谈
Officer Kracik said I could speak to my lawyer.
克里克警官不负责登记
Officer Kracik ain‘t running booking.
我现在负责登记 你个混♥蛋♥
I‘m running booking, jackass.
他说... -你想让我走过去
He said... - You want me to walk over there
把你♥他♥妈♥的踢回
and kick your number-running ass
他妈的德拉瓦河吗
back into the Delaware fucking River?
是谁在负责登记
Who‘s running booking?
是你 -是谁
You are. - Who is?
是你 -去你♥妈♥的♥吧
You are. - No fucking shit!
辛克 -什么事
Shink! - Yeah.
有电♥话♥
Telephone.
我是辛克尔曼警长
Sergeant Shinkleman.
嘿 是我
Hey. It‘s me.
哦 真是好惊喜呢
Oh, what a lovely surprise.
苏琪 拜托 咱们当个朋友 我...
Sukie, come on, now. Let‘s be friends. I...
那两个怪胎找到你们了吗 -什么
Did the two creeps find you? - What?
有两个怪胎在找你们
The two weirdos looking for you.
我已经在帮你们了
I tried to be helpful.
但是他们是谁啊 -我怎么会知道
Uh, but who were they? - How should I know?
要么是讨账的人 要么是疱疹病人
Bill collectors, herpes patients.
要么就又是两个你惹过的人
Two more people you fucked over somehow.
他们叫乔治和莱尼 -乔治和莱尼
George and Lennie. - George and Lennie?
《人鼠之间》里的角色 你从来不读书吗
Of Mice and Men. Have you read any books?
书我可能没读过 但亲爱的
Books, maybe not, but, sweetie,
我可能会帮你侦破一宗谋杀大案
I‘m gonna help you break a big murder case.
侦破一宗谋杀大案
"Break a big murder case"?
你去一趟科利租车行
Just go over to Curlie‘s Drive-Away.
科利租车行 -对
Curlie‘s Drive-Away? - Yeah.
你去问问科利
And you ask Curlie about...
把那玩意关了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Turn that down!
问他那手提箱里有什么吗
Ask him about the what in the attaché case?
你真该看看那里面装了什么
You should see what they got locked up in that thing.
洁米 你现在说的
Jamie, that is about
是我这辈子听过最离谱的话 我甚至还是警♥察♥
the dumbest thing I‘ve ever heard, and I‘m a cop.
我为什么要骗你 你去趟科利租车行就知道了
Why would I make it up? Just go to Curlie‘s Drive-Away.
我向你保证肯定有人守在那里
I guarantee you someone‘s there.
你保证就足够了 我就要相信你吗
You guarantee? I‘m supposed to believe you?
好 这样吧 要是那里没人
Fine. You know what? If no one‘s there,
我就带走艾丽丝
I‘ll take Alice.
真的吗 你发誓
Really? Swear?
对 我发誓 拿性誉发誓 我会把那狗带走
Yes, I swear. I pussy-promise. I will take the dog.
你再也不用管她了
You‘ll never have to deal with her again.
哪里的酒吧
CHIEF A juke joint where?
阿♥拉♥巴马州 韦塔姆卡
Wetumpka, Alabama.
但在韦塔姆卡外
Well, outside of Wetumpka.
她们没去过那里
They hadn‘t been there,
但有一位风度翩翩的乐迷
but a very personable music lover
告诉了我们另一家酒吧
told us of another juke joint
就在附近 它叫... -你看见没
fairly close by called... - You see?
拿开
Stop!
叫艾克家
Called Ike‘s.
可能他说的是迈克家
Maybe he said "Mike‘s."
也可能说的是迈克
Maybe he said "Mike."
迈克还是... 不管了
Uh, "Mike" or... But whatever.
我觉得球队的女孩
I think the soccer team was just confused
就是搞混了她们要去哪家酒吧
about which joint these girls were going to,
所以我们要开到...
so we‘re gonna drive...
别再说话了
Stop saying words.
她们其中有人用了信♥用♥卡♥
One of the girls finally used a credit card.
她们到了塔拉哈西
They arrived in Tallahassee
在一家名叫征服者的酒店入住了
and checked into a hotel called El Conquistador.
塔拉哈西
Tallahassee.
我要你们快点出发去那里
I want you to get your asses over there
赶紧把事情解决了
and take care of it right away.
没去酒吧啊
Not a juke joint.
你明天一早就要赶到那里
You should arrive by early morning.
我会在那里见你
I‘ll meet you there.
老大 说实话
电影精选列表