What does that mean? - "Hiya. How you doing?
那辆凯迪拉克多少钱
"How much for that Cadillac car?
你喜欢口♥交♥吗 这就是德州风格
How would you like to have oral sex?" Texas!
好吧 -你从哪来姑娘
Okay. - Where you from, girl?
不是德州 -我知道
Not Texas. - I know that.
那你为什么要问 -我...
Well, then why‘d you ask? - I...
我不知道 我...
I don‘t know. I‘m...
很抱歉
Sorry.
不 是我该道歉
No. I‘m sorry.
你道什么歉
Why are you sorry?
你很好 是我有点过...
You‘re good. I‘m a little...
不 我有时候像个巨婴
No, I‘m a big baby sometimes.
吉诺叔叔餐厅
Uncle Gino‘s!
你一定不会相信
You are not going to believe this.
看到那儿了吗
See over there?
UNG足球队
UNG soccer team.
我以前也在队里 就在队长多琳旁边
I was in line next to Doreen, the captain.
她们是非常坚定的女同性恋
They‘re very committed lesbians,
她们正准备去乔治亚州玛丽埃塔市
and they‘re on their way to Marietta, Georgia,
我们正好也经过那里
which is practically on our way.
不完全是
Not exactly.
我们本该今天把车送过去的
We were supposed to deliver the car today.
我们要不要看看地图 确认一下还要多久...
Should we look at the map, see how long...
把地图忘了吧 今天的比赛结束后
Forget the map. After today‘s game,
这些姑娘就要在地下室开派对了
these girls are gonna have a basement party.
猜猜谁收到了邀请
And guess who‘s invited.
肯定是你
I‘m sure you are.
不对
Nuh-uh.
是我们
Us.
知道了吧
You see?
在吉诺大叔家吃饭就会有这种破事
Shit happens when you eat at Uncle Gino‘s.
进球了 进球了
Goal! Goal!
喂
Hello?
我说 我现在 还干等着呢
Well, here I am, my thumb up my ass.
他们没有 -不
They didn‘t. - No.
没事 我们还有备选计划
That‘s all right. We‘ve got a plan B.
还有别的办法能把东西拿回来
Another way to get them back?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
可别让我等太久 -是 先生
I‘m not gonna wait forever. - Yes, sir.
我明白的 先生
I understand that, sir.
你真明白
You do understand?
我向你保证 -你保证
You got my word on it. - Your word.
就让我
Let me just...
放你鸽子
No-show.
现在轮换位置
Rotate right.
我们能 呃
Ca-Can we, um...
其实 我们只是朋友
See, actually, we‘re just friends.
来吧 玛丽安
Come on, Marian.
没什么大不了的
It‘s no big deal.
是苏珊娜·辛格曼吗 -苏珊娜·辛格曼
Susanne Shinkleman? - Susanne Shinkleman.
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
女的什么时候这么会骂人了
Since when do women curse like that?
你认识洁米·多布斯吗
You know Jamie Dobbs?
你认识洁米·多布斯吗 -你这个卑鄙小人
Do you know Jamie Dobbs? - You guttersnipe.
我早该知道你们和那贱♥人♥有关
Should‘ve known it was about that cunt!
那玛丽安·帕拉维认识吗
And Marian Pallavi?
你别这样
You-you shouldn‘t do that.
他不能还手 因为他不打女的
He can‘t fight back. He can‘t hit a girl.
他这人很传统
He‘s old-school.
我们只想找到你朋友
We just want to locate your friends.
他们不小心拿走了属于我们的东西
They inadvertently took something that belongs to us.
我们也不想伤害他们 -他们才不是我的朋友呢
We don‘t want to hurt them. - They‘re not my friends.
随便你怎么伤害他们
Hurt ‘em as much as you want.
好吧
Okay.
要是你能提供他们的照片 会对我们很有帮助
It would be helpful if you had a picture.
照片 好啊
Picture? Yeah.
我有其中一人的照片
Got a picture of one of ‘em.
要是你找到了他们 顺便把照片给她
If you find ‘em, give it to her.
好啊
Okay.
我们会的
Will do.
要是你想带什么人回家 就...
If you bring someone back, just...
我把我的书都拿到办公室去
I‘ll take my book to the office.
我还有几章内容没写完
I still have a couple of chapters left.
玛丽安
Marian.
我们还不清楚他们具体在哪
We don‘t yet know exactly where they are,
但知道了他们长啥样
but we do know who they are.
我们有这俩女孩的照片 我们准备...
We‘ve got a picture of one of the girls. We‘re all set to...
哦 管他们是谁
Oh, who gives a shit who they are?
我只要包裹
I want the package.
我们会取回包裹 然后送达的
We will find and deliver the package.
一切都在掌控之中 -我很不高兴
Under control. - I am unhappy.
我理解你现在不高兴 先生
I understand that you are unhappy, sir.
我他妈当然不高兴了
Damn right I am.
我的两个得力干将会...
I‘ve got my two best men on the...
好吧
All right.
弄些咖啡来
Get some coffee.
你们俩要开一整夜的车呢
You two are gonna be driving all night.
你要去哪儿 小姐
Where you headed, miss?
回家
Home.
你家在哪呢
And where‘s that?
某个汽车旅馆吧 我也不清楚
Some motel. I don‘t know.
你不清楚
You don‘t know?
我忘了旅馆的名字了
I can‘t remember the name.
是高速路上的一家汽车旅馆
A motel on the highway.
那你从哪来的
And where you coming from?
一栋房♥子
A house.
谁家的房♥子
Whose house?
我不知道
I don‘t know.
那里在举办睡衣派对
It was a slumber party.
你去参加睡衣派对 是不是年纪有点大了 小姐
Little old for slumber parties, aren‘t you, miss?
听着 警官
Look, mister...
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我要送你回家
I‘m gonna drop you off at home.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
想一醉方休吗
Want to get plastered?
等轮到我时 我会开车的
I‘ll drive when it‘s my turn.
三小时后
At the end of three hours.
我对你毫无同情可言 我的朋友
I have no sympathy for you, my friend.
你本可以直接问她 现在就没事了
You could‘ve just asked her, and you‘d be fine right now.
我问了 她答了
I just asked. She answered.
但是你无法与公众产生共鸣
But you cannot relate to the public,
这在服务行业可是个大问题
which, in a service profession, is a big fucking handicap.
而那声音
And that sound
变得烦人起来了
is beginning to get irritating.
你的说教也开始烦人了
Well, your lectures are getting irritating.
我从不说教 兄弟 这才是重点
I don‘t lecture, my friend. That‘s my point.
我接待别人 我做出回应
I take people in. I react.
我看透他们 从而得到我想要的
I read people to get what I want.
而你 你却认为生活是
You, though, you think life is this
一堆守规矩的人可以被你打得满地找牙
orderly series of people to beat the shit out of.
但现实并非如此
Well, real life is not like that.
你之所以这么说 是因为你并没有
You only see it that way because you‘re not nourished
从人与人的接触中获得滋养 人类的谦让妥协 诸如此类
by human contact, the human give-and-take, so forth.
啊哦 我想要 我得到
Uh-uh. "Me want, me take."
那是你的舒适区
That‘s what you‘re comfortable with.
没错喽 -原始人行为
Yeah, yeah. - Caveman shit.
你不去全面地了解一个人
You don‘t engage the whole person.
嗯 你做的不错 帮我全面了解
Well, you did a great job helping me engage
那个敏捷的泼妇
that very agile harpy.
没必要
电影精选列表