Uh, I‘ll level with you, Chief.
我和弗林特想要歇一歇
Flint and me could use a little shut-eye.
从前天晚上开始 我们就没合过眼
We have not slept since the night before last,
而且我们...
and we...
喂
Hello?
老大 -谁在塔拉哈西
Chief? - Who‘s in Tallahassee?
没错
Certainly.
我可以向你们推荐当地的其他地方
There are a number of places I can recommend locally,
或者就在这里
or right here at the hotel,
我们有休闲用餐处
we have Espadrilles for casual dining,
泳池边还有巴克斯特餐厅
or we have Baxter‘s by the Pool,
它在我们下层更有格调的场地内
which is our more elegant venue down in the lower level.
我们应该留在这里
Maybe we should stay here.
方便补充冰块
Replenish the ice.
这里很好 但你要怎么...
This is great, but how...
女士们 你们今晚要喝些什么吗
Ladies, are we enjoying a beverage this evening?
彩虹
Rainbow.
当然
Yes.
能给我们拿些香槟吗
Uh, can we get some champagne, please?
要非常 非常高档的
Like, a really, really good one?
没问题
Of course.
你难道不需要用卡付款吗
Won‘t you have to pay for the card at some point?
理论上是这样
Theoretically.
那么
So...
我一直在思考
I‘ve been thinking about it, and...
然后我突然意识到你不是那种
...finally dawned on me that you are not the kind of person
会去路边小旅店随便乱搞的人
that a girl brings to a roadside motel for a quickie.
我也听说过那种更深情的性♥爱♥
Now, I have heard of the more soulful sex
先享用一顿高雅的晚餐 好好聊一聊
where you have a nice dinner and conversation first
把氛围引到更深层次的地方
so it all comes out of someplace deeper,
但我通常都太忙了
but I usually have stuff to do.
九五年的巴黎之花香槟
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque ‘95.
你是说你想睡我
You mean you want to sleep with me?
玛丽安 你必须酣畅淋漓地做一次
Marian, you have got to have a good, steamy fuck.
昨晚我躺在床上
Something I decided
开始自♥慰♥之前
last night while I was lying in bed
就想好了 我觉得
before I started masturbating, and I figure,
对我而言这很重要 我该亲自上阵
it‘s important to me, I should take care of it myself.
尤其是要和你一起
Especially since, with you,
就得和在意你的人一块享受
It's got to be with somebody who cares for you.
对吗
Am I right?
可不能只用手指揉几下♥阴♥蒂就完事了
Can‘t just be a finger jiggling your clit and adios.
谢谢 -不客气 女士
Thank you. - My pleasure. Madame?
倒吧
Yes, please.
但是我们做♥爱♥真的好吗
But is it a good idea for us to have sex?
毕竟 我们是好朋友
I mean, we‘re good friends,
或许这样太越界了
and maybe it‘s not supposed to be more than that.
或许我们不该冒险打破友谊
Maybe we shouldn‘t risk ruining it.
听着 你总能找到不做的借口
Look, you can always find reasons to not have sex,
如果你想太多 结果会怎样
and if you think about them too much, guess what.
就永远不会有性♥爱♥ -没错
You never have sex. - Exactly.
就像我高中的辅♥导♥员一样
Like my high school guidance counselor.
她老说这个不行
She was always saying that this or that
那个不行 -嗯
would be inappropriate. - Uh-huh.
但最后当我让她完全放松的时候
But when I finally got her to relax,
性♥爱♥美妙极了
the sex was great.
女士们 决定好了吗
Ladies, have we decided?
不要催我们 老兄
Don‘t rush us, buddy.
首先 我们要跳支舞
First, we‘ll dance.
可能我确实想太多了
Maybe I do overthink things.
是啊
Yeah.
保持大脑放松 让思维发散
Got to keep that brain loose, let that mind fly.
有一次我和黛比·奥根布里克在一起
There was this one time I was with Debbie Augenblick.
对 你认识黛比
Ah, you know Debbie.
她有一个超大的假阴♥茎♥ 她把它安在
She‘s got this humongous dildo she‘s got mounted
一个百得的圆形抛光机上
on a Black & Decker circular sander,
她让我感觉我的脑子
and she had me going like my brains were gonna
他爹的快要冲破脑袋
come out the top of my freaking skull.
我性奋到冲上云霄了
I mean, I came like the Grand Burlington motherfuck...
就一样成就
One accomplishment.
行吗 就说一样
Huh? Name me one.
好歹我也是在竞技场上打交道的
At least I‘m in the arena dealing with people.
那些女孩们围着你团团转
Those girls wound you up like a top.
弗林特 你有没有在吱吱作响的门廊秋千上
Flint, have you ever fucked a woman
干过哪个女人
on a creaky porch swing
或者是温暖的夏夜在板凳上 诸如此类
on a warm summer evening... crickets, so forth?
就像没有明天那样干♥她♥
I mean, just fucked her like there‘s no tomorrow,
裤子脱到脚踝
trousers around your ankles,
皮带作响 高声尖叫
belt jangling, yelling to beat the band,
像辛辛那提的打桩机一样猛
slamming away like a Cincinnati jackhammer.
是 路过的人看到
Yes, people might stroll by
你在走廊上拍着大腿
and see you looking foolish up there
可能会觉得你很蠢
slapping ham on the veranda,
但这就是你爽的代价
but that is the price you pay for interaction.
如果你觉得理解不了 那你
If this is too messy for you, then you will spend
可怜的余生都只会
the rest of your miserable fucking life
找别人麻烦然后摸着小鸟自♥慰♥
just hitting people and then pulling your measly little pud.
等不及要告诉头了
Can‘t wait to tell the chief.
好啊 为什么不一起告诉他
Yeah, and why don‘t you also tell him
你是个社交蠢蛋
that you‘re a social fucking imbecile
我从大老远就开始
that I‘ve been carrying on my back
挑起大梁帮你善后
all the way from Philadelphia!
救命
Help.
所谓大案
"Big case."
那个女的
That woman.
没有人来救科利吗
Won‘t anybody save Curlie?
到塔拉哈西了叫我
Wake me in Tallahassee.
好的
Yes, sir.
宝贝 准备吃饭了吗
Honey, we eating soon?
好
Okay.
噢 好的
Oh. All right.
洁米
Jamie?
我会尽量等你
Waited for you as long as I could.
洁米 不
Jamie, no!
洁米 为什么
Jamie, why?
老天爷
Oh, my God.
玛丽安
Marian.
先生
Sir?
先生 -嗯
Sir. - Hmm?
到塔拉哈西了 先生
Tallahassee, sir.
你要去哪啊
Where to, exactly?
呃
Yes, um...
赛场
The track.
赛狗场 是的
Dog track? Yes, sir.
这些假阳♥具♥是个大问题 洁米
Those penises are trouble, Jamie.
别这么夸张
Oh, come on now.
我以为你不在意呢
I thought you were gonna loosen up.
你要从头到尾试个遍
You gonna work your way through all of them?
没有啊 我挺喜欢这个的
No. I like this one.
拜托了 别那么生气
Oh, come on. Don‘t be mad.
昨晚很好
Last night was beautiful,
但是你睡着了
but you fell asleep and I didn‘t get my turn
结果没轮到我 你懂我意思吧
on the waterslide, if you know what I‘m saying.
行吧
Okay! All right!
大家放松 冷静
Everyone, relax. Stay calm.
我们来这里是为了两个东西
We‘re here for two things.
小心点 你这个蠢货
Careful with that thing, you fucking moron!
去你的
Screw you!
我们来着是为了两个东西
We‘re here for two items.
我的天 她裸着呢
Whoa. She‘s naked.
没什么大不了的 一个裸女嘛
电影精选列表