那个量?
The lot?
什么 一周抽完两公斤 吹吧?
What, two kilos in a week, you blew?
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
别他妈骗我了!
Don't you fuckin' lie to me!
我全抽没了 你个白♥痴♥!
Oh! I took it all, you dickhead!
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我是个傻瓜? 嘿?!
Do I look like a fuckin' idiot to you? Hey?!
明天 你把我的货给我带来
Tomorrow you're going to come bring me my gear.
不然我就回到这里
Because if you don't, I'm gonna come back here
到时候可就不会这么仁慈了 懂?
and I won't be as forgiving next time, do you understand?
是的
Yeah.
鼻子还好吗?
How's the nose?
还在
It's still there.
好吧 我猜 出什么事情了吧?
Well, I guess that's something, right?
我们怎么会落到这个地步?
How did we end up here?
欢迎来到现实世界
Welcome to the real world.
去他妈的现实世界
Screw the real world.
我要离开这 我要拽着格斯离开这
I'm gonna get out of here. I'm gonna grab Gus and leave,
沿海岸线 谁也找不到的地方
就是离开
Just leave.
你在想什么?
What do you reckon?
喝茶吗凯特?
Can I get you a cup of tea, Kat?
凯特?
Kat?
嘿
Hey.
我很好 只是今天情绪不太稳定
I'm fine. Just a little bit wobbly today.
好的
Okay.
嘿 会没事的
Hey, it'll be all right.
- 我保证 - 是啊
- I promise. - Yeah.
对不起 这太傻了
I'm sorry. This is really stupid.
我平时不这样的 我很好
I'm not usually like this. I'm fine.
来杯茶会很好的
Cup of tea would be lovely.
好的
All right.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
呀 真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥啊 是不是?
Jeez, that's a bugger, isn't it?
你好啊 安德鲁 最近好吗?
Hello, Andrew. How you holdin' up?
我 我很好
Me, I'm fine.
真不幸啊 格斯
Terrible business, Gus.
他是个好孩子 我喜欢他
Ah, he was a good kid. I liked him.
他要知道给你们留了一堆麻烦会疯的吧?
Bet you he'd be pissed off to know that he's left you in the shit, eh?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, mate.
得了 别浪费时间了 是他来找的我
Come on, don't waste my time, mate. It was him who came to me,
提出要把我的货运到你的厂子里
offering to get my product delivered to your factory.
新鲜
That's news to me.
好吧 这只是一个小细节
Oh, well, that's just a minor detail.
要紧的是这货从没拿给我
What's a major fuckin' detail is it never got to me.
所以现在很简单...
So now it's real simple...
要么交货 要么还钱
you either give me my gear or you give me my money.
意下如何?
What do you reckon?
不如滚蛋去死吧 扯平了吧?
What about you go and get fucked, we call it even?
嗯?
Hmm?
够公平
Fair enough.
哈!
Ha!
知道吗 在某些混乱的国家
You know, in some fucked-up countries,
偷东西的人要被剁手
they'll chop a bloke's hand off for stealing another bloke's gear.
啊!
Ah!
在这儿停车可不明智啊
That's a silly place to park.
我要是你的话就不会那么做 臭嬉皮
I wouldn't do that if I was you, you fuckin' hippie.
上次那档子事我还没忘呢
Take a long time to forgive that.
船到桥头自然直
I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
放他走
Let him go.
别逼我问候你老母 安迪
Don't make me ask your mom, Andy.
你得去报♥警♥
You have to go to the police.
说什么? 我因为一笔毒品债
And say what? That I'm in a feud
和当地摩托黑帮结仇了?
with the local bikie gang over a drug debt?
这债不是你的
Which is not yours.
它被送到了我的厂子
It was delivered to my factory.
我甚至签收了
I even signed for it.
好吧 那给戈登打电♥话♥
Okay, then call Gordon King.
他的出价挺合理的 考虑到...
His offer is pretty reasonable considering...
考虑到什么?
considering what?
我要这么做就和他一样了
I do that, then I become Gordon King.
不一样 他从没过冲浪
You're nothing like him. He never surfed a day in his life.
那无所谓 莱尼!
It doesn't matter, Lani!
厂子不会出♥售♥ 这才是重点
We're not selling out. That's the point.
告诉她 J.B.
Tell her, J.B.
告诉她
Tell her.
她是对的
She's right.
有些时候你得利用体系
Sometimes you got to exploit the system, yeah,
否则体系就会压♥迫♥你
or the system's going to exploit you.
达尔文学说 兄弟
It's darwinian, man.
适者 生存
We adapt, we survive
而后前进
and we move on.
经历这么多事后 你♥他♥妈♥的在说些什么?
What the fuck are you talking about, after all we've been through?
何况已经有了现在的成就?
Having come this far?
都清楚了吗?
Is everything clear?
有任何问题的话 凯特 随时给我电♥话♥
Any questions, Kat, feel free to drop me a line.
然后尽快签好名 拿给我
Then sign it and return it as soon as you can.
嗨 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
你做了一个非常明智的决定 凯利夫人
You're making a very wise decision, Mrs. Kelly.
妈?
Mom?
嘿!
Hey!
你真以为我会同意吗?
You really thought I'd agree to that, did you?
你做不了主 房♥子在你妈妈的名下
It's not up to you. The house is in your mother's name.
我想你会发现这价钱是非常合理的
I think you'll find it's a very fair price.
靠 和12年前买♥♥入价一样叫合理?
What, the exact same amount we paid for it 12 years ago?
- 市场不景气啊 - 安迪!
- The market's been very flat. - Andy!
- 你个偷东西的混♥蛋♥! - 安德鲁够了
- You thieving prick! - Andrew, enough!
走好啊
Safe travels.
安德鲁 这样我们就可以收拾行囊
Andrew, this way we get to pack up
在新的地方重新开始了
and start again somewhere new.
- 我们哪儿也不去 妈妈 - 我知道米勒
- We're not going anywhere, mom. - I know about Miller.
莱尼告诉我了 我什么都知道了
Lani told me. I know about the whole thing.
我们努力了四年才站住了脚 好吗?
We fought for years to say that we live here. All right?
现在你告诉我 我们要夹着尾巴逃走?
And you're telling me that we're going to run away with our tail between our legs?
甚至不抗争一下?
Without so much as a fight?
真正的勇士进退得当
A real fighter knows when to stand his ground and when to walk away.
我本以为你已经懂了
I thought you'd worked that out by now.
赢了就能整治一下银行 也能应付米勒了
It'll sort out the bank, it's gonna take care of Miller.
你的脚踝不行的 想想看
Your ankle won't handle it. Think about it.
这些是来自全世界的职业冲浪手
These are pro surfers from all over the world.
你能有参赛资格就算幸运了
You'll be lucky if you even qualify.
奖金五千元 莱尼
It's $5,000, Lani.
但你赢的可能性是零
Which you have zero chance of winning.
你要觉得我会任由那些混♥蛋♥摆弄
You think I'm gonna roll over for these pricks,
你就大错特错了
you've got another think coming.
这是事实 米勒不会善罢甘休的
This is real. Miller is not going away.
- 正是啊! - 别这样了行吗?
- Exactly! - Would you stop?
什么?
What?
你一个人解决不了这麻烦
You can't fix this on your own.
好吗? 你做不到的
Okay? You can't.
这次不行的
Not this time.
要是吉米在这儿 可能就不一样了
If Jimmy were here, it might be a different story.
对 但是吉米不在这吧?
Yeah, but Jimmy's not here, is he?
你知道做终极悍将的烦恼么?
You know the trouble with being the last man standing?
失道寡助
You got no one to share it with.
来啊 过来
Come on, come over here.
冲浪顺利啊 小伙
Have a good surf, man.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这是预选赛登记处嘛?
Is this the place to register for the qualifying events?
是啊 你叫什么?
Yeah yeah. What's your name?
安德鲁·凯利
Andrew Kelly.
啊哈 有一个吉米 凯利
电影精选列表