也不是为了提升自己超越谁
He's not proving himself against anyone.
就是在那...近乎虚幻
That's it right there...unreal.
真的? 我觉得很无聊
You reckon?I'd get bored.
他怎么知道自己水平如何?
How does he even know how good he is?
谁关心这些?
Who cares?
真的 谁关心这些? 就是...
Seriously, who cares?It's...
我想他最不关心的就是比赛
I reckon the last thing on his mind is competing.
我们在海边卖♥♥一些乱七八糟的东西
You know, hey, we're pounding up and down the coast selling shit.
他却在这儿
He's out there.
看
Look.
他为梦想而活 我们呢?
He's living the dream.What are we doing?
你买♥♥不到他拥有的
You can't buy what he's got, yeah?
何况他也不卖♥♥
Especially if he's not selling.
你在哪学会的这些?
Where'd you learn to do all this?
带孩子的时候
Raising sons.
你根本不会信他们会整理衣服
They went through clothes like you wouldn't believe.
充分利用我们所有的资源
Just, you know, made sense to make all our own stuff.
不过他们都是男孩
At least they're both boys.
可能只胡乱一弄吧?
Probably just hand stuff down, right?
恩 但愿
Yeah, I wish.
这两孩子 说到喜好时
Those two,they're like chalk and cheese
那简直就有天壤之别
when it comes to their taste in things.
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
但如果不是的话 小心了 麻烦就大了
When they're not, look out.It can get ugly.
没想到你们回来的这么快
Didn't expect you guys back so soon.
- 卖♥♥掉一些了吗? - 铛...铛!
- Manage to sell anything? - Ta...dah!
卖♥♥给谁了?
Where did it all go?
从这儿一路卖♥♥到埃斯佩兰斯
Inside barrels all the way from here to Esperance.
他们电影看疯了 我们就像喂饿死鬼一样
They saw the film, went nuts.It was like a feeding frenzy.
- 不是真的吧 - 不 是真的
- It's unreal, man. - Yeah, it is.
这是什么?
What's this?
哦 是一点小意思 我们才刚开始
Aw, it's a little something for getting us off the ground.
我们以后还能赚更多
Plenty more where that came from.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
三点多一点
A little after 3:00.
我该走了
I should go.
你可以一直呆在这儿
You could always just stay here.
想得美 安德鲁·凯利
Nice try, Andrew Kelly.
明天一切顺利
Good luck tomorrow.
正如你所见
As you can see,
销♥售♥预测与其他海外竞争者相比
sales projections, comparisons with overseas competitors,
开♥发♥新产品计划难以实行
ideas for new products down the line.
困难是 安德鲁你在寻求企业贷款
The challenge here, Andrew, is that you're asking for a business loan.
但你所说的只是一个休闲活动
But what you're talking about is a leisure activity.
不管怎样 我们卖♥♥光了所有存货
Either way, we just sold out our entire inventory.
除了你的店想想别的吧
Out of the back of your kombi.
是你说要像一个商人一样思考
You said to start thinking like a businessman.
是你这么说的 我也是这么做的
That's what you said.That's what I'm doing.
我们借钱给农民因为他们种庄稼
We lend to farmers because they grow crops.
人们要吃饭
People need to eat.
你们的市场在哪?
Where exactly is your market?
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
95%的澳大利亚人居住在沿海地区
95% of aussies live on the coast.
我们的设备使海边生活更惬意
Our gear makes living on the coast better.
我认为我们的市场再明显不过了
I would have thought our market was pretty bloody obvious.
- 安德鲁 - 不仅是在这里
- Andrew - that's just here.
现在我们已经向世界进军格罗姆利先生
Now we can reach people all over the world, Mr. Grumley.
- 嘿安德鲁 我明白 - 怎么?
- Look, Andrew, I hear what you're saying. - How?
你说什么 吉米?
I'm sorry, James?
你怎么能在你脑袋深入屁♥眼♥时
How can you hear what he's saying
听明白他在说什么的?
when you've got your head shoved so far up your own ass?
我以为事情会进展得挺顺利
I thought that went well.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
怎么? 我是在帮你
What? I was doing you a favor.
在这个镇子你要贷到款你得是个农民或者樵夫
You gotta be a farmer or a logger to score a loan in this town.
你得把头发剪了
You gotta get a haircut.
他们绝对连一毛钱都不会给我们
They're never going to give us a red cent
因为我们不是这类人
because we're on the outside looking in.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我无所谓
I'm cool with that.
J.B.是对的 兄弟
J.B.'S right, man.
你买♥♥不到我们拥有的
You can't buy what we've got,
尤其是我们不卖♥♥的话
especially if we're not selling.
自从我打印尼回来
I've been wanting to bust this out
就一直等着把这个打开了
since I got back from Indonesia.
上帝造物的第八天 就创造了这样的极品
And on the eighth day, God created this java lava.
黎巴嫩东边浓度最高的大♥麻♥
Stickiest hash this side of Lebanon.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you serious?
你从印尼搞了大♥麻♥用飞机带回来?
You brought hash back from indo on a plane?
没错儿 长官
Sure did, officer.
这么远划船可划不回来
It was too far to paddle.
谁有火?
Who's got a light?
走起
Oh, it is on.
就是在那一刻 兄弟
And it was in that moment, man,
我意识到了过去的已经过去
that I realized the past is behind you.
有着波浪奔腾前进的前方
And in front of you where that wave stretches
就是未来 兄弟
all the way out, that's the future, man.
正能量吧 哈?
Righteous, huh?
我不知道我在看什么
I've got no idea what I'm looking at.
都是些屁话 真的
Oh, it's all bullshit, really.
基本上就是说我们在后院小屋里的生意
Basically it means we're never going to make ends meet
永远都做不到量入为出
working out of a backyard shed.
为了真正取得成效
To really make it work,
我们需要他们所谓的规模经济
we need what they call the economies of scale.
你喜欢那个? 看看上面写的
You like that? Read it in the paper.
只是说得好听而已
It's just a fancy way of saying,
我们做的冲浪板越多 就越便宜
the more boards we make, the cheaper they are.
我们要么扩张要么缩小经营
So we either expand or we fold.
没有折中方法
There's no in between.
我可不觉得你有个可靠的富叔
I don't suppose you got a rich uncle you can sponge off?
穷叔都没一个
I don't even have a poor one, mate.
好了 生意谈够了 我要喝一杯
All right, enough business. I'm getting a drink.
- 你来一杯吗 珀西? - 噢 谢谢亲
- You want one, Percy? - Oh, thanks, love.
嗨 这儿有什么 宝贝儿
Hello. What do we got here, sweetheart?
随便看看呗 可能最多也就在这儿了
Take a good look, boys. Might be the closest you get for a while.
我不知道 再那样说说
I don't know. Keep talking like that
也许在晚上过完之前我可以近点看看你
and I might take a closer look before the night's through.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
宝贝儿 我都懒得鸟你
Sweetheart, I wouldn't fuck you with his dick.
喂
Oi.
喂!
Oi!
过来 贱♥人♥!
Come here, you skank!
安迪!
Andy!
安迪 小心!
Andy, watch out!
滚开 禽兽!
Get off, you animal!
- 啊! 操! - 吉米 小心!
- Ahh! Fuck! - Jimmy, watch out!
住手!
Stop it!
- 来 哥们儿 冲浪小子! - 住手!
- Come on, mate! Come on, surfer boy! - Stop it!
来啊! 蜡头仔!
Come on, wax head!
- 嘿! 嘿! - 住手!
- Hey! Hey! - Stop it!
这是告诉你差不多可以停下来了
You know, I think that's just about enough of that.
嘿!
Hey!
这玩意儿有两个枪筒是有原因的 兄弟
It's got two barrels for a reason, brother.
第二真小 安迪
Small town, Andy.
我们走 兄弟们!
Let's go, boys!
- 你还好吗? - 没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
晚安 蜡头仔!
Have a good night, wax heads!
- 我没事 兄弟 - 好了 各位
- I'm good, man. - That's right, everybody.
和平
Peace.
# 我的口袋没有让我驾驶... #
My pocket don't drive...
电影精选列表