- I'll take it as a compliment then. - Fine, do it.
这对你有用吗?
This any use to you?
你修好了
You fixed it.
不可能
Unreal.
他会喜欢的
He'd have liked that.
- 啊! - 吉米 你今天去那儿的时候
- Aww! - Jim, when you're out there today--
你说啥我能猜到 同意
I already know what you're gonna say, and I agree.
"注意安全 确保紧急
"Play it safe, make sure I get into the final,
别指望第二次了" 对吧?
no points for second." All right?
刚好相反
I was going to say the exact opposite.
你是个天才
You're a natural.
J.B.是对的
J.B. Was right.
上吧 兄弟 拿大奖
Go for it, man. Get into it.
这下是满分吧?
It's the whole point, right?
今天可胆怯不得
Oh, jeez, it's not for the faint-hearted out there today.
风暴带来的大浪将至
The brunt of the big-storm swell has arrived.
大自然要发威了 乡亲们
Mother nature has really turned it on for the final, folks.
最后一次
A minute to go
似乎形成了二人对决之势
and it looks like it's come down to a two-man tussle
一边是夏威夷好手桑尼
between Hawaii's sunny townsend
另一边是吉米·凯利
and Jimmy Kelly.
目前凯利以微弱比分落后
Now Kelly's only a few points behind,
但看起来好像差了夏威夷选手几条街
but really looks to be outclassed by the Hawaiian,
他就像是一个人在比团体赛一样
who seems to be in a league of his own out there today.
加油 吉米!
Come on, Jimmy!
加油 吉米! 超过他
Come on, Jimmy.Get inside him, mate.
超过他
Get inside him!
阳光汤森完全超过他了
Sunny's all over him.
哦 这太帮了
Oh, this is clinical.
我们在看一个
We are watching a master class
大♥师♥级的冲浪比赛
on competition surfing right now.
哦 简直难以置信!
Oh, that's unbelievable!
阳光汤森踩上了奔溃点 大家快看
Sunny's hit the lip really hard then, people,
然后平稳划过波浪
then floated right across the wave.
自从毛伊岛的冲浪专家玩过后
That's ground-breaking stuff there
还真是难得一见啊
from the big-wave specialist from Maui.
哈哈! 嘿! 多棒啊?
Ha ha! Hey? How good's this bloke?
我们来看看 还有60秒
Let's see-- with 60 seconds left on the clock,
本地小伙子在记分牌上紧追其后
and trailing the Hawaiian on the scoreboard,
看起来他后劲不足啊
it looks like the local lad's left his run
只是有点晚了 乡亲们
just a bit too late, folks.
笑一个呗
Smile, will ya?!
滚一边去 疯子
Get out of here, you lunatic!
浪太大了 你扛不住的
It's too big. You'll get smashed.
不是今天哦 非今日
Not today, my man. Not today.
回头见吧
Here we go-- out the back.
拿好相机
Hold the phone, people.
比赛还没有结束
This thing is not over yet.
快啊 吉米 去吧小子
Go, jimbo. Go, son!
加油!
Come on!
- 你在搞什么啊? - 我弟掉下去了
- What do you think you're doing? - That's my brother out there.
他在那里
He's over there!
啊
Ah!
你还好吗 疯子?
You okay, you mad bastard?
我搞砸了 抱歉
I blew it, man. I'm so sorry.
耶! 耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
这孩子怎么样?
How about this kid?
海洋之王 乡亲们!
Ocean king, folks!
海洋之王和他的滑板
Ocean king on an ocean king board.
让路 大家 让路
Get off the road, everyone.Get off the road.
好吧 让路
Okay, come on,get off the road.
我懂的 是吧?
I know, right?
欢迎下次再来
Make sure you come back to us.
等等 不要忘了你的蜡烛
Oh, wait, wait, don't forget your wax.
多谢了
Thanks so much.
你上哪去了? 我一早上
Where have you been? I've been trying
- 都在打电♥话♥找你 - 我们把电♥话♥断掉了
- to call you all morning. - Yeah, we disconnected the phone.
- 挺精彩的 兄弟 - 出什么事了?
- Good stuff, mate. - What is going on here?
你们俩还没看那个?
Wait, you guys haven't seen it yet?
看啥
Seen what?
报纸头版
Front page.
哦 吉米
Oh, Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy!
今天都传疯了
It's been crazy all day.
冲浪专营店
Drift surf gear.
终于接通了 一直占线 我都打一个小时了
Oh, finally, man. The line's been busy for, like, the last hour.
现在情况是有点混乱
Yeah, it's sort of crazy down here at the moment.
我想想
I imagine.
威尼斯冲浪协会的主持人阿德尔曼
T.J. Adleman from the surf hut in venice.
我正看着你的照片呢
I'm looking at your photo right now.
这一下真帅 你懂吗? 帅爆了
It's a hell of a move, you know what I'm saying? Hell of a move.
早上散会之后就有一群人逮着我拚命问你
I already had some guys in here this morning asking after the boards.
希望我现在约见你还不算太迟
Hoping I'm not too late to place an order.
- 不算迟 - 太好了 兄弟
- No, you're right. - Great, man, great.
我们从啥开始 十五?
Why don't we start with, I don't know, say, 15?
十五?
15?
没错
Absolutely.
那就对了 十五一个月
That's great, man. 15 a month
剩下的交给我们打理 行吗?
and then we can take it from there, cool?
还是让你和我们业务部通话吧
Let me just put you on to my sales department.
好 莱尼·基洛哈
Uh, lani kealoha.
格罗姆利?
Grumley?
我把房♥产契约带来了
I brought the house contract for you.
好极了 安德鲁
That's terrific, Andrew.
是的
Yeah.
下周还会有更多
Yep yep, we'll have some more in next week.
到时候见
See you then.
嗨
Hey?
一发而不可收拾了
Looks like a bomb went off.
看到没有 这就是宣传的力量
Amazing what a little publicity will do.
- 是啊 - 你确定你不想待着?
- Yeah. - Sure you don't want to stick around?
然后作为冲浪事业的一份子?
And become part of the surfing industrial machine?
我才不干
I don't think so.
进来帮忙
Hey, give us a hand.
好的
Sure.
看来你们走出困境了
Looks like you guys are off the hook then.
还没完全
Well, not completely.
米勒阴魂不散
There's still Miller.
是啊 你没听到
Oh, right, you didn't hear, no.
很明显 有人跟条子告密
See, apparently someone tipped off the cops.
条子昨晚去突击抄家了
And they raided his joint last night
在他床底下搜出很多藏匿的东西
and found a sizeable stash underneath the bed.
真的假的? 海♥洛♥因♥?
You serious? What, heroin?
不是 全都是印尼那边过来的高级货
No, it was high-grade hash from Indonesia.
我都不知道他还干了这买♥♥卖♥♥
I didn't know he was into that kind of stuff.
因果报应 生生不息 兄弟
It's all karma, brother.
给他们的
Give 'em.
我听说他们让你参加巡回赛
So I hear they offered you a spot on the pro tour.
我前途还不明了呢
Yeah, I'm still not sure about it.
你在说啥鬼话?
Man, what are you talking about?
说啥呢? 加油干
Huh? Go for it.
没错
Yeah.
让他们好好见识一下
Just bust 'em wide open.
要走了
Be gone!
你现在去哪?
Where you going now?
南方
South.
也可能北方
Maybe north.
四海为家 谁知道呢
Maybe, I don't know.
这就是旅途的意义 不是吗?
That's the whole trip right there, isn't it, man?
到时候见
See you when I see you.
好啊
电影精选列表