莱尼?
Lani?
莱尼?
Lani?
# 我的母亲不爱我 #
My mother treats me slow
# 我的雕像有颗真实的心 #
my statue's got a concrete heart...
莱尼 你在干嘛?
Lani, what the hell are you doing?
你... 你开什么玩笑?
Are you--are you kidding me?
我完全能控制场面
I had that totally under control.
那我怎么知道?
How was I supposed to know?
来这之前我有自己的生活 安迪
I had a life before I came here, Andy.
- 我跟你说过 - 好吧
- I told you that. - Okay.
我一直都在对付那种二♥逼♥
I've dealt with that type of dickhead all my life.
- 好吧 - 我不需要你或其他人
- All right. - I don't need you or anyone else
- 试图来照顾我 好吗? - 好
- trying to look out for me, all right? - All right.
- 看看你的脸 - 放轻松
- Look at your face. - Take it easy.
- 大硬汉 跑来救我 - 噢!
- Big tough guy, coming to my rescue. - Ow!
- 我知道了 - 一群野蛮人
- I get it. - Bunch of cavemen.
下次碰到他我还要谢谢他呢
I'll still have to thank him next time I see him.
- 谢他什么? - 噢
- Yeah, for what? - Ow.
嘿 看我发现了什么
Hey, look what I found.
- 嘿 - 这都是些什么?
- Hey. - What's all this?
看看
Check it out.
我表哥从托基来
My cousin's from Torquay.
他觉得这东西能让他腾云驾雾
And he reckons it lets him see right inside the wave.
很爽 哈?
It's radical, huh?
想第一个试试?
You want first go?
过会儿吧
Maybe later.
都是我们的 伙计
It's all the more for us, mate.
你可以第一个来
You can have first go.
好吧
Okay, cool.
嘿 格斯 不用担心他
Hey, Gussy, don't worry about him.
# ...悦人的雨 #
...delightful rain
# 飞旋的风 #
and the whirling wind
# 吹拂着歌♥儿将海湾环绕 #
blows it's song around the bay
# 飞旋的风 #
and the whirling wind
# 知晓我姓名 #
knows my name.
玛卡哈
Makaha.
玛卡哈
Makaha.
怎么了?
What?
怎么啦?
What?
那是个地方 笨蛋
It's a place, you idiot.
是我长大的地方
It's where I grew up.
那我知道你为什么离开了
I can see why you left.
看起来很糟糕
Looks awful.
还好啦
It does okay.
想它吗?
You miss it?
这时候不怎么想
Not right this second.
莱尼?
Lani?
怎么?
Yeah?
早饭前冲个浪去吗?
Quick surf before breaky?
呃 好 好 我就出来
Uh, yeah yeah. I'll be right out.
好
Good.
珀西?
Percy?
绝对不行 伙计 得了
Absolutely not, mate. Nah.
你的钱都是留着当退休金的
Your payout's meant to support you in your retirement,
就他妈不投在冲浪生意上面
not invest in the fucking surf business.
你不该这么说
It's not for you to say.
什么经济规模 那些你拥有的
I mean, all that stuff about economies and scales and what have you.
天晓得? 也许你可以成功
Who knows? You might be on to something.
珀西 银行瞟了眼就嘲笑我们把我们赶出去了
Percy, the bank took one look and laughed us out to the street, mate.
我认为他们在投资上要比你聪明点
I think they know a little more about smart investing than you do.
我见多识广
I've been around the block.
我只要看看就知道是不是好东西
I know a good thing when I see it.
我已经找到了最好的地方
I've even found the perfect place.
哈! 狡猾的老家伙
Ha! Crafty old bugger.
真棒 伙计 谢啦
Oh, great, fellas. Thanks.
放这儿吧
Just put it here.
等下 等下
Hold on, hold on.
规模生产 我们来啦
Mass production, here we come.
放松 伙计 这是缝纫机 又不是传送带
Oh, relax, comrade. It's a sewing machine, not a conveyor belt.
看看! 挺赞啊
Check it out! Fancy.
- 知道怎么用吗? - 不知道
- Know how to work it? - No idea.
格罗姆利先生?
Mr. Grumley?
美好的一天 是吧?
Great day, eh?
对 挺好 谢谢 安德鲁
Uh, yes, lovely. Thanks, Andrew.
嘿 谢谢 你建议的名字
Hey, thanks for suggesting the name.
很完美吧?
It works perfect, eh?
嘿 格罗姆利!
Hey, Grumley!
你个蠢蛋!
You ning nong!
看起来不错 吉米!
Looking good, Jim!
吉米 很漂亮
Aw, Jim, that's beautiful.
- 嘿 拍个照吧 可以么? - 啊
- Hey, get a photo, will you, love? - Ah.
来吧 我们来拍个照
Come on, let's have a photo.
这事儿 要么上天堂
This is either the start of something cool,
要么下地狱
or the beginning of the end.
- 噢 天呐 快进来 - 快快快!
- Oh, for God's sake, get in the photo. - Go go go go!
田七!
Cheese!
好吧 你们走之前 我觉得这对我是个好机会
All right, before you go, I think this is a good opportunity for me
来做个让你们期盼的激动演讲
to give the rousing speech you're all expecting.
- 我们走 - 你们都知道
- Here we go. - None of you will be surprised to hear
我对做生意一窍不通
that I don't know the first thing about running a business.
他们让你念完初中真是大度
I thought they were generous letting you finish secondary school.
谢谢 妈 对镜头笑笑 这里
Thank you, mom. Smile for the camera, over here.
还有 我想我们得定些规矩
Still, I reckon we've got to have some rules.
- 对 吉米? - 我们当什么 领妞人?
- Right, Jim? - What are we, girl guides?
有浪就冲浪
When there's surf, we surf
没浪就干活
and when it's flat, we work.
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
# 他们想要我的 #
They want to get my
# 他们想要我的 #
they want to get my
# 天花板上的黄金 #
gold on the ceiling
# 我不是瞎子 #
I ain't blind
# 你偷掉它 #
it's just a matter of time
# 只是时间问题 #
before you steal it
# 无所谓 #
it's all right
# 我不会在房♥里设安保 #
ain't no guard in my house...
谢谢
Thanks.
吉米还好吧?
Everything all right with Jimmy?
- 嗯 怎么了? - 我不知道
- Yeah, why? - I don't know.
只是他有点奇怪
He's just acting a little weird.
他没事 相反 你...
Aw, he's fine. You, on the other hand--
我需要你今晚加班 基洛哈小姐
I'm gonna need you to work back late tonight, miss Kealoha.
行 有什么要紧事吗 凯利先生?
Of course. Anything pressing, Mr. Kelly?
我肯定能想出点什么事
I'm sure I could think of something.
嘿 妈 你回来了吗?
Hey, mom, are you back here?
托尼·赫尔姆斯利 你该为自己感到羞耻
Tony helmsley, you should be ashamed of yourself.
- 你还好吗? - 嗯 嗯 嗯 我没事
- You all right? - Yeah yeah yeah, I'm fine.
- 真的吗? - 嗯 嗯 嗯 这是干嘛?
- You sure? - Yeah yeah yeah. What is this about?
不知道
No idea.
我觉得你知道 孩子
I think you do, son.
整个镇子都知道你们在搞什么
The whole town knows what you lot are into.
我搞什么事? 放屁
What I'm into? This is bullshit.
你闲逼蛋疼骚扰无辜?
You got nothing better to do than hassle innocent people?
- 安德鲁? - 我可不觉得冲浪有什么罪
- Andrew? - I didn't know surfing was a crime just yet.
跟冲浪没关系 小子
It's not about the surfing, young cock.
- 安德鲁! - 妈!
- Andrew! - Mom!
我听说你还在搞别的行当
A little bird told me about the other business you're into.
什么别的行当?
What other business?
少装了 伙计
Come on, mate.
自从你那帮混混弟兄搬来我就一直盯着他们
I've had an eye on your hippie mates ever since they moved to town.
现在你们开始得瑟了
And now that you lot are all so cozy,
电影精选列表