我也会盯着你们的
I'm gonna keep an eye on you lot too.
懂了吗?
Got it?
好
Good.
有警♥察♥来工厂问我毒品的问题
So now I've got cops asking questions about drugs in my factory.
- 哈? - 别紧张
- Huh? - Just breathe easy.
调整你的气息
Center your chi.
去你♥妈♥的♥气
Eh, fuck your chi.
放松
Relax.
他们没有我的把柄 也没有你的
They got nothing on me. They got nothing on you.
- 他们知道我们有毒品 - 他们知道个屁
- They know about the drugs. - They don't know shit.
小镇警♥察♥
Small-town cops.
放心吧
Just be cool
他们会无聊的 然后就滚了
and they'll get bored and go away.
如果他们不会呢? 你是可以拍拍屁♥股♥走人
And what if they don't? You get to pack your bags up, you sail on out of here.
我们住这里
We live here.
- 所以呢? - 所以
- So? - So.
所以你威胁到我了 哥们
So you threaten that, you threaten me, man.
你懂吗?
You got that?
懂
Yeah.
安迪? 从你鼻子吸进去...
Andy? In through your nose...
... 再从嘴里吐出来
...and out through your mouth.
- 我不做信贷的 伙计
- I don't do credit, man.
从不
Never have.
伙计 但这是为了缇娜
Mate, it's for Tina, but.
她很酷 不是吗?
She's cool, right?
- 缇娜? - 对
- Tina? - Yeah.
那她怎么不来跪舔?
Why ain't she here begging me for a taste, huh?
诚实点儿吧 老弟
Stick to the weed, man.
嘿 伙计 我下个星期发工资
Hey, mate, I get paid next week.
我们能做点什么的
There's got to be something we can do.
安迪 我们可以不让他知道一星半点儿
And you know, Andy, he doesn't have to know anything about it.
喂 过来
Oi, come on.
我们十点才开门 汤姆
We don't open till 10:00, Tom.
你到那时才能吓跑客户 伙计
You're not scaring any customers away until then, mate.
你觉得他们能坚持多久?
How long you reckon they can keep this up for?
比我们久
Longer than us.
行
Great.
- 格斯来了吗? - 没
- Gus turned up yet? - No.
也许他去跟警♥察♥打赌
Maybe he's got a bet going with the cops--
看哪个可以先搞垮我们
see who can put us out of business first.
很好
Terrific.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我怎么比得过?
How the hell am I supposed to compete with that?
桑尼连续两年赢了斯米诺
You know, sunny's won the smirnoff two years running.
我连接电♥话♥都称不上职业
I can't get a pro to pick up the phone,
何况是冲浪
let alone wear our gear.
你要是问我的话 我会说这挺傻的
Well, if you ask me, I think it looks kind of stupid.
- 对 不错 - 我是说真的
- Yeah, right. -I'm serious.
他们把冲浪人搞得像模特一样
They're trying to get a surfer to look like a model.
不懂干嘛就不拍他擅长的
I don't know why they don't just shoot him doing what he's good at.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
嗯 你应该谢莱尼
Yeah, well, you should thank Lani.
你确定准备好了吗?
Sure you're up for this?
你想的话我们可以等浪小一点
You know, we can wait for it to drop off if you want.
为什么要这样?
And why would we want to do that?
太完美了
It's perfect.
看看安迪的豹子胆 哈?
Check out the big balls on Andy, huh?
你也该长两个了
About time you grew some.
上船!
All aboard!
人们叫它停尸间是有原因的 对吧?
You know they call it the morgue for a reason, right?
如果你没准备好 吉米 就说出来
Well, if you're not up for it, Jim, just say so.
我不会告诉别人你放弃挑战浪山的
I won't tell anyone you turned down the chance to surf a Mountain.
啊 去他的
Aw, fuck it.
来吧
Come on.
- 怎么了? - 这太反常了
- What happened? - It's impossible.
太多的水从我下面流过去
Way too much water moving under me.
北岸的小伙们认为
You know, the north shore boys reckon
最难的部分不是乘上他们
the hardest part isn't riding them,
而是赶上他们
it's catching them.
快快快快!
Go go go go!
快快快快!
Go go go go go!
嘿!
Hey!
- 看到那个浪的个头儿了吗? - 看到了
- Did you see the size of that last one? - Yeah.
蛟龙的广♥告♥上可没有他乘巨浪的样子
He wasn't riding giants in the ocean king ad.
我要告诉你
I'll tell you that much, mate.
那是不一样的级别了 兄弟
That was another level, man.
最后一个 来都来了
One last one while we're here.
算了 浪有点吓人
Nah, it's getting hairy.
我们拍到你冲浪的样子了
We got your shot.
拜托 男人一点 可以吗?
Come on, man up, will ya?
你的宣传片到手啦 走吧 哈?
You got your publicity. Let's go, huh?
好吧 别慌
Righto, keep your shirt on.
太近了 兄弟 快!
Close enough, man. Come on!
我们要被淹了!
You're gonna flood it!
- 快走 快走! - 快!
- Let's go, let's go! - Come on!
浪头太重了 快跳!
We got too much weight. Jump!
你别给我丢了那个!
Don't you lose that!
啊!
Ahh!
- 别客气 伙计们 - 下次小心点
- No worries, boys. - Careful next time.
- 谢了 兄弟 - 拜
- Thanks, fellas. - See ya.
- 麻烦了! - 没事
- Sorry for the hassle! - Yeah.
喂! J.B.!
Oi! J.B.!
喂!
Oi!
- 进来吗? - 不了
- You coming in or what? - No.
格斯不来我做不了啥
Can't do much till Gus shows up.
没有磨光的怎么做冲浪板
No point shaping any more boards without a glasser.
这只是个范本
It's just a mock-up.
广♥告♥公♥司♥还在做微调
The ad agency's still tweaking it.
一个真正专业的比赛罗?
So a real pro event?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
全世界最顶尖的冲浪者
The top surfers from all around the world
会齐聚这个有着巨浪的小镇
here in this tiny town, with huge waves.
这是一个能让蛟龙走上大舞台的大好机会
It's a big chance for Ocean King to step onto the big stage.
我们已经约了桑尼言这一切
We've already booked Sunny Townsend as the face of everything.
听上去是个好机会啊
Sounds like a great opportunity.
也正是我想给你的
Which I want to extend to you.
你瞧 我明白把自己的生意做起来有多难
See, I know how hard it is setting up your own business.
我也知道比赛期间
I also know there'll be a whole lot of hoopla
这周围会热闹得很
going on around here during the contest.
所以我要送你笔生意...
So I want to make you an offer...
我要把首个储存"蛟龙"用品的
I want to give you guys first crack
机会送给你们
at stocking Ocean King gear here,
就在你的店 赊账即可
in your shop, on credit.
哇哦 谢谢了 戈登
Wow. Gee, thanks, Gordon.
但眼下 这生意可能不太适合我们
Um, probably not right for us just now.
K卖♥♥场想做
K-Mart want in.
我在搪塞他们 可我不能一直拖着
I'm stalling them, but I can't hold them off forever.
是啊 你的做你应该做的事儿
Yeah, well, you've got to do what you've got to do.
你... 你开玩笑呢 是不是?
You... you are kidding me, aren't you?
"蛟龙"和"漂流"...
Ocean King and Drift...
可能是最完美的组合了
could be the perfect fit.
只是现在不行 戈登
Just not right now, Gordon.
还有好多活要做呢 老兄
Lots of work to do, mate.
好吧 改主意了的话 你知道上哪找我
Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me.
只是别拖太久
Just don't leave it too long.
嗨 要帮忙吗?
G'day. Can I help you?
你好啊 伙计?
How you goin', mate?
我在找一个叫格斯·多然的人
Looking for a Gus Doran.
电影精选列表