我快完工了
I'm just finishing up.
那么? 他怎么样?
So? How'd he go?
我们今天本准备帮妈妈修车的?
I thought we were going to fix mom's car?
哦 草 我忘得一干二净
Oh, shit, I totally forgot.
- 我跟几个哥们去喝了几杯 - 哪些?
- I'm meeting the boys for a drink. - Which boys?
就平常那几个
I don't know, just the usual.
你今天怎么样?
How was your day?
冗长
Long.
你真不准备问怎么样么
You're really not going to ask how it went.
什么怎么样?
How what went?
混♥蛋♥!
Dickhead!
- 妈妈告诉你了? - 她实在忍♥不住
- Mom told you, didn't she? - She couldn't help herself, mate.
- 啊! 吉米·凯利! - 哦!
- Ahh! Jimmy Kelly! - Whooo!
很棒吧?
How good is that, mate?
你现在得向全国赛事进军 我去找斯坦请假
Now you make it to the nationals, I'm going to ask Stan for the day off.
- 怎么样 - 好啊
- How's that? - Yeah, right.
眼见为实
I'll believe that when I see it.
我周末就把那车修好 保证
I'll fix the car on the weekend. I promise.
我♥草♥
Fuckin' hell.
# 以为只是噩梦一场 #
# Whoa, thought it was a nightmare #
# 一切却是如此真实 #
# lo, it's all so true #
# 他们告诉我 "别慢慢走 #
# they told me, "don't go walkin' slow #
# 恶魔就快失控" #
# the devil's on the loose" #
# 最好跑着穿越这丛林 #
# better run through the jungle #
# 最好跑着穿越这丛林 #
# better run through the jungle #
# 最好跑着穿越这丛林 #
# better run through the jungle #
# 别回头看... #
# whoa, don't look back to see... #
小子知道偷别人龙虾的罚款吗?
You boys know the fine for pilfering another man's crayfish?
每个龙虾
It's 10 bucks...
10美元...
Per cray.
你们偷了几个?
How many you got?
20美元 哥们
That's 20 bucks right there, mate.
说真的 很抱歉
Honestly, we're really sorry, mate.
是啊 好吧 要是被物主抓到就真抱歉了
Yeah, well, you will be if the owner ever catches you.
真不敢相信你这样也能过活
I can't believe you get away with living like this.
有谁不准我这样吗?
Who's gonna stop me?
我不知道 一直转悠...
I don't know. Movin' around all the time...
...拍冲浪照片
... taking surf photographs,
不知道明天置身何处?
not knowing where you're gonna be one day to the next?
这可不像份工作 不是吗?
Doesn't seem like a job, right?
本来就不是
It's not. It's not a job.
我冲浪并且记录下来
Look, I surf and I get to document it.
如果有白♥痴♥想为此给我加油
If some idiot wants to put diesel in my bus
或者买♥♥张机票 很棒 但这不是工作
and buy me a plane ticket, sweet, but it's not a job.
嗨
Hey.
别告诉任何人
Just don't tell anyone.
你好
G'day.
- 嗨 - 去哪儿了?
- Hey. - Where'd you come from?
刚从玩完左跑浪回来
I was surfing that little left-hander off the point.
那儿叫什么名字来着?
What's that called again?
- 呃 左撇子 - 好吧
- Um, Lefties. - Of course.
让我猜猜 你是加州南部的 对吧?
So let me guess. What, Southern California, right?
马力布?
Malibu?
夏威夷 欧胡岛的西海岸线
Hawaii, west coast of Oahu.
怎么? 你厌烦了温暖的海水跟完美的海浪?
So what happened? You get sick of warm water and perfect waves?
- 差不多吧 - 好吧
- Something like that. - Huh.
你跟你的男朋友准备在镇上呆多久?
How long you and your boyfriend in town for?
J.B不是我的男友
J.B.'S not my boyfriend.
他是我父亲的朋友
He's my dad's friend.
呃 我爹对我
Uh, dad wasn't too stoked with the boys
在岛上接触的男孩不太满意
I was hanging out with on the island,
所以他问J.B能否带我出来几个月
so he asked J.B. If I could tag along for a few months.
觉得这样能让我变好
Figured it might straighten me out.
他觉得跟J.B接触可以变好?
What, he actually thought hanging with j.B. Might straighten you out?
他觉得我该认识些别的男生
Should have seen the other boys.
什么别的男生?
Which other boys?
吉米·凯利
Jimmy Kelly.
嗨 我是莱尼
Hey, I'm lani.
- 哦没错 - 哦
- Yes, you are. - Oh.
我不知道你们到这儿多久了
Look, I don't know how long you guys are around for,
但如果你们想逛逛周围
but if you ever want to check out some of the local breaks,
我很乐意带你们转转
I'd be happy to show youse around.
- 不错 谢谢 - 和这坑爹的导游转完了
- Sounds good. Thanks. - And once you've done the tourist trap,
我可以带你们去些他不知道的地儿
I'll show you a few spots even he doesn't know about.
真的吗 大明星?
Is that right, superstar?
是啊 我也可以带你一起去
Yeah, well, I'd take you too, mate,
对于初学者来说有点儿难
but it's a bit heavy for beginners.
哦 得了吧 哥们
Oh, turn it up, mate.
又来了... 这招儿管用
There you go... it does work.
好了 呃 给你们
Okay, uh, there you go.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
- 这些都是你的? - 是啊
- These all yours? - Yeah.
靠 还有没去过的么?
Shit. Where haven't you surfed?
格拉加岗那边 是个真正的左跑浪
Grajagan's. It's a real fast left-hander.
吸力超强 浪花超大
Sucks real dry, bowls you real big.
只有少数人在那儿冲过
Yeah, only a handful have ever surfed there.
一些美国人... 发现了它
Yeah, some American cat... he found it.
不知道怎么做到的 它就在这儿
Don't know how, 'cause it's right there
印尼的丛林里
in the jungles of Indonesia.
那里到处是蝎子 老虎 猴子
Filled with scorpions, tigers, monkeys,
和别的疯狂物种
other crazy shit.
哇哦 听起来终极目标就是去那儿
Wow, sounds like a total mission just to get there.
是啊 最棒的 哥们
Yeah, well, the best ones usually are, mate.
那儿是梦之所终
That's the trip right there, man.
如果上帝冲浪的话 那儿会是他的休息地
If God surfed, that would be his home break.
这就是她当时穿的
That is exactly what she was wearing, man.
是啊 你竟然注意到她的口音了
Yeah, from the sounds of her, I'm surprised you even noticed.
厉害啊 格斯
Nice one, Gus.
" 为划水设计的雕纹袖
" With sculptured arms for paddling,
尼龙领子与紧贴的纽扣以御寒
velcro neck and snap fasteners for the cold,
这简直是为冲浪者打造的 "
it's just for surfers."
更像是为富豪浪友打造的
That's just for millionaire surfers, more like it.
谁会给我们60美元?
Who's got 60 bucks lying around?
等我们作以后就会有人撒了
We'll be dead and buried by the time it makes it down here.
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
- 嗨 妈妈? - 我不在
- Hey, mom? - I'm not here.
有时间吗?
Got a sec?
快看! 橡皮人!
Check it out! It's rubberman!
天呐 难道你不囧吗?
Jeez, aren't you embarrassed?
不 我囧啥?
No. Why should I be?
他在跟你的冲浪板说话 兄弟
He was talking to your board, mate.
嗨 哥们
Hey, boys.
浪很大 你们不去冲吗?
Great swell, boys. You're not going in?
是啊 太他妈冷了 嗯?
Yeah, it's bloody cold, eh?
- 是啊 - 刺骨的冷
- Yeah. - Freezing, isn't it? Brrr!
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
# 嗨! #
# Hey! #
公平对待
Fair go.
关了吧 休息下吧老妈
Turn that thing off, put your feet up, mom.
我快做完了
Nearly done.
" 2号♥ " 你觉得怎么样?
" Mark 2." What do you think?
我可能得努力挤进去
I might struggle to squeeze into it.
克·哈里斯看到吉米的那件后
Mick Harris saw Jimmy's one
想帮他儿子也做一件
and asked if we'd make one for his son.
那就让他自己去做潜水服
Well, tell him to make his own wetsuit.
他说付15块
Said he'd pay $15.
- 15块 - 嗯
- 15 bucks. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 那你在等什么? 快缝啊!
Well, what are you waiting for? Sew, woman!
吉米 你在里面吗?
You in there, Jimbo?
电影精选列表