吉米 来修车了
Jimmy, let's fix this car.
这他妈都是什么?
What the hell?
看到吉米了吗 罗?
Haven't seen Jimmy, have you, Ron?
恩 几小时前还在这儿
Yeah, he was here a couple hours ago.
说是他准备回家了 好么?
Said he was headed home. Everything all right?
当然
Yeah.
当然 亲密依旧
Yeah, sweet as.
啊 天哪! 回来!
Ah, Jesus! Get back here!
停下! 你们在做什么?
Stop! What are you doing?!
- 你♥他♥妈♥地做什么呢? - 安迪
- What the fuck are you doing? - Andy.
- 帮帮我 快! - 草!
- Give me a hand, quick! - Fuck!
谢谢
Thanks, man.
你♥他♥妈♥离我弟弟远点
You stay away from my fuckin' brother.
该死的开门!
Open this bloody door!
这里! 我是警♥察♥!
Here! Police!
你必须把这些全还回去
You got to take it all back,
放在警局前面 留张小纸条
leave it outside the cop shop with a little note
写清楚物品的物主
saying who it belonged to.
是啦 好
Yeah, right.
做不完别回来!
Do it or don't bother coming back.
珀西离校以来一直在帮我父亲
Percy started working for my father straight out of school,
- 那是在192...? - 2
- and that was 192...? - Two.
1922年 从那以后他便成为这里的顶梁柱
'22. Since then, well, he's become part of the fabric of the place.
所以为了向他50年来的敬业工作与奉献致敬
So in honor of 50 years of hard work and dedication,
我仅代表全体人员向他表示感激
I'd like to present him with a small token of our appreciation.
- 做得好 珀西 - 太棒了!
- Well done, Percy. - All right!
说两句!说点什么 珀西
Speech! Give us a speech, Percy.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你真棒 - 我们爱你 伙计
- Good on ya. - Yay! Love you, mate.
好了 各位 回去工作了 谢谢你们
Well, that's it, gentlemen.Back to work. Thank you.
凯利夫人 你看起来真有气质
Mrs. Kelly, you look absolutely fantastic.
希望我妈也能像你这样打扮
I wish my mom dressed like you.
哦 谢谢 还要点沙拉吗?
Oh, thanks. You want some more salad?
是的
Yeah.
鞋不错
Good size flatty.
你居然还有空钓鱼 不是很忙么
I'm surprised you had time to go fishing, considering your busy schedule.
去了趟镇上 运了点东西
Had to go into town,drop a bunch of stuff off.
然后就去钓鱼了
Caught 'em after that.
- 最近好吗伙计? - 哦 嗨 安迪
- Howdy, Gus. - Yeah, hi, Andy.
- 最近好么? - 是的 很好
- How you goin'? - Yeah, good.
- 怎么? - 奥莱利先生给我加薪晋职了
- What's the occasion? - Mr. O'Reilly offered me a promotion, didn't he?
嗨 真不错 哥们
Hey, nice one, mate.
- 不是真的吧 - 是真的
- That's unreal. - Yeah.
更多钱 更多时间...什么都有了
More bucks, more hours...the whole nine yards.
喔 太棒了亲爱的 什么时候开始?
Aw, that's fantastic, love.When do you start?
哦不开始
Well, I don't.
我推掉了
I told him to shove it.
没关系 我还有其他打算
It's all right.I've got another plan.
是合法的吧?
Is it legal?
是的 商机其实一直就在我们面前
Yup. It's been staring us in the face the whole time--
一直都在
the whole bloody time.
# 摇滚摇滚 你一直追寻它 #
# Rockin' and rollin',you're still doing it now #
# 十五年后的今天 你依然记得它 #
# 15 years today and you remember how #
# 你听到摇滚 正从收音机里迸发 #
# you're gonna hear it now blastin' out your radio... #
看看这个吧?
Look at this, will you?
- 机器很润吧 - 几乎不
- It's a well-oiled machine. - Hardly.
怎么样?
Any luck?
还没好
Not yet.
乐观点
Look on the bright side.
至少我们不用再买♥♥冲浪设备
at least we won't have to buy surf gear ever again.
- 你好吗 格? - 挺好
- How you goin', Greg? - All right.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 短了点是吧?
- What do you reckon? - Bit short, aren't they?
没错 他们正在做加长型
That's the idea. That's what they're doing back east.
是吗 - 是的 板身长6尺8
Yeah? - Yeah, she's a 6'8",
很适合你这种身材的人
perfect for a bloke your size.
- 多少钱? - 三十五
- How much? - Aw, 35.
加一件潜水衣算你五十
Call it an even 50 with the wetsuit.
嘿 如果你不喜欢
Look, mate, you don't like it,
我会无条件退你钱
I'll give you your money back,no questions asked.
而且潜水衣你可以自己留着
And you can keep the wettie.
- 你这么有信心? - 我试过它
- You're cocky, aren't you? - I've ridden it.
好吧 成交
All right, you're on.
谢谢你 我来帮你
Good man.I'll give you a hand.
看上去我们碰上高峰了
Looks like we just beat the rush.
- 你好 - 嗨 你好
- How are ya? - Hey, how are ya?
- 他有这方面的天赋 - 在愉快中做生意
- He's a natural. - Pleasure doing business.
- 谢谢 - 再见
- Thanks. - See ya.
再见
See ya.
- 再见 帅哥们 - 再见 吉米
- See you later, boys. - See ya, Jim.
兄弟 多聊聊
Man, you can talk.
一切顺利 伙计们
Lookin' good, Gus!
好
Yeah.
这就来了
Be right out.
你好
Aloha.
哦 嗨
Oh, hey.
怎么样? 住得还好吧?
How's it going?You settling in okay?
我刚买♥♥了滚珠轴承
You know,just getting my bearings.
啥 整两条街?
What, all two streets?
- 你想买♥♥新板? - 也许吧
- You in the market for a new stick? - Maybe.
其实我就来看吉米的店 是不是真那么好
I really just came to see Jimmy's set-up, see what all the hype's about.
吉米的店? 搞错了吧?
Jimmy's set-up?Is that right?
少来了 伙计 我是头儿
C'mon, mate.I am head shaper.
你是唯一的工匠 白♥痴♥
Well, you're the only shaper,dickhead.
我让他去倒垃圾 打扫卫生之类的
I get him to put the bins out,sweep up, that kind of thing.
- 让他离马路远点 - 别听他的
- Keeps him off the streets.- Don't worry about him.
- 他教的我都懂 - 没错
- Reckons he taught me everything I know. - I did, mate.
但不是我都懂的 差别可大了
Just not everything I know.Big difference.
我们等会儿要去峡谷看看
Uh, we're going to check out the canyons later.
我在想是不是需要一个大家伙?
Think it'll handle the big stuff?
干嘛不把它借走看看?
Why don't you borrow it and find out?
哦 不 我不能那样做
Oh, no, I couldn't do that.
- 那样不太好 - 为什么?
- Wouldn't feel comfortable. - Why not?
你知道海浪来时怎么应对
You know your way around a wave.
拿去吧 又不是偷东西
Go for it.You're not going to steal it.
你们想要的话就来拿
Promise you'll pick it up whenever you need to?
这是童子军的荣誉
Scout's honor.
我都想自己收了呢
I'll even swing by and pick it up personally.
- 好吧
- Okay.
我会告诉你事情的进展
Well, I'll let you know how it goes then.
- 好 -待会儿见
- Okay. - Later.
再见
See ya.
"童子军的荣誉"?
"Scout's honor"?
什么?
What?
你单身是有原因的
No wonder you're single.
你笑我? 她的目光一直在我身上
You're kidding me, aren't you? She couldn't take her eyes off me.
是的 她在努力搞明白
Yeah, she was trying to work out
你到底是我哥还是我爸
if you were my brother or my dad.
玩你的去 吉米
Go play, Jimbo.
嗨! 大家一起喝!
Oi!Drinks all around!
开玩笑的 伙计们
Dream on, fellas.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
你怎么打算的?
So what do you reckon?
理智点把这笔钱放进抵押贷款里去 对吧?
Sensible thing would be to put it back in the mortgage, right?
不知道 大概吧
I don't know.I guess.
那么下个月我们要退回起点
Then next month we're back to square one.
但是如果我们买♥♥个 刨床
But if we bought,say, a planer,
弄些模具
made some templates,
- 磨光机 - 电动磨光机?
- a sander - electric sander?
电动磨光机 一吨♥树脂
Electric sander,a ton of resin
- 一些玻璃纤维 - 你觉得的怎么样?
- some fiberglass. - What do you reckon?
电影精选列表